PDA

View Full Version : White Civic in the N.W.?

Sky
01-02-2003, 02:41 AM
Anyone know who drives a white EK hatchback with full body kit (I believe its a wingswest with Big front bumper,Big wing) lowered and some kind of altezza tail lights?

Wonder whats he got under the hood. :)

Dope Dealer
01-02-2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Sky
Anyone know who drives a white EK hatchback with full body kit (I believe its a wingswest with Big front bumper,Big wing) lowered and some kind of altezza tail lights?

Wonder whats he got under the hood. :)

Seen it around a lot. It looks VERY similar to that fluorescent Yellow one in the NW also (Lives by me). I thought he might have repainted it, because it looks identical, only white (Without a blue sticker on it).

Lo)2enz0
01-02-2003, 03:09 AM
i have seen that one. O saw it up by wendy's in crowfoot. umm wendy's.

Laurier

Lo)2enz0
01-02-2003, 03:11 AM
by the way sky, a week ago or a little bit more were you going into scenic acres and there was a protage right behind you with gtr emblems on it?

Laurier

shadowz
01-02-2003, 03:33 AM
Ive seen it around a few times, first guy who owned the car built it, then sold it to a friend

SilverRex
01-02-2003, 03:49 AM
nice white civic, perfect.. that would be my next target.... wait I dun race civics.. lol silly me

LUDELVR
01-02-2003, 12:39 PM
if it's the same guy I'm thinking of, he's on this forum. it's funny cuz when I was teaching the inclass portion of driver's Ed, he was one of my students!! hahahahah He often comes to the 403 meets.

jdmakkord
01-02-2003, 12:41 PM
the white feels widebody one?

Hipermax_d
01-02-2003, 12:52 PM
ive seen it a lot. a friends friend owns it
i dont think he did much to the engine. maybe an exhaust and intake

LUDELVR
01-02-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Hipermax_d
ive seen it a lot. a friends friend owns it
i dont think he did much to the engine. maybe an exhaust and intake

yah, he said he just had the basic bolt ons.

Dope Dealer
01-02-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
if it's the same guy I'm thinking of, he's on this forum. it's funny cuz when I was teaching the inclass portion of driver's Ed, he was one of my students!! hahahahah He often comes to the 403 meets.

WTF? They let you teach Driver's Education? :rofl:

Sky
01-02-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
by the way sky, a week ago or a little bit more were you going into scenic acres and there was a protage right behind you with gtr emblems on it?

Laurier

Sorry dude, wasn't me... even if it was that protage wouldn't have caught to see my tail ligts :tongue:

Sky
01-02-2003, 06:09 PM
caught up I mean.. :)

Ajay
01-02-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

Seen it around a lot. It looks VERY similar to that fluorescent Yellow one in the NW also (Lives by me). I thought he might have repainted it, because it looks identical, only white (Without a blue sticker on it).

I saw that yellow EK TON'S up where I live cause I'm very sure he lives in the same neighborhood as me (Hawkwood), also saw it a lot in Crowfoot this past summer but haven't seen it much lately...probably parked for winter time anyway!

Wonder what that Yellow EK has done to it under the hood

ecstasy_civic
01-03-2003, 12:59 AM
Wonder what that Yellow EK has done to it under the hood

he works with my gf. its for sale and as far as i know I/E.

Daddymax
01-03-2003, 01:08 AM
There are 2
the yellow and white. same feels body kit.

Neither have much engine stuff done as far as I know.
The yellow one molded his kit, and the white is just screwed in.

Both look pretty hot though.

Lo)2enz0
01-03-2003, 01:31 AM
I don't know why some people bash these 2 civics. BUt they have at least 8-9 grand in body work and it shows by the quality. Personally I like the yellow one better, don't know why he is selling it cause by the time i put that much time/money into my car selling it would never happen.

Laurier

Dope Dealer
01-03-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
I don't know why some people bash these 2 civics. BUt they have at least 8-9 grand in body work and it shows by the quality. Personally I like the yellow one better, don't know why he is selling it cause by the time i put that much time/money into my car selling it would never happen.

Laurier

Who was bashing these Civics? I didn’t see one person saying anything bad about either car.

Madspinner
01-03-2003, 01:41 AM
There is a yellow 93-95 civic for sale up by the westhills area ,Full body kit ,no spoiler ,air induct on the roof ,Not bad looking car .

nismodrifter
01-03-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

Who was bashing these Civics? I didn’t see one person saying anything bad about either car.

you must have missed the thread that was posted about the yellow civic with a topic something like "blah blah....what an ugly civic"

RX-7_TWINTURBO
01-03-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Daddymax
There are 2
the yellow and white. same feels body kit.

Neither have much engine stuff done as far as I know.
The yellow one molded his kit, and the white is just screwed in.

Both look pretty hot though.
there are actually 4 with the feels bodykit rollin around the city
i have seen the yellow and white ones and have also seen a candy blue and a black one puttin around once in a while

Ajay
01-03-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter

you must have missed the thread that was posted about the yellow civic with a topic something like "blah blah....what an ugly civic"

Everyone has an opinion but no need to bash someone else's hard work!

Blue Devil 2
01-03-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by RX-7_TWINTURBO

there are actually 4 with the feels bodykit rollin around the city
i have seen the yellow and white ones and have also seen a candy blue and a black one puttin around once in a while

That's true I've definately seen at least 4 of these cars...Personally I don't like how the white civic has the kit bolted on since the bolts stick out and look pretty funny. But the C5's look awesome on that car! too bad.. he had to sell...hmm wonder why ...lol

nismodrifter
01-03-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Ajay

Everyone has an opinion but no need to bash someone else's hard work!

I didn't post the thread..some other guy did

Ajay
01-03-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter

I didn't post the thread..some other guy did

Never said you did!

nismodrifter
01-03-2003, 02:54 AM
sorry about that, I was confused

Didn't the yellow civic used to be a copper color??

anyone have pics of it before it was yellow?

shadowz
01-03-2003, 05:10 AM
Yes it used to be the copper one

jdmakkord
01-03-2003, 09:18 AM
what about the red one???