PDA

View Full Version : Palace this Saturday!!!

GingeRRRBeef
01-02-2003, 06:18 PM
Ok just wondering how many people are gonna make it to club nite #2 this Saturday????

Dirty_SOHC
01-02-2003, 07:07 PM
I'll be able to come, I just wondering if I'll be driving or getting drunk

RX-7_TWINTURBO
01-02-2003, 08:31 PM
im down

surferbaby13
01-02-2003, 10:03 PM
I am coming can you put a friend on the list for me

FiveFreshFish
01-02-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by surferbaby13

She's alive! :D

Ben
01-02-2003, 10:29 PM
i'll make an appearance.

cocoabrova
01-02-2003, 10:32 PM
Maybe, I usually only got to the Palace on Friday's tho but I'll see

LUDELVR
01-02-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

yah man, from what I remember, the palace isn't that great on saturdays! Anyway, You going Al? I think it's party time, I mean shit, new year's was what.....2 days ago!??! hahahahahaha

ancient
01-03-2003, 12:06 AM
I think I will show up if im not working.

GingeRRRBeef
01-03-2003, 01:58 AM

just show up, just say your there for Eric Yeung's (Young) birthday, don't come too late though

GingeRRRBeef
01-03-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

yah man, from what I remember, the palace isn't that great on saturdays! Anyway, You going Al? I think it's party time, I mean shit, new year's was what.....2 days ago!??! hahahahahaha

yeah I know, but they don't do birthdays on Fridays and they give you a whole bunch of free shit for having your b-day party there

surferbaby13
01-03-2003, 02:10 AM
who cares if it sucks on saturday dudes....its someones birthday I think we should pay eric the respect and show up. It'll be fun. with everyones effort and personality anything is possible even fun at outlaws......maybe Myke will make an appearance and you all can see for yourself the little dance show he gives off......so gavin you have to go....

GingeRRRBeef
01-03-2003, 02:13 AM
lol, most people on here don't even know what I look like or don't even know me ... so being there for my b-day is kinda not expected ... pay me the respect .... don't they do that when people die????

sexualbanana
01-03-2003, 03:01 AM
what respect!?!?! he deserves none! j/k

yeah i'll probably be there

CRXguy
01-03-2003, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

Hmmm....maybe I'll come out and see the pimp in action!:D :bigpimp:

MYKN
01-03-2003, 04:22 AM
palace does suck on saturdays..and they do have a birthday's on friday.. cuz i did mine on a friday last year and i had a guest list and everyone on my list got 2 free drinks and no line no cover. :D

surferbaby13
01-03-2003, 11:57 AM
who cares if it sucks

boi-alien
01-03-2003, 11:59 AM
i doubt i'll be going, too broke!

kenny
01-03-2003, 11:59 AM
Well if you don't care that it sucks, may as well have a birthday at 7/11 or chuck-e-cheese. They're just trying to help the guy out by suggesting a better venue as its pretty common for people to have birthdays at places that dont "suck". Just my $0.02

LUDELVR
01-03-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy

Hmmm....maybe I'll come out and see the pimp in action!:D :bigpimp:

whatever man, you always say this!!! I don't think you've ever gone out after saying this!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
01-03-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Well if you don't care that it sucks, may as well have a birthday at 7/11 or chuck-e-cheese
Did you ever go to chuck-e-cheese? That place was so money!..All the pizza you could eat, massive arcade game selection and entertainment courtesy of some of the most advanced robots on the planet..only thing that sucked is that you had to win like 600 tickets in order to get a toy car as a prize:thumbsdow

kenny
01-03-2003, 12:43 PM
I always thought Bullwinkle was better as a kid! :) haha

GingeRRRBeef
01-03-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by MYKN
palace does suck on saturdays..and they do have a birthday's on friday.. cuz i did mine on a friday last year and i had a guest list and everyone on my list got 2 free drinks and no line no cover. :D

Hey Mike I knew they did birthday's on Fridays. I had mine on Friday last year as well. But Fridays last year were as busy as this year, with VIBE and all. So that's why.

legendboy
01-03-2003, 02:51 PM
I always thought Bullwinkle was better as a kid! :) haha

That place was the bomb :rofl: There was that ninja game with the black lights and the neon little men! haha that was the best:thumbsup:

mrmattyk
01-03-2003, 02:56 PM
I remember Bullwinkles! I just cant remember where it was situated. For some reason I think it turned into Schanks by the Brick and Blockbuster near Southland drive. Anyone know?

MYKN
01-03-2003, 02:57 PM
Well if you don't care that it sucks, may as well have a birthday at 7/11 or chuck-e-cheese. They're just trying to help the guy out by suggesting a better venue as its pretty common for people to have birthdays at places that dont "suck". Just my $0.02 :werd: :werd: :werd:

cocoabrova
01-03-2003, 03:36 PM

For sure dewd.... Happy New Year BTW Leo, sorry I haven't been home that much lately:banghead: If there isn't a change in venue, maybe we'll meet up at the Palace:thumbsup:

Originally posted by CRXguy

Hmmm....maybe I'll come out and see the pimp in action!:D :bigpimp: Cool, I read your book on HOW TO BE A PIMP but I could still use somemore lessons Sensai;) :rofl:

sexualbanana
01-03-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Did you ever go to chuck-e-cheese? That place was so money!..All the pizza you could eat, massive arcade game selection and entertainment courtesy of some of the most advanced robots on the planet..only thing that sucked is that you had to win like 600 tickets in order to get a toy car as a prize:thumbsdow

don't forget the mad honeys. hahahaha. . . . i'm gonna go to jail.

Originally posted by mrmattyk
I remember Bullwinkles! I just cant remember where it was situated. For some reason I think it turned into Schanks by the Brick and Blockbuster near Southland drive. Anyone know?

because that's where it used to be

surferbaby13
01-03-2003, 07:33 PM
as in quite complaining its his birthday and he had it there last year and had fun and wants to do it again. That is all I am sying.....either go or don't....but its kind of rude to say yeah sat's at the palace sucks......its rude.....thats all I was commenting on

sexualbanana
01-03-2003, 10:52 PM
count me in yo

ancient
01-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Hey hey, what you guys hanging ther till, cause I might stop in for a bit. I just work until 9 so :(

Ben
01-03-2003, 11:47 PM
Okay, I'm for sure coming now

surferbaby13
01-04-2003, 02:50 AM
By the way....THANKS A LOT Benny...I almost lost my license cause of you guys and you don't even have the decency to say sorry! I covered your ass and got in shit myself the least you could do is say something to the extent of a sorry!!!!!!!!
Don't be appologizing now cause it's TOO late (I know I was at fault here too and I'm not blaming you guys because I was a part of it but to not really say anything is just harsh)

And that's my quarter!!!!

RiceCake
01-04-2003, 02:58 AM
Ok I think I'll be down for this :) :thumbsup:

surferbaby13
01-04-2003, 01:51 PM
yeah of course no comment...typical guy

Ben
01-04-2003, 02:43 PM
Its not for the forums.

surferbaby13
01-04-2003, 02:53 PM
whatever
you aren't on my list so where else

Boost Infested
01-04-2003, 03:08 PM
Palace is a cool bar but full of snobby people! just imo...:thumbsdow

Ben
01-04-2003, 03:11 PM
whatever
you aren't on my list so where else

I'm not going to start a drama on beyond.

sexualbanana
01-04-2003, 06:27 PM
o no

sexualbanana
01-04-2003, 06:27 PM
oh no :banghead:

LUDELVR
01-04-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Boost Infested
Palace is a cool bar but full of snobby people! just imo...:thumbsdow

I agree! That bar caters to the wealthy asians (or the ones who have wealthy parents!haha) and the attitude level is through the roof! Shit, I just absolutely hate arrogance and conceitedness! It's such a turn off! The bar itself has a really nice setup but yah, I'm with you on this one jack, that place is too snobby, but then again, it suits the regulars that go there.:dunno: :dunno: still, nothing wrong with a little eye candy!! hahaha

spyguy
01-05-2003, 02:19 PM
Shit, I just absolutely hate arrogance and conceitedness! It's such a turn off!

HAHAHHAHA loook whos talking!!!!!!:nut: :nut: :nut:

surferbaby13
01-05-2003, 03:12 PM
did the palace get at all better

max_boost
01-05-2003, 03:25 PM
Shit, I just absolutely hate arrogance and conceitedness! It's such a turn off!

Shit, I just absolutely hate free loaders and people who complain about discounts!:rofl:And guys who think they are the mack daddy when all they do is hit on every single chick in site! hahaha

Dude man.....this world is not perfect! Just deal with it! Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to pain and suffering! How feel you?:rofl: :rofl:

James
01-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

Dude man.....this world is not perfect! Just deal with it! Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to pain and suffering! How feel you?:rofl: :rofl:

You got it all wrong man, its ...."Fear leads to Anger....Anger leads to Stress.....Stress leads to Doobies..and Doobies lead to Twinkies"......The Man himself , Yoda.:rofl:

LUDELVR
01-05-2003, 04:35 PM

Shit, I just absolutely hate free loaders and people who complain about discounts!:rofl:And guys who think they are the mack daddy when all they do is hit on every single chick in site! hahaha

dude, I love how you always think you're putting me in my place or something when all I can see is you casting your insecurities and envy on me. It's cool though man, I can deal with it. As for hitting on every girl in the bar and "thinking" I'm a mack, I didn't hear any complaints when we were at heaven's that time and I ended up talking to all those hot girls...your words not mine man. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: that's cool though man, one day you may be able to approach and talk to a girl but just try not to take out your frustrations on me!:thumbsup: :rofl:

spyguy
01-05-2003, 04:37 PM

dude, I love how you always think you're putting me in my place or something when all I can see is you casting your insecurities and envy on me. It's cool though man, I can deal with it. As for hitting on every girl in the bar and "thinking" I'm a mack, I didn't hear any complaints when we were at heaven's that time and I ended up talking to all those hot girls...your words not mine man. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: that's cool though man, one day you may be able to approach and talk to a girl but just try not to take out your frustrations on me!:thumbsup: :rofl:

thats the funniest shit I've heard all day...thanks leo!! :thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl: :tongue:

LUDELVR
01-05-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by spyguy

thats the funniest shit I've heard all day...thanks leo!! :thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl: :tongue:

hahah, hey no prob man, I aim to please!! haha and where were you last night man?

And as for you saying "look who's talking" I'm not arrogant at all, nor do I think I'm coceited. I'm confident, not cocky man, there's a HUGE difference!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

spyguy
01-05-2003, 04:43 PM

hahah, hey no prob man, I aim to please!! haha and where were you last night man?

And as for you saying "look who's talking" I'm not arrogant at all, nor do I think I'm coceited. I'm confident, not cocky man, there's a HUGE difference!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

chilling...wasnt in the mood to go out....and yes you are!

LUDELVR
01-05-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by spyguy

and yes you are!

you really need to find out the two meanings man!!! haha, I know people who are cocky and I don't even come close to being like them! I won't name names!! hahahaa

GingeRRRBeef
01-05-2003, 05:10 PM
did the palace get at all better

haha it got a lil bit better but nothing like Fridays. I left and ended up going to the RoadHouse.

Thanks for all of you that came and wished me a happy b-day. Thanks for the drinks guys!!!! :D

max_boost
01-05-2003, 05:16 PM

you really need to find out the two meanings man!!! haha, I know people who are cocky and I don't even come close to being like them! I won't name names!! hahahaa

Stop being so bitter dude.....you sound like you got dumped by your gf or bf? haha

max_boost
01-05-2003, 05:18 PM
one day you may be able to approach and talk to a girl but just try not to take out your frustrations on me!:thumbsup: :rofl:

I'm happy with my baby!:thumbsup:

LUDELVR
01-05-2003, 05:18 PM

Stop being so bitter dude.....you sound like you got dumped by your gf or bf? haha

Me? Bitter? I'm not the one who has to cut down people to feel better! I'll let you know when I'm bitter...actually, you've seen me when I"m bitter!! hahaha

max_boost
01-05-2003, 05:20 PM

Me? Bitter? I'm not the one who has to cut down people to feel better! I'll let you know when I'm bitter...actually, you've seen me when I"m bitter!! hahaha

You know I love you! And there you go again!:rofl: :thumbsup:

spyguy
01-05-2003, 05:34 PM

You know I love you! And there you go again!:rofl: :thumbsup:

you guys arent going to start hugging and shit???:dunno::barf: