PDA

View Full Version : FS: Cigar Setup

AllGoNoShow
03-24-2005, 12:58 AM
As some of you can remember I was selling Cigars awhile ago for cheap. Well the GF doesn't like them and I could use the money so I am selling my remainder and the supplies needed.

3 Cohiba Esplendidos remaining ($40 US a piece NEW)
1 Small Humidor (25 cigars) See through glass top (Came with cigars)
1 Humidifier ($25 new)
1 Hydrometer ($28 new)

Looking for $100, fairly firm but may flex a little bit.

Let me know! I may also be getting some more in from a place online I am looking at ordering so I might be able to throw the buyer a sample later of more if I buy them.

Incase your just starting, I can teach you how to read the hydometer and fill the humidifer and teach you a few things about cigars aswell.

For the people who will ask. YES they are authentic, YES they are long leaf(long filler)

AllGoNoShow
03-25-2005, 12:07 AM
UPDATE:

For all the people who asked. Its called a SETUP for a reason, EVERYTHING, not just the humidifer by itself or anything.

Bump

Kirbs17
03-28-2005, 05:06 AM
Are the Cohibas from cuba, or from a humidor in calgary? either way im hella interested

AllGoNoShow
03-28-2005, 09:50 AM
CHoibas are authentic from Dominican, cost me a pretty penny and are awsome! I have sold them to members here before, you can check my ratings and see what they think :)

Greenlude: I will get a picture today sometime but if you know what you are looking at from me, a picture isn't needed.

001_MW
03-28-2005, 10:02 AM
Bump for great price and seller.

AllGoNoShow
03-28-2005, 04:52 PM
ok jdmakkord will be picking them up by tomorrow night at the latest, if he doesn't by then (no big SOLD posting here), then they are back up for grabs.

AllGoNoShow
03-28-2005, 09:44 PM
SOLD :)