PDA

View Full Version : mazda 6

Scott
03-28-2005, 07:44 PM
Is it a decent car? any personal opinions stories? I was approved this afternoon but i wanted a bit more time to think about it.

What do you guys think? Another sunfire experience?

the one that im dealing on is the orange sport model. Looks identical to this one.
http://www.familycar.com/RoadTests/Mazda%2D6/Images-5door/LeftFrontHB.jpg

civic_stylez
03-28-2005, 08:26 PM
we have one and its a great car IMO. the suspension is really good for a stock ride and its really good on gas. we were torn between the 6 and several other cars but go take one for a test drive and youll see why we picked it. and make sure you go with the leather!!!

Xtrema
03-28-2005, 10:50 PM
I love the look but not the price. Best handling and looking in class that happens to mate with the worst engine of the Japanese 4.

Test the other sedans, and if you don't agree with me that it's a bit weak in the engine compartment, buy it.

Scott
03-28-2005, 11:56 PM
I specifically put an offer on the non-GT because i dont want the leather lol.

As for underpowered, it is, until 3k rpm, then it takes off.

Its still a choice between that and the RSX-S so i have to wait and see if acura will work with me.

heavyD
03-29-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Scott
I specifically put an offer on the non-GT because i dont want the leather lol.

As for underpowered, it is, until 3k rpm, then it takes off.

Its still a choice between that and the RSX-S so i have to wait and see if acura will work with me.

Which engine are you looking at? The 2.4L Mazda 3 engine or the Ford Duratech V6? Both are underpowered for this application as has already been said.

USHER
03-29-2005, 01:01 PM
wait for mazdaspeed version

Scott
03-30-2005, 12:34 AM
Its over....

I got the type S RSX instead LOL

thanks for the input tho