PDA

View Full Version : DON'T do this on New Years Eve!

FiveFreshFish
12-31-2002, 02:05 AM
Have a happy new year! :D

Dope Dealer
12-31-2002, 02:05 AM
:barf:

Hahaha!

RX-7_TWINTURBO
12-31-2002, 02:06 AM
:barf:

EG STyLeZ
12-31-2002, 02:13 AM
ooohh! that's fucking nasty, sleeping in her own filth!!:thumbsdow

Lo)2enz0
12-31-2002, 02:38 AM
reminds me of this one party on halloween a few years back. a girl drank a bit to much and than puked all over tha place than she started to roll in it. now thats nasty. funny thing is that she was asking guys if she could give them head a min before this happened. just think of the mess like in the picture all over your lap.

Laurier

SilverRex
12-31-2002, 02:45 AM
who is that anyways?

James
12-31-2002, 09:15 AM
:barf: ....been there,done that..never Again!...things like that is what makes me drink like Maximum 3 times year now...and today being one of them!:tongue:

RiceCake
12-31-2002, 09:25 AM
well at least she's not choking on her own puke... :barf:

rage2
12-31-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by SilverRex
who is that anyways?

You're a true horny bastard... can see her beauty even though she's lying in her own vomit! :rofl:

SilverRex
12-31-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by rage2

You're a true horny bastard... can see her beauty even though she's lying in her own vomit! :rofl:

:D good katch, you can say I like to search out for the good in everything in life. I try to avoid the bad stuff.. like.. wait is that shes sleeping on.. aaaah I didnt even know it waz there :nut: sick eeerr :barf: :barf: :confused:

Dope Dealer
12-31-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by SilverRex

:D good katch, you can say I like to search out for the good in everything in life. I try to avoid the bad stuff.. like.. wait is that shes sleeping on.. aaaah I didnt even know it waz there :nut: sick eeerr :barf: :barf: :confused:

:hitit:

She looks pretty hot. Hahah

CRXguy
12-31-2002, 12:51 PM
Yes, she does look hot!!

Looking at her arm, her skin looks nice. hehe

Dope Dealer
12-31-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy
Yes, she does look hot!!

Looking at her arm, her skin looks nice. hehe

Plus she has nice silky hair. Haha

I wonder what conditioner she uses? :rofl:

Hipermax_d
12-31-2002, 12:55 PM
how can people take pictures of that?
i cant even stare at those or i feel like puking

SilverRex
12-31-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Hipermax_d
how can people take pictures of that?
i cant even stare at those or i feel like puking

yo maybe I am stupid, but my thory is your suppose to see the beauty and the beast here, excuse me for my bad example.

they should balance each other out so it looks normal ^^:thumbsup:

ninjak84
12-31-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by EG STyLeZ
ooohh! that's fucking nasty, sleeping in her own filth!!:thumbsdow

Aaaaahahaha... ask Dylan about when him and Cody ate poutine at Justin's house in Jr. High man! Funny story!

surferbaby13
12-31-2002, 02:09 PM
ok you think that is gross after what I have to say.......you'll probably never look at me the same way.
I went to montreal for christmas time and went out to the bars with one of my bro's friend sean. Yeah I still learn about what happened that night . The last thing I remember is dancing to green day on much.....but to make it short......I woke up in my own shit. Now I know what its like to be a baby ......it was sick.....and I couldn't get rid of the smell It was embeded in my mind.....oh yuke
I have many drunk stories that only the people that were with me could tell the story.....

RX-7_TWINTURBO
12-31-2002, 02:11 PM
that was somthing i really did'nt need to know elise

Ben
12-31-2002, 02:13 PM
it happens to the best of us!

I passed out in the locked bathroom at the suite at Panorama Mountainside and my drunk ski buddies thought it would be a great idea to break the door down. Needless tosay it didn't go over well. THey alsoi felt the need to fill the Hot tub with as much ice as posible, this rewqured bringing the ice machine directly into our suite. :dunno: :rofl:

yakish
12-31-2002, 02:14 PM
oh fuck :thumbsdow

Ajay
12-31-2002, 03:24 PM
That's sick...feel sorry for whoever's dumb ass own's that chair!

James
12-31-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Benny
it happens to the best of us!

I passed out in the locked bathroom at the suite at Panorama Mountainside and my drunk ski buddies thought it would be a great idea to break the door down. Needless tosay it didn't go over well. THey alsoi felt the need to fill the Hot tub with as much ice as posible, this rewqured bringing the ice machine directly into our suite. :dunno: :rofl:

:rofl: ..that was a good story the first time you told me ,Gav and Jeff at CJ's...good ole' drunken memories!:thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
12-31-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by surferbaby13
ok you think that is gross after what I have to say.......you'll probably never look at me the same way.
I went to montreal for christmas time and went out to the bars with one of my bro's friend sean. Yeah I still learn about what happened that night . The last thing I remember is dancing to green day on much.....but to make it short......I woke up in my own shit. Now I know what its like to be a baby ......it was sick.....and I couldn't get rid of the smell It was embeded in my mind.....oh yuke
I have many drunk stories that only the people that were with me could tell the story.....
sweet jesus...:thumbsdow why would you tell such a tale

surferbaby13
12-31-2002, 06:08 PM
tale....um no.....I am not proud I was just sharing......and sorry for the one that got locked but a guy told me at olds college....its brutally disgusting......

GTS Jeff
12-31-2002, 06:58 PM
hahahaha...worst thing i did drunk was getting dirty with one of my best friends.....

kaput
12-31-2002, 07:04 PM

HRD2PLZ
12-31-2002, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Benny
Panorama

:rofl: We have a place up there. I think this is the 4th year I've been taking my friends up there, we have countless drunk stories from there :rofl: :thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
12-31-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by kaput

Ohh are you explaining that avatar? Was he good? ok that avatar is going..