PDA

View Full Version : New M5 Ring Taxi

trev0006
03-24-2005, 02:38 PM
New M5 Ring Taxi save as.. (http://bmw-motorsport.com/ring-taxi/de/home/rt_Small.wmv)

Car Fiend
03-24-2005, 02:52 PM
remind me what a ring taxi is, cool car anyhow

Zephyr
03-24-2005, 02:54 PM
omg such a sexy sound!

LTL_DAVZ
03-24-2005, 03:53 PM
:drool: gotta to love those BMW

BokCh0y
03-24-2005, 03:58 PM
i love BMW :)

QuasarCav
03-24-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Car Fiend

Liebe Kunden und Interessenten!

Es ist soweit: Die Termine (soweit verfügbar) für das BMW Ring-Taxi sind nun online buchbar. Wählen Sie einfach unter "Termin buchen" Ihren Wunschtermin.

Wir arbeiten darüber hinaus weiter mit Hochdruck an der Erweiterung der Seite, um Ihnen bald noch mehr aktuelle Bilder und Inhalte bieten zu können. Es lohnt sich, immer wieder vorbei zu schauen!

Understand now? Neither did I

ZMan2k2
03-25-2005, 02:22 AM
Ohhh man. Would I love to go over there and catch a ride in that! The "pucker-factor" on most of those turns would be such a rush!

X_plorer
03-25-2005, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Car Fiend

My guess would be something with it only being driven around the ring of the track?

:dunno:

One sweet "taxi" ride though.

Akagi Redsuns
03-25-2005, 03:06 AM
Ever heard of Sabine? She is one of the drivers of the Ring-Taxi....basically giving you a quick ride of the Nurburgring Nordschleife circuit.....hence "Ring-Taxi". She made a brief apperance in Top Gear where Jeremy Clarkson was tying to drive a Diesel Jag under 10 mins at the ring.

http://www.bmw-motorsport.com/ring-taxi

Roughly translated using Google

"Herzlich welcome on the InterNet side of the BMW ring taxi

The north loop of the Nurburgring is considered as the most beautiful, most fastidious and longest racing course of the world.

Only few pilots are able to drive on the north loop briskly and nevertheless surely particularly since it requires a special car, in order the 73 curves, 300 elevator meters and 20.8 km length in under 10 minutes to master. Therefore BMW offers exclusively the possibility to you so among other things of experiencing as a copilot of ring-experienced pilots, Sabine Schmitz, Claudia Huertgen and Hans Joachim stucco, a round on the north loop.

For 2005 specially the new BMW M5 is made available, which offers a high measure of everyday life fitness apart from racing technology also - the epitome of a high speed sedan! On this side you can experience everything to the singular BMW ring taxi at the Nurburgring, buy tickets and book dates!

........snip.........

On the employment days of the BMW ring taxi you find to us in the BMW pavilion at the "approach road north loop" in Nurburgring. "