PDA

View Full Version : FS: Home Theatre Keyboard w/t build in trackball

eblend
03-29-2005, 10:57 PM
Well I have this keyboard laying around, also part of the home theatre system I was building for my parents, but it was too complex for them so I have to get rid of all the parts. Keyboard uses RF frequency. It is brand new, comes with the reciever and everythign in the box, all the software u name it. It uses USB for connectivity, one usb port is all it needs.

Price: 60 bucks

here is the pic of the keyboard, the thing directly in the middle of the keyboard and up..that thing that looks like a shark fin is the recieve for the keyboard, it has a little retractible antenna on the back to get better reception

http://www3.telus.net/eblend/HTPC%20for%20sale/IM009463.JPG

max
03-30-2005, 09:24 AM
Check your pm !!

Xtrema
03-30-2005, 11:22 AM
For prospective buyers:

It's a very good keyboard, only one with trackball (not the joystick crap) which I like VERY much.

The downside is it's a mechanical trackball. You have to clean it and service the rubber once in a while. And don't use greasy fingers. :)

As for range, I have this go to about 20ft a full battery, antenna fully extended.

Gondi Stylez
03-31-2005, 12:00 AM
sorry but what the hell would u use that for?!?!?!?!

BerserkerCatSplat
03-31-2005, 03:19 PM
^It's mostly for controlling a Home Theatre PC, one that you would use for watching DVD's and satellite on, when connected to a TV or projector.

Most people would enjoy this keyboard, as it has many controls for most DVD/theatre applications.

eblend
04-01-2005, 05:40 PM
sold please close