PDA

View Full Version : How much did you drink?

mrmattyk
01-01-2003, 02:23 PM
I drank a 26 of Sambucca, 2 canadians in the can, and 2 shots of jack daniels.
I was so drunk I couldn't drive in GTA: Vice City.

Now I feel wonderful :barf:

Update @ 2:16: I feel so sick, omg

Audi Kid
01-01-2003, 02:33 PM
ohh fuck.................over 20 drinks heh

Zephyr
01-01-2003, 02:36 PM
10 or 13 drinks i think.... didnt' want to get drunk....ended up sleeping over at a friend's house in the same bed with my gf's best "home girl"

ugh.....

ninjak84
01-01-2003, 02:45 PM
Like 8 beers, and I was destroyed all night until I passed out at 6am.
Hell yeah for cheap drunks!

*EDIT* Worst hangover ever tho....

GTS Jeff
01-01-2003, 02:48 PM
12 maybe? i wasnt too bad

ninjak84
01-01-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
12 maybe? i wasnt too bad

Haha! Look at your avatar! :rofl:
Not too bad, eh?

jk, jk :D

redline_13000
01-01-2003, 02:52 PM
one mad glass of milk, along with maybe 15 oreo cookies:barf:

Ajay
01-01-2003, 03:11 PM
I didn't wanna drink a lot last night but ended up with a case and half of MGD all to myself....was a very interesting night! But I too couldn't drive in GTA Vice City either.....was actually pretty damn fun and I don't even have a hangover!

pookie
01-01-2003, 03:24 PM
I had 6 bottles of corona, two classy plastic cups full of beer from a bubba, a tall glass of Kaluha, a mickey of vodka, shared a mickey of some rasberry flavoured vodka, a bottle of Champaigne, and a whole bunch of tandem drugs.
I got home at 5:00am, fell asleep.

And the best part is, today i wake up, and I FEEL FINE!
I love being european...:D :rofl: :rofl: :D

Hakkola
01-01-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by pookie

And the best part is, today i wake up, and I FEEL FINE!
I love being european...:D :rofl: :rofl: :D

:werd:

I couldn't drink last night tho, no money, just had some champagne.

Melinda
01-01-2003, 03:35 PM
HAHA 2 Mike's raspberry Iced Teas...haha I don't drink a lot to begin with and I was having too much fun kickin everyone's butt at pool all night long to be drinkin much. :D

Melinda

Davetronz
01-01-2003, 03:40 PM
Matt: Yea I figured you were slammed out of your mind... You were pissing me off so I blocked you on MSN. I guess I will unblock you now that you have sobered up ...
:)

ramminghard
01-01-2003, 04:18 PM
i had just under a half bottle of red wine. 2 40's and a kokanee. started drinking at 5. it is now 3:20 and i feel like shit. havent moved from this couch yet and not looking forward to getting up.

mrmattyk
01-01-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by TurboDSM
Matt: Yea I figured you were slammed out of your mind... You were pissing me off so I blocked you on MSN. I guess I will unblock you now that you have sobered up ...
:)

I was so drunk I dont even remember talking to you on MSN.

treg50
01-01-2003, 04:27 PM
One ginger ale and cognac. That's it. I didn't feel like drinking anything really.

Then I went for a drive, after waiting a couple hours.

Davetronz
01-01-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by mrmattyk

I was so drunk I dont even remember talking to you on MSN. .
Believe me, its safe to ASSume that you made a TOTAL ASS of yourself ;)

GTS Jeff
01-01-2003, 04:30 PM
haha at least u dont post stupid shit on beyond when ure drunk

Davetronz
01-01-2003, 04:34 PM
haha at least u dont post stupid shit on beyond when ure drunk
Thats your trademark...
:D
So hows your buddy J-Lenno

EG STyLeZ
01-01-2003, 05:09 PM
way too much!! but luckily i don't get hangovers...

Melinda
01-01-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by TurboDSM
So hows your buddy J-Lenno
Leave it alone Dave...

Melinda

redec
01-01-2003, 06:02 PM
heh...didn't have a single drink, but man was I ever messed up.....and no hangover either :D :D

Davetronz
01-01-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

Leave it alone Dave...

Melinda
uhhh ok

mrmattyk
01-01-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by redec
heh...didn't have a single drink, but man was I ever messed up.....and no hangover either :D :D

Ok, you have to explain this riddle to us.. unless you mean some kind of conflagrant plant matter ;)

mrmattyk
01-01-2003, 11:42 PM
I guess I wasn't the only one drinking too much. I was talking about this Moores guy (that's his last name) and I said something like "moores said go ahead". My speech was so slurred my friend thought I said something about "moose of hatred". Incredibly bad slurring of words, proving once again I drank too much. :nut:

boi-alien
01-02-2003, 01:51 AM
i lost count after my 16th ballantine.... i think my friend and i finished that bottle and a bottle crown royal ourselves

HRD2PLZ
01-02-2003, 01:40 PM
ooh geez. I had about 5 drinks at the bar, my bottle of wine and 3 more drinks back at my buddys. And since I'm such a cheap drunk I was completely gone!

accordgrrl
01-02-2003, 02:03 PM
Let's see...

I was bartender. So purchased Southern Comfort, Peach Schnapps, Smirnoff Vodka, Jack Daniels, Jose Cuervo and Bud Light...as well as Apple Juice, OJ and Cranberry Juice for mixing, and a lime and an orange.

Well, I make my drinks strong. My best friend was TRASHED after 3, but she has a low tolerance to begin with. ANYWAYS...

I had 3 straight tequila shots with lime and salt, one body shot off my best friend with sugar and orange, 4 apple pie shots (SoCo and Apple juice with cinnamon on top, slammed on counter then taken), one flaming Dr. Pepper (mmm), and 2 large Woo-Woos....and i BARELY felt a buzz...college worked up my tolerance something fierce...21 second keg stands helped too.

peace love and vtec.

jdmakkord
01-02-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by accordgrrl
peace love and vtec

nice:thumbsup:

accordgrrl
01-02-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
peace love and vtec

nice:thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
01-02-2003, 10:46 PM
peace love and vtec. do u know what vtec IS?

accordgrrl
01-02-2003, 11:52 PM
do u know what vtec IS?

variable valve timing and lift electronic control...when u hit about 5000 rpm it activates an alternate set of lobes on the camshafts in your car and changes the cam timing. gives you the bonus of having both high and low-speed cams in your car.

my car being SOHC VTEC, soon to be DOHC VTEC.

why do you ask? is it the long hair and the estrogen? (say yes and i punch u...lol)

davidI
01-03-2003, 12:46 AM
wow, this girl is HOT!

jdmakkord
01-03-2003, 12:57 AM
fack
here we go again

Davetronz
01-03-2003, 12:58 AM
fack
here we go again :werd:

accordgrrl
01-03-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by davidI
wow, this girl is HOT!

Well, thank you. But I'm not hahaha. Just don't like to be questioned. :nut:

ninjak84
01-03-2003, 12:16 PM
fack
here we go again

No shit. Some of you people are worse with vtec than this indian I saw with Lysol today.
It's variable valve timing, not nitrous...

accordgrrl
01-03-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84

No shit. Some of you people are worse with vtec than this indian I saw with Lysol today.
It's variable valve timing, not nitrous...

Hey man...watch it!! I don't brag about VTEC, frankly it's really nothing to brag about, especially since i don't get nearly the performane of a dohc model and also it doesn't kick in til about 5000 rpm! noone's bragging...:tongue: he asked...i answered...la de da...

besdies, we drive honda's, there's not much else to brag about... :rofl:

davidI
01-03-2003, 02:24 PM
haha, everyone of her responses are good. A girl that knows stuff about cars > *

mrmattyk
01-03-2003, 02:36 PM
haha, everyone of her responses are good. A girl that knows stuff about cars > *

Wait.. where's the ass kissing smilie?

this will have to do :poosie:

GTS Jeff
01-03-2003, 02:44 PM

variable valve timing and lift electronic control...when u hit about rpm it activates an alternate set of lobes on the camshafts in your car and changes the cam timing. gives you the bonus of having both high and low-speed cams in your car.

my car being SOHC VTEC, soon to be DOHC VTEC.

why do you ask? is it the long hair and the estrogen? (say yes and i punch u...lol) i asked cuz "peace love and vtec" implies that vtec is somewhere as good as peace and love....which it really isnt. sure its technological genius, but its not peace, not love, nor nitrous. in other words, it was one of the riciest things ive ever heard...no offense intended.

so dont be so quick to pull the sexist card.

ps. ill punch u back.
pps. vtec changes cam profiles not timing.

Redlyne_mr2
01-03-2003, 02:48 PM
Jeff type R, accordgrrl, stop fronting and go hook up already:D

accordgrrl
01-03-2003, 03:12 PM
i asked cuz "peace love and vtec" implies that vtec is somewhere as good as peace and love....which it really isnt. sure its technological genius, but its not peace, not love, nor nitrous. in other words, it was one of the riciest things ive ever heard...no offense intended.

so dont be so quick to pull the sexist card.

ps. ill punch u back.
pps. vtec changes cam profiles not timing.

who said anything about nitrous? anyway, vtec isnt technological genius, valve timing technology has been around for 40 years, GM actually invented it but couldnt perfect. Next im sure you are going to tell me SOHC and DOHC is technological genius too right? Over Head Cam design is older than Pushrods. One of the riciest things ive ever heard is that vtec is "technological genius", im pulling the sexist card as much as you are pulling the rice card with this tech genius nonsense. Drifting = Rice, too. Drifting is basically sliding around using oversteer to essentially steer to the car around while sideways and it looks cool with smoke pouring out etc right? does it get any ricier than that? why not drive around a track as fast as you can instead of driving around in a way that just looks cool, what a waste of time. :banghead:

We can go back and forth all day if you would like :) dont be such a dick.

And p.s. punch me, i dare you. :rolleyes:

ninjak84
01-03-2003, 03:48 PM
Yeah, drifting sure is a ricer hobby....:rolleyes:

GTS Jeff
01-03-2003, 06:13 PM

who said anything about nitrous? anyway, vtec isnt technological genius, valve timing technology has been around for 40 years, GM actually invented it but couldnt perfect. Next im sure you are going to tell me SOHC and DOHC is technological genius too right? Over Head Cam design is older than Pushrods. One of the riciest things ive ever heard is that vtec is "technological genius", im pulling the sexist card as much as you are pulling the rice card with this tech genius nonsense. Drifting = Rice, too. Drifting is basically sliding around using oversteer to essentially steer to the car around while sideways and it looks cool with smoke pouring out etc right? does it get any ricer than that? why drive around a track as fast as you can instead of driving around in a way that just looks cool, what a waste of time. :banghead:

We can go back and forth all day if you would like :) dont be such a dick.

And p.s. punch me, i dare you. :rolleyes: haha now ure just arguing for teh sake of arguing. half of what u said not only doesnt make sense, its also incorrect. lets not talk about drifting nor pushrods or whatever. its off topic. so back on topic PLEASE:

vtec IS a technological miracle because honda was the first one to make it practical and streetable. they didnt invent, but then again, neither did gm. lol, the "gm invented variable valve timing" story is common ricer bs. vvt has been around since the beginning of the century in german warplanes.

stupid women

accordgrrl
01-03-2003, 06:52 PM
haha now ure just arguing for teh sake of arguing. half of what u said not only doesnt make sense, its also incorrect. lets not talk about drifting nor pushrods or whatever. its off topic. so back on topic PLEASE:

vtec IS a technological miracle because honda was the first one to make it practical and streetable. they didnt invent, but then again, neither did gm. lol, the "gm invented variable valve timing" story is common ricer bs. vvt has been around since the beginning of the century in german warplanes.

stupid women

Yeah i am just arguing for entertainment. I've been bored at work the whole time hahaha. Most of my answers I just pulled out of my ass because my brain is so fried and i'm way out of it. You put up an awesome fight. I give in, i'm going to dinner. Bye bye.

OH! And as for the stupid women comment.....you just lost all respect from me. frankly, no matter if my answers were right or wrong, i have pride that i have a clue as to what i'm talking about being one of the few women in a male dominated hobby, thank you very much. so screw you and your chauvinist comments. thank you. goodnight.

Zephyr
01-03-2003, 08:01 PM
i thought it was "v-Tak"

rage2
01-03-2003, 08:09 PM

It was Dr. Porsche that "invented" the first version of variable valve timing... exactly like how the initial VTEC was mechanically. It was incorporated in a few of his race cars, but never succeeded commercially due to cost.

Nice little tidbit of info.

Dave P
01-03-2003, 08:43 PM
I invented the remix.

Dave P

three.eighteen.
01-03-2003, 08:44 PM

Drifting = Rice, too. :rolleyes:

pff youre just saying that cus you drive a hond (fwd)...if you can light up a drift and control it...i'd say you have way better control over your car then most people on the road...

mrmattyk
01-03-2003, 08:46 PM
I invented puberty :nut:

Melinda
01-03-2003, 10:48 PM
OH! And as for the stupid women comment.....you just lost all respect from me. frankly, no matter if my answers were right or wrong, i have pride that i have a clue as to what i'm talking about being one of the few women in a male dominated hobby, thank you very much. so screw you and your chauvinist comments. thank you. goodnight.[/COLOR]

:werd: You're my hero girl. LOL Jeff likes to make friends on these boards...can't you see he's very good at it??? :D :rofl:

Melinda

GTS Jeff
01-04-2003, 12:55 AM

Yeah i am just arguing for entertainment. I've been bored at work the whole time hahaha. Most of my answers I just pulled out of my ass because my brain is so fried and i'm way out of it. You put up an awesome fight. I give in, i'm going to dinner. Bye bye.

OH! And as for the stupid women comment.....you just lost all respect from me. frankly, no matter if my answers were right or wrong, i have pride that i have a clue as to what i'm talking about being one of the few women in a male dominated hobby, thank you very much. so screw you and your chauvinist comments. thank you. goodnight.

well shit, of course i put up a good fight. i know my cars just like im sure u know your dish detergents. hahahahahaha im just kidding yo...u need to lighten up!

Originally posted by rage2

It was Dr. Porsche that "invented" the first version of variable valve timing... exactly like how the initial VTEC was mechanically. It was incorporated in a few of his race cars, but never succeeded commercially due to cost.

Nice little tidbit of info.

hmmmmm one of these days im gona figure out exactly where vvt came from!

Originally posted by Melinda

:werd: You're my hero girl. LOL Jeff likes to make friends on these boards...can't you see he's very good at it??? :D :rofl:

Melinda

hey there sugartits!!!

jk dont kill me

Melinda
01-04-2003, 12:58 AM

hey there sugartits!!!

jk dont kill me

HAHA no worries Jeff, I've had time to learn ya and love ya! ;) No killing on my behalf, just don't make it a habit. :D

Melinda

accordgrrl
01-04-2003, 01:40 AM

well shit, of course i put up a good fight. i know my cars just like im sure u know your dish detergents. hahahahahaha im just kidding yo...u need to lighten up!

Haha i'm just as stubborn as you. I don't take anything on here seriously, I just like to play mind games I guess. I'm not mad at all and frankly I could care less what anyone thinks lol. truce.

GTS Jeff
01-04-2003, 01:45 AM

Haha i'm just as stubborn as you. I don't take anything on here seriously, I just like to play mind games I guess. I'm not mad at all and frankly I could care less what anyone thinks lol. truce. :thumbsup:

three.eighteen.
01-04-2003, 06:36 AM

hmmmmm one of these days im gona figure out exactly where vvt came from!

vvt came from toyota :D

boi-alien
01-04-2003, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

vvt came from toyota :D

no no, that's vvt-i :p

accordgrrl
01-04-2003, 06:47 PM
:thumbsup:

*edited for my stupid content*

SilverRex
01-04-2003, 06:52 PM

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid45/p97293cfcee9337300eb68cfd4c59c666/fcd491be.jpg

hmm I duno if I should cry or laugh on that one :confused:

ninjak84
01-04-2003, 06:54 PM
Oh wow.
First you say drifting is rice, then you make fun of the physically challenged?
That pisses me off.

I think you should take your 100% stock Accord and just fuck right off.

davidI
01-04-2003, 07:13 PM
c'mon guys, chill...

too much testosteron vs. estrogen in this thread.

Everyone has good points, relax a little!

accordgrrl
01-04-2003, 07:21 PM
Oh wow.
First you say drifting is rice, then you make fun of the physically challenged?
That pisses me off.

I think you should take your 100% stock Accord and just fuck right off.

Go get laid.

And excuse me if school, etc. is occupying all of my money right now to modify my accord. Fuck you and your bullshit stock comment. I do what I can with what I've got. School's a little more important than my vehicle right now and I've busted my ass to get to the top-rated university i'm at and i'm DAMN proud of it. Scuse me if I'd rather put my money into something more long term. I wish I could be putting my money into my car, like I said in the other thread, I have lots and lots of plans for it, but it takes time, I;ve only had the car a few months.

I don't know about Jeff or whatever but i've been fucking around the whole time. I have my own opinions and if I'm not allowed to express them on an open forum, then I don't wanna be a part of it anyways. I'm not here to impress anyone and I do fuck up, a lot. Mistakes are a part of life. Sorry if i'm not a holy car goddess but I try and IMO that's what matters. Seems to me there are some uptight people around here hiding behind all the cool ones. So when you dislodge your head from your ass and read this, let me say one thing: i don't give a FUCK what you think.:rolleyes:

GTS Jeff
01-04-2003, 08:06 PM
haha ninjak, accordgrrl is just screwing around like me man (well i dunno about that drifting is rice comment)...and accordgrrl, ninjak is one of the nicest ppl i know..

so everyone chill the shit out before i get stabby.

accordgrrl
01-04-2003, 08:22 PM
haha ninjak, accordgrrl is just screwing around like me man (well i dunno about that drifting is rice comment)...and accordgrrl, ninjak is one of the nicest ppl i know..

so everyone chill the shit out before i get stabby.

I didn't say he was mean. But that stock comment was uncalled for and I was just defending my own self just as he was defending his opinion. If he's offended by the picture that's one thing but I'm sorry, the stock comment just hit the wrong button. I'm not one to hold grudges or cause conflicts but I have to defend myself when attacked, you know? I'm just fucking around and I have nothing against anyone here. To you guys i'm probably just an ignorant n00b so whatever. beyond love all around. *group hug* join in if you'd like,...

GTS Jeff
01-04-2003, 08:52 PM

I didn't say he was mean. But that stock comment was uncalled for and I was just defending my own self just as he was defending his opinion. If he's offended by the picture that's one thing but I'm sorry, the stock comment just hit the wrong button. I'm not one to hold grudges or cause conflicts but I have to defend myself when attacked, you know? I'm just fucking around and I have nothing against anyone here. To you guys i'm probably just an ignorant n00b so whatever. beyond love all around. *group hug* join in if you'd like,... so u dont liek it when ppl make fun of your stock accord and he doesnt like it when ppl make fun of retards...

there. ure both even. no need for further arguing.

accordgrrl
01-04-2003, 08:56 PM
so u dont liek it when ppl make fun of your stock accord and he doesnt like it when ppl make fun of retards...

there. ure both even. no need for further arguing.

hence the *group hug* :thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
01-04-2003, 10:35 PM
i prefer group sex

accordgrrl
01-04-2003, 10:42 PM
i prefer group sex

that cld be arranged.....:poosie: :nut:

:rofl: ha jk.

ninjak84
01-05-2003, 03:57 AM
The "stock" comment was uncalled for?
How about the one where you made fun of the mentally challenged?

No, all is not good, go fuck yourself you ignorant bitch.
I'll cheers to the hopes that you develope downs-syndrome one day, and have to compete in the special olyimpics. And when you do, I'm going to show up and spit in your face.
I'm absolutely fucking sick of people throwing that picture around.

Your retard comment hit MY wrong button.
I find it amusing you can make fun of people like that, yet take such offence to a comment about your car being stock. Well, it is a stock car, so fucking deal with it. You don't like it? Get off welfare and buy some mods.

My point is this: Eat a dick for making fun of the mentally challenged.
Your apologies are rejected.

I would have torn into anyone for that shit. It's not cause you're a girl, or cause you have no mods, it's cause you tore into the mentally challenged. That was your mistake. I have been on the internet alot longer than you, and been a member of car clubs far longer than you to see that fucking picture over and over again. It's disrespectful, ignorant, and just rude. That picture was shown for the last time on beyond, and most people agreed it was crap, and not to show it again.

Yeah, I'm a pretty nice guy, to those that deserve it. I'll write a PM if you have a nice car, and say "what's up" at a meet, but don't ever show that picture again. I don't ever want to see that crap on beyond, ever again.
Don't write a response to this 3 pages long about how you're offended, just don't show that picture again.

mrmattyk
01-05-2003, 04:01 AM

Your retard comment hit MY wrong button.
I find it amusing you can make fun of people like that

Making fun of the disabled is not cool, they never did anything wrong to anyone. All they want is to try to live a normal and happy life. If they ever heard what accordgrrl said that about them, they'd be devastated. They are people too, and they deserve respect.

Melinda
01-05-2003, 04:20 AM
My point is this: Eat a dick for making fun of the mentally challenged.
Your apologies are rejected.

I would have torn into anyone for that shit. It's not cause you're a girl, or cause you have no mods, it's cause you tore into the mentally challenged. That was your mistake. It's disrespectful, ignorant, and just rude. That picture was shown for the last time on beyond, and most people agreed it was crap, and not to show it again.

I don't ever want to see that crap on beyond, ever again.

:werd: ,
and

Well said man :thumbsup:

Melinda

accordgrrl
01-05-2003, 12:20 PM
Get off welfare and buy some mods.

I would have torn into anyone for that shit. It's not cause you're a girl, or cause you have no mods, it's cause you tore into the mentally challenged. That was your mistake. I have been on the internet alot longer than you, and been a member of car clubs far longer than you to see that fucking picture over and over again. It's disrespectful, ignorant, and just rude. That picture was shown for the last time on beyond, and most people agreed it was crap, and not to show it again.

Yeah, I'm a pretty nice guy, to those that deserve it. I'll write a PM if you have a nice car, and say "what's up" at a meet, but don't ever show that picture again. I don't ever want to see that crap on beyond, ever again.
Don't write a response to this 3 pages long about how you're offended, just don't show that picture again.

Welfare? try again. i received a 100% scholarship to the University of Florida for obtaining an International Baccalaureate Diploma, not for being poor. Between the 18 hours of classes I attend, the online class I watch lectures for and studying for all the classes and exams in order to obtain an awesome GPA and extra-curriculars, i have 0 time for a job. I busted my ass ALL summer and ALL winter break to obtain money for living expenses and food. And as far as fixing up my car? Well it was taken away from me, I lost it. So that won't be happening. No ride=no mods.

And you said this picture has been posted over and over...a PM I received said it's been posted SO many times...you said you would have torn into anyone...Why didn't you confront anyone before me? Oh and SORRY if i've only been a member for a short time, I'll be glad to pack up my bags and leave. My membership at Honda-Tech and my Moderating job at Accordingly Done are enough to please me. Check the post I showed the picture in, I took it out. It'll never be posted by me again. I fucked up, I'm a bitch, I'm stupid, blah blah yeah. I really don't want to apologize anymore because I can see it doesn't do anything but get me insults back.

a stressed, tired, depressed, upset Christy.

PS. as far as the nice guy thing, I never said you weren't and if I did, could you point it out? I'm a nice girl. Ask all the people I know the things I've done for them. How I put friends first. All the sacrifices I've made. I made a stupid mistake. Stab me with a fucking rusty nail, ok? :banghead:

Melinda
01-05-2003, 12:55 PM

And you said this picture has been posted over and over...a PM I received said it's been posted SO many times...you said you would have torn into anyone...Why didn't you confront anyone before me?

I'll be glad to pack up my bags and leave. My membership at Honda-Tech and my Moderating job at Accordingly Done are enough to please me.

Check the post I showed the picture in, I took it out. It'll never be posted by me again. I fucked up, I'm a bitch, I'm stupid, blah blah yeah.

He has torn into a lot of people for that picture...a lot of people have...thus the reason why we agreed not to have it posted anymore...you're new so that's fine, it's forgivable (although its a pretty mean picture)...Ryan is sensitive to that nature of things cause of his other activites outside the car world (i think it's ryan anyway)

You don't need to go anywhere, just let it drop and move on..you took the picture out, you appologized and said it'll never be there again...it's done, don't leave :)

Melinda

ninjak84
01-05-2003, 01:43 PM

I'm stupid

That's nice for you.
This thread is done with. Maybe a moderator can lock it?

Blue Devil 2
01-05-2003, 01:59 PM
c'mon guys, chill...

too much testosteron vs. estrogen in this thread.

Everyone has good points, relax a little!

Blue Devil 2
01-05-2003, 02:00 PM

That's nice for you.

Why do people fight than run away and tell someone to break it up?

accordgrrl
01-05-2003, 02:25 PM

That's nice for you.

You may be a nice guy.....to everyone but me I see. I love how the 'nice guy' decided to call me a moron in my sig. I'm a moron for expressing an opinion I see as valid and shared by others?? Wow, interesting. And also, out of all I said, you respond to me saying "i'm stupid" you may be nice but that was an immature move IMO.

Originally posted by Blue Devil 2

Why do people fight than run away and tell someone to break it up?

bwahaha.

jdmakkord
01-05-2003, 03:36 PM
People liked my sig when I had it:(
but someone still deleted it!
Maybe the sig insulting someone should be nixxed to?

RetardBeater
01-14-2003, 03:32 AM
fuck the retards, who gives a crap about them, they are worthless. nuff said.:banghead:

Ben
01-14-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by RetardBeater
fuck the retards, who gives a crap about them, they are worthless. nuff said.:banghead:

*sigh*