PDA

View Full Version : Getting a ticket...Telling cop off...getting another ticket

Blue Devil 2
01-01-2003, 08:25 PM
Dec. 31 I got a ticket for speeding down crowchild north aprox.
2 a.m. I was pulled over for 15 mins. to eventually get a $124.00 ticket for 86 in a 60....I said thanks..and went on to swear at her (she was being rude the whole time, and I had enough) I stepped on the gas and sped off down crowchild (looking in the mirror I could see her chasing me) after a few minutes I realised that I should give up... so I slammed on my brakes..she didn't hit me though (unfortunately) The cops literally threw me out of my car, and tossed me into they'res.

It was kind of exciting, I ended up getting another ticket for not signalling...

Total Points accumulated: 5

so anyways... Is it hard to fight these tickets when the officers no doubt recorded my words & actions ? or like usual ...nothing "POINTS" can't handle...

redbaron303
01-01-2003, 08:27 PM
Give it a try.... "police brutallity".... I don't know... my friend had his ticket thrown out of court... it was for 110km/h in a 50km/h zone... so it's possible!

Dope Dealer
01-01-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Blue Devil 2
Dec. 31 I got a ticket for speeding down crowchild north aprox.
2 a.m. I was pulled over for 15 mins. to eventually get a $124.00 ticket for 86 in a 60....I said thanks..and went on to swear at her (she was being rude the whole time, and I had enough) I stepped on the gas and sped off down crowchild (looking in the mirror I could see her chasing me) after a few minutes I realised that I should give up... so I slammed on my brakes..she didn't hit me though (unfortunately) The cops literally threw me out of my car, and tossed me into they'res.

It was kind of exciting, I ended up getting another ticket for not signalling...

Total Points accumulated: 5

so anyways... Is it hard to fight these tickets when the officers no doubt recorded my words & actions ? or like usual ...nothing "POINTS" can't handle...

:rofl:

Smooth Blue :)

Worth fighting it anyways. 5 Points is a lot :)

GTS Jeff
01-01-2003, 09:56 PM
haha so i guess not only are u a moron when u post online, but ure also a moron in real life.

[GaGe]
01-01-2003, 10:11 PM
The cops literally threw me out of my car, and tossed me into they'res.

got your ass kicked by a woman? :rofl:

you should never swear at cops.

Blue Devil 2
01-01-2003, 10:11 PM
this is coming from ..who else.. but...jeff type r:rolleyes:

Toms-Celica
01-01-2003, 11:34 PM
ahahahahaha, learn to expect it man

LaughingTiger
01-01-2003, 11:54 PM
.................:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

l/l/rX
01-02-2003, 01:36 AM
aha, i've herd a story like this wen i was down in the states checking out car shops. this one guy said he got pulled over for speeding, then he got more tickets for having illegal tail lights (altezzas) and for his car being lowered to the ground too much, his exhaust was too loud soo noise violations, and so the guy was lipping off the police officer and according to him he got pulled out of the car and was thrown in the back some what to your story. It was funny cause i believed him, because his friend was laffing and said "ooo so that was YOU!?!"

GTS Jeff
01-02-2003, 01:44 AM
this is coming from ..who else.. but...jeff type r:rolleyes: yea, ure a real genius. ooh look theres cops! lets mouth em off and land a ticket!

do u just enjoy giving them your money?

mwmhong
01-02-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
haha so i guess not only are u a moron when u post online, but ure also a moron in real life.

LOL!
I've learned NOT to vent at cops, no matter what.

ninspeed
01-04-2003, 07:09 PM
Very Smooth..... mabey try claming RO, or have your speedo checked... have the ticket changed from speeding to faulty equipment.