PDA

View Full Version : U of C Graduation Photos

Weapon_R
03-23-2005, 10:31 PM
Whats the deal with these things? Has anyone signed up for them yet?

I have seen various advertisements throughout the school but I don't know where to sign up and what to bring with me for the pictures.

Any input??

kiwi
03-23-2005, 10:33 PM
Which faculty are you in?

I'm in Chem, & there was a sign up sheet at the Chem Club, so I went to sign up. Our picture day is April 1, so we got to choose which time we wanted our picture taken. Sitting fee is $5 for us. They didn't say anything about what to wear though...

In high school when I had my grad photos taken, they gave us these fake white collars to put around our necks under the gown, so that it looked like we were wearing a white dress shirt underneath... hee hee, maybe they'll have that there :dunno:

If you don't sign up, photographers will also be at the convocation ceramony, but it will be a first come first serve basis.

maximus
03-23-2005, 10:36 PM
I think you can do them anytime at the place's studio. They say that they have all the gowns there for the pictures. I think the days on those posters are when they are on campus. :dunno:

You can get them done on grad but I heard that they are crazy busy and the wait is huge. I was supposed to sign up and find out about these pics but something always comes up.

I don't think you need to bring anything and I think you can sign up on their website or there is a phone number on those posters.