PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Fido phone - cheap

barmanjay
03-25-2005, 01:41 AM
Well,.. the last phone I got on here,.. is on it's last legs,.. and has lasted longer than I anticipated (t200 I pd 35 for almosr 6 months ago) ;)

3 months longer :D

I need a phone for work (contruction) that will take my sim card.

I really don't want to spend more than $40,.. especially when all my phones only seem to last 3-6 months (dust is baaad,.. aswell with falling off work tables and etc.)

hense the reason I started buying used phones instead of new (can't justify paying over 100 for 3-6 months of life)

requirements I need:
Must have a charger,.. LOL
Battery must have the ability to hold a charge for at least a 15 min call,.. LOL
car adapter would be ideal
headset - if you have one it's a bonus,.. if not, doesn't bother me

The overall look of it doesn't matter to me,..scratched,.. beat up case,.. doesn't matter,.. as long as the buttons work and I can cruise through my #'s

Please PM me what you have to offer :)

Obscura
03-25-2005, 01:59 AM
I have a Nokia 5190 on the Fido network.

Tried to pm you but it wouldn't go through.

LittleAngel
03-25-2005, 02:29 AM
i have a siemens M55, brand new, on fido. your mailbox is full

Mosquito_R
03-25-2005, 02:40 AM
I have a Siemens A56 converted into a C56, unlocked. It's in great condition; the price is definitely in your range. Please PM me, since everyone else seems to be having trouble sending you an e-mail.

barmanjay
03-25-2005, 09:35 AM
my pm is fixed,.. didn't realize it saved "sent" pm's still had them from when I joined:eek:

Anyways you guys can PM what you want for them ;

I sent pm's to you guys ;)

barmanjay
03-26-2005, 07:33 PM
Found one thx to little angel,.. she is little,.. and an angel for having this phone for me ;)