PDA

View Full Version : wrx owners

bksze
01-02-2003, 04:50 PM
does it come in leather? can't seem to find it as an option on the web site . . . thx

Dope Dealer
01-02-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by bksze
does it come in leather? can't seem to find it as an option on the web site . . . thx

Nope!

One thing that I dislike about the WRX interiors!

CRXguy
01-02-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

Nope!

One thing that I dislike about the WRX interiors!

It's not that bad.:tongue:

If you want comfort, the WRX isn't for you then. It's a "sport sedan/wagon."

kenny
01-02-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy

It's not that bad.:tongue:

If you want comfort, the WRX isn't for you then. It's a "sport sedan."

cept I don't see where the "sport" is?? :rofl: haha j/k

SilverRex
01-02-2003, 07:53 PM
ya WRX is not a luxury car, no such option for the WRX. all I can say is wrx=performence

besides I hate leather, either its too hot or too cold and on top of that cost more money =]

but if have plans to overtake kenny's AMG, getting the wrx and mod it over 400hp will do the job. best yet, you spend less money and you can turn it into a sleeper. Kenny wont know what hit him.. :clap:

RSeXy
01-02-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by SilverRex
ya WRX is not a luxury car, no such option for the WRX. all I can say is wrx=performence

besides I hate leather, either its too hot or too cold and on top of that cost more money =]

but if have plans to overtake kenny's AMG, getting the wrx and mod it over 400hp will do the job. best yet, you spend less money and you can turn it into a sleeper. Kenny wont know what hit him.. :clap:

haha
I think you'll need more than 400hp to beat the AMG......because I think the AMG is being modded:D

4wheeldrift
01-03-2003, 07:50 AM
Leather is completely useless in a vehicle thats going to be driven hard.

[GaGe]
01-03-2003, 09:55 AM
the WRXs' interior can come with a subwoofer, upgraded speakers, gauge pack, titanium shift knob, CF ebrake handle, and a CF dash. :thumbsup: no leather though.

Hipermax_d
01-03-2003, 12:17 PM
leather lacks in holding the driver in the seat when taking hard corners at a track. might as well go cloth so you'll be glued to your seat

Dope Dealer
01-03-2003, 12:34 PM
They should offer Escaine (sp?) that they have in the IS300. It's cat hair or something. But it's leather/cloth. Really nice :thumbsup:

lammer
01-03-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
They should offer Escaine (sp?) that they have in the IS300. It's cat hair or something. But it's leather/cloth. Really nice :thumbsup:

ugh!! cats..i hate those bastards with a passion! im like allergic to them kittys, they make me ich haha.

l/l/rX
01-03-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by [GaGe]
the WRXs' interior can come with a subwoofer, upgraded speakers, gauge pack, titanium shift knob, CF ebrake handle, and a CF dash. :thumbsup: no leather though.

is that the spec R1 you're talking about? the special limited editon yellow WRX? that yellow is too dull looking...

but yea anyways leather in a WRX...naah, its not a luxury car like a beemer er a mercedes...its more of a sporty sedan type

4wheeldrift
01-04-2003, 09:57 AM
If you're paying $36k for a subaru and expecting a mercedes, you need to stop smoking so much crack.

buh_buh
01-04-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
If you're paying $36k for a subaru and expecting a mercedes, you need to stop smoking so much crack.
yeah, but if I'm paying $36k for a car, I would expect a leather seats option.