General information

Power moonroof
Power steering/brakes/mirrors
Cruise control
Dual airbags
Keyless entry
Upgraded stereo

Engine - D16Z6 1.6L SOHC VTEC
Standard transmission, engine runs VERY well, no known problems whatsoever, good compression, does not leak any fluids at all. Since I have owned vehicle, I have replaced plugs, cap+rotor, fuel filter, starter motor, both axles (boots were cracking), and timing belt. Transmission is good.

Interior
Almost immaculate interior, no burns, rips or stains on seats/carpet. Dash is mint. The only mark in the interior is a small tear (roughly 1/2 inch in length) on the underside of the pass side door panel which can only be seen if lying on the sidewalk looking up at the bottom of the door. The odometer reads 107,000 KMs since the original speedometer quit on me so I bought a replacement at a wrecker which included the new odometer.

Exterior
Car has been repainted (not by me though so not sure when) and it shiny all around. There are 2 door dings on the passenger side and 1 on the drivers side. There is some minor rust starting to develop over the rear wheel wells which is really the only sore spot about this car. No bondo or anything under new paint, all original. There is also a scuff mark on the rear bumper about 1 inch by 2 inches that has been painted over with touch up paint.

Other information
Tires are around 70% left, brakes are around 60% front and rear, exhaust is recent and in great shape. Stereo has been replaced with pioneer DEH-P5500MP cd/mp3 player and clarion 2 way 6.5" speakers in rear and clarion 6.5" components in front (tweeters mounted in stock tweeter pods in doors). Car is essentially stock.

pics here: http://people.uleth.ca/~robin.harvey/Civic/

[email protected] or 403-393-0530

HuMz
03-21-2005, 01:30 AM
so how many km's were on the orig spedometer...or in other words how many clicks on the car altogether?

harvro01
03-21-2005, 09:50 AM
oops, stupid me, the car has 220KMS on it, sorry...

harvro01
03-25-2005, 12:11 AM
bump, clean car...

harvro01
03-29-2005, 12:37 AM
sold :D