PDA

View Full Version : Pro-M Out Of Business

Toms-SC
03-22-2005, 08:42 PM
'As of March 21 05, Pro M Racing, makers of Pro M mass airflow sensors, is out of buisness! I didn't get the details of why but I know that this is bad.They are by far the leaders of MAF technology and have a great product. What will Pro m owners do now when they need to recalibrate there meters? Pro M meters are the best on the market and the numbers don't lie. The fastest efi fords in the country are running Pro M's. Let's hope another company steps up with meters comparable to Pro-M in the near future.I don't understanding how a company can just go belly up when they are on top of their game and leaders in their market.'

Taken from the thread located at
link (http://www.ffcobra.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=052895;p=0)

I know most of the Mustang crew in Calgary are running PRO-M including me, hope you all have them tuned right! :banghead:

marq-jt
03-22-2005, 08:47 PM
I though this was a Calgary based Forum...Do we even have Pro M in calgary??? ... YOUR FROM DALLAS SO IT SHOULDN'T AFFECT US SHOULD IT

Toms-SC
03-22-2005, 08:57 PM
Frig, idiot!, do you even know what a Mass Air meter is? You seem to be a professional at large spoliers, maybe you can inform me?

lam-boy
03-22-2005, 08:59 PM
haha man Toms-SC is from calgary.

marq-jt
03-22-2005, 09:07 PM
me professional at large spoilers... umm i beleive not... just asking a question... and i didn't know he was from calgary.... soo give me a break... anyone could make mistake like me... i aint perrfect... :D

ACX
03-22-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

I know most of the Mustang crew in Calgary are running PRO-M including me, hope you all have them tuned right! :banghead: [/B]

Basic reading comprehension will tell one why this is of interest to Calgarian Mustang owners..

I ran one on my 2000GT, its in my closet now actually.

Sorry to hear that, good thread. I'll let the stangers I know...know..