PDA

View Full Version : I have two speakers but no room to put them????

MM09
03-24-2005, 08:33 PM
My friend gave me two speakers that I want to put in my car(92 buick skylark) The problem there is two in the front and 2 in the back and I don't want to repalce them... Where eles would I put them and how much do u think it will cost to hook it up and do i need more ampridge??? Please help:confused:

fresh
03-27-2005, 12:17 PM
well what kind of amp do you have what are the spec's and what are the spec's on the speakers?

you can pretty much put the speakers any place you can think of. just remember there will be some customizing to do.

fordo_11
03-27-2005, 01:38 PM
It depends if you are running just off the power of your deck, if you are chances are that you will want and need more power to run more speakers. As for where, I would beef up the front of the car, it is more direct to your ears. It will probably cost you a couple hundred to drop them in, and the cost of the extra power. Hope that helps.

MM09
03-27-2005, 02:54 PM
Thanks I am Planning to buy Two 400 watt amps and then a sub for that which should hold my two speakers. Ya I just don't know about putting them anywhere put I should try the front. Thanks

Big Double U
03-29-2005, 01:40 AM
maybe build yourself some kick panels?

post up the model of speaker and that'll give us a idea if they are even worth putting in :)