PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1984 Kawasaki KZ550-F2

bikrbabe
03-23-2005, 05:40 PM
Alright, I've finally decided to part with my baby... need to make room in the garage :cry:

It's a 1984 Kawasaki KZ550-F2, mint condition... I'm the second owner and it's now become a collectors bike for anyone who is interested. 27,000km. I have the windshield as well as a backrest somewhere for it too... I stripped it down to the stock bike for now (didn't really lik the looks of all the extra accessories on it). And it has highway pegs (decided not to part with those as they're nice and comfy for when I do decide to ride it).

I'm asking about $2000 for it, but if someone decides to PM me a decent offer, I might look at that as well. Oh, and I don't have pics of it yet... (my comp at home crashed getting that fixed asap) but hopefully soon I'll have some up for everyone to see

HACHIROKU_4AG
03-24-2005, 01:48 AM
you may want to try posting this on www.groundpilots.com

even though most of the people on that site have sport bikes, many are looking for cheap decent shape commuter rides. good luck on the sale, hope you havent given up on riding though.

bikrbabe
03-24-2005, 11:33 AM
Yeah I know... I'm not really a site supporter... I go on that just just to check the radar traps really...lol, and I haven't given up on riding... r u crazy man!? Just gotta make room in the garage for more toys!!!:thumbsup: