PDA

View Full Version : Some people's tastes

sexualbanana
12-31-2002, 03:52 AM
So I was leaving to play hockey, when just as i was leaving my community i see a late 80's to early 90's beige new yorkers. i wouldn't normally write about such a sweet mobile, but this had a purple underglow kit. so fugly

CRXguy
12-31-2002, 04:12 AM
hahahahahhahahaha....

i saw that guy the other day when i was in the ghetto. too funny!

MistaBrent
12-31-2002, 04:14 AM
stop making fun of my car :rolleyes:

Ben
12-31-2002, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by MistaBrent
stop making fun of my car :rolleyes:

You bought it from me and changed the underglow from BLUE to PURPLE!?!?!?!

YOU BASTARD!!!

Fluidic
12-31-2002, 04:46 AM
I like blue underglow. As long as the neon tubes are hidden... blue neon on a Jet Black car would/and looks fucking sweet!

Peter

jdmakkord
12-31-2002, 11:31 AM
haha I remember the loaf n jug corner store that used to be on 14st nw in kensington. Brings back memories of junior high

GT2NV
01-02-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital
I like blue underglow. As long as the neon tubes are hidden... blue neon on a Jet Black car would/and looks fucking sweet!

Peter
i agree!:werd:

davidI
01-02-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital

Peter

I saw that on an old buick regal and it looked pimp.

sexualbanana
01-03-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
haha I remember the loaf n jug corner store that used to be on 14st nw in kensington. Brings back memories of junior high

hey i remember that place!!

accordgrrl
01-03-2003, 09:33 AM
When I was thinking of making my car a show car, I was going to do small pink vinyl graphics coming from the headlights and on the sides as a counterbalance and a pink underglow kit.

It was going to be a girly car and pink is my signature color. :D Pink and black looks hot but only a few can pull it off right.

Blue underglow kits are illegal here as well as red. Well, actually, all neons are illegal but they'll let you off if it's not blue or red (emergency colors).

I mean, my 85 caddy fleetwood is bright fuschia with gold 20s and a green underglow kit.....:werd:

hahaha.

98Max
01-03-2003, 07:22 PM
same here accordgrrl..any exterior lights that are blue or red are illegal. i got pulled over for having blue tireflies(so what if they're rice?) guy let me off with a warning toh..nice cop

T5_X
01-03-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
So I was leaving to play hockey, when just as i was leaving my community i see a late 80's to early 90's beige new yorkers. i wouldn't normally write about such a sweet mobile, but this had a purple underglow kit. so fugly

If its a turbo new yorker then its justified :D

theken
01-04-2003, 04:11 PM
My truck has a purple underglow, looks sexy :thumbsup:..One day a cop pulled up beside me at light 1-2 in the morning, and I didn't see him before it was too late, anyways he looked over at me gave me a :thumbsup: and drove away, i thought he was the shiznit :D ....I asked a cop once (when I got pulled over at a check stop) if neon was illegal, and he told me all neon is illegal becasue it disracts other drivers and it is a stunting ticket. kinda sucks.

Oh Gavin, shitty post lol (j/k) Sum bitch wouldn't go for Pho last night :(

sexualbanana
01-04-2003, 05:54 PM
cuz u went to hoa lan!!

Ben
01-05-2003, 01:53 AM
Check out this New Yorker I scored in Vancouver!

http://www.psylence.com/Junk/newyorker01.jpg
http://www.psylence.com/Junk/newyorker02.jpg

BOOYEAH! :rofl:

T5_X
01-06-2003, 12:00 AM
that's one of the rare cases when rim theft wouldn't be a crime :D