PDA

View Full Version : FS: Custome made Iforged 17" wheels.

e30 2 envy
03-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Gents,

A sad day... I have to sell the wheels I WON from Bimmerfest last year. They are 17" Iforged Seneka's FULLY POLLISHED.
These are some SWEET wheels...

Update : wheel size = 17 x 8 with 32mm offset

Here are some PICS

http://www3.telus.net/public/mradder/BMW E30/wheels/wheel1.jpg

http://www3.telus.net/public/mradder/BMW E30/wheels/wheel2.jpg

http://www3.telus.net/public/mradder/BMW E30/wheels/wheel3.jpg

http://www3.telus.net/public/mradder/BMW E30/wheels/wheel4.jpg

They have never been Mounted and are in perfect shape and I still have all the boxes and packing hardware.

Please Contact ROB at Tunerworks if you wish to check the Validity of this post.

These will fit a E30 out of the box

I am asking 2100.00 CDN OBO

( they retail for 560USD unpolished each)

Please call me at 403- 888 - 4823 no low balers, serious people only pls.

I would like to sell to someone in AB to avoid any shipping!!

Michael

T-Dubbs
03-23-2005, 02:33 PM
sooo nice, but too rich for my blood

BTW they also fit mazda miata

bol
03-23-2005, 02:36 PM
Off offence but trying to offload those wheels will be hard enough and you're asking for a good amount of money considering you got them... FREE!

lastprodigy
03-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by bol
Off offence but trying to offload those wheels will be hard enough and you're asking for a good amount of money considering you got them... FREE!

i dont really know how much these wheels are worth but even if he got them for free how does that make thenm worth anyless?

QuasarCav
03-23-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy

i dont really know how much these wheels are worth but even if he got them for free how does that make thenm worth anyless?

It the ways things work man. Would you pay me 1.30 for a Roll up to win cup that won a large coffee? No you would offer me about .50 because you know what I paid for it.

T-Dubbs
03-23-2005, 02:45 PM
its a good deal, but what E30 owner would pay over 2k for wheels when the car is worth under 10k?
sounds stupid to me

wheels are amazing, if i had a bigger budget id pick them up

bol
03-23-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy

bimmerfest was setup by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts. he was lucky enough to win them, get them made and now he doesn't want them? the least he can do is pass off that good fortune to somebody else.

I'd pay $1000 for them. It doesn't mean they're not worth more but it's unrealistic to expect anything more. I hate it when people win things and sell them.

T-Dubbs
03-23-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by bol

bimmerfest was setup by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts. he was lucky enough to win them, get them made and now he doesn't want them? the least he can do is pass off that good fortune to somebody else.

I'd pay $1000 for them. It doesn't mean they're not worth more but it's unrealistic to expect anything more. I hate it when people win things and sell them.
and its without rubber

e30 2 envy
03-23-2005, 08:24 PM
I take no offence and thank you for you opinion.....

I dont want to sell these wheels . I like them and they grow more and more on me every time I take them out of the box.

I want to rebuild my engine to handle more boost and would like to intercool the car... this is why I am selling..

I spoke to ROB at tuerworks..... where I won them from... and who ordered them for me.. and who has been a friend for a long time and he sugested the price.

also dont forget its OBO

These wheel are not cheep and are very high end

If I don't sell them they will be going on the car.

( edit : and the 16" TSW hawks will be for sale LOL....)

T-Dubbs
03-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by e30 2 envy

If I don't sell them they will be going on the car.

LUCKY!

Redlyne_mr2
03-23-2005, 08:39 PM
Does anyone know if these would fit a Porsche

T-Dubbs
03-23-2005, 08:42 PM
it has a 4x100 and rwd offset i think 36et

it fits e30's and mazda miata's
i dont know very many rwd cars that have the 4x100 bolt pattern

The_Doctor
03-23-2005, 10:02 PM
Put those on your car, besides the fact they are very nice you'll regret selling them later.

More boost can wait, plus it will be more of a headache then you think...especially if your using RMS's software...

e30 2 envy
03-25-2005, 03:50 PM
No more RMS software for me ... Rage2 from here will be tuning the car...

once its back together of course.. LOL

And I love the wheels but I like the ones I already have and more boost will be so much more fun.. lol

finboy
03-25-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by RedDevil
it has a 4x100 and rwd offset i think 36et

it fits e30's and mazda miata's
i dont know very many rwd cars that have the 4x100 bolt pattern

they will also fit a chevette :clap: :rofl:

e30 2 envy
05-18-2005, 08:56 PM
Gone... thanks for the interest..........

Now ... for some motor work and some real boost.

maybe a TEC3 and a RMS aftercooler also lol

wink wink

:drool: :thumbsup: