PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Alberta and need some information.

grampafunk
03-20-2005, 12:04 AM
Well I dont post too much on here mainly because I am from Manitoba. However, my girlfriend and myself are taking a road trip through Alberta at the end of April.

I was hoping some of you could suggest some EMO type clothing stores/vintange clothing stores.

Places that might carry brands such as ESDJCO, X-LARGE, OK-47, Freshjive, FCUK, ect.

Anything else we should visit while we are there?
we will be spending time in Calgary, Banff, and Edmonton.
thanks

grampafunk
03-22-2005, 11:52 PM
bump

wildrice
03-22-2005, 11:56 PM
there's a store down on 17th ave sw in calgary that has ok47

B20EF
03-23-2005, 12:13 AM
Chinook Mall has everything you want, but just curious why would you drive all the way out to Calgary to go shopping???

FiveFreshFish
03-23-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by B20EF
Chinook Mall has everything you want, but just curious why would you drive all the way out to Calgary to go shopping???

Probably because none of those brands are available where he lives. Why not shop in Alberta and save the PST if they're going to be here on a short holiday here?

t-im
03-23-2005, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by grampafunk
Well I dont post too much on here mainly because I am from Manitoba. However, my girlfriend and myself are taking a road trip through Alberta at the end of April.

I was hoping some of you could suggest some EMO type clothing stores/vintange clothing stores.

Places that might carry brands such as ESDJCO, X-LARGE, OK-47, Freshjive, FCUK, ect.

thanks

fcuk - holt..a few other stores carry it, but I wouldn't bother buying it from those places.

FiveFreshFish
03-23-2005, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by grampafunk
thanks

Aside from the usual well-known tourist destinations, go to the Reynolds-Alberta Museum in Wetaskiwin which is near Edmonton.

http://www.machinemuseum.net/main/RAM%20Visitor%20Info.htm

JAYMEZ
03-23-2005, 12:46 AM
^^ You can get better stuff by ordering it from the UK :D ..

FCUK - ***Holt*** , Pusch , Underground (I think) ... But Underground is the stupidest rip off in the world. I saw the same jeans they have listed for $330 for $40 American in L.A.

t-im
03-23-2005, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
^^ You can get better stuff by ordering it from the UK :D ..

FCUK - ***Holt*** , Pusch , Underground (I think) ... But Underground is the stupidest rip off in the world. I saw the same jeans they have listed for $330 for $40 American in L.A.

Cad selection of fcuk sucks..I try to get fcuk stuff from the US...because they have more and the sales are better :)

underground is retarded..besides the fact everything is over priced, they have shit ass reutrn policies.oh and it doesn't have fcuk there.

grampafunk
03-23-2005, 11:31 PM
not coming just to go shopping.. g-friend has never seen the mountains.. thats # reason. Plus checking out school, and just hanging out.

B20EF
03-23-2005, 11:36 PM
which school's are you going to check out?

grampafunk
03-24-2005, 03:35 PM
probably just U of C. they are the only university with the masters program i want into in the area...

B20EF
03-24-2005, 05:18 PM
This is a great city, but you might find students at U of C don't have much good to say about the University

grampafunk
03-26-2005, 12:49 AM
oh really?? y is that?