PDA

View Full Version : where to get good radar detector

flamba
03-30-2005, 09:56 PM
i know its not related to bimmers, but just going around wonderin if anyone knows where to get a radar detector in calgary, and for how much...... thanks guys

keroppi
03-30-2005, 10:56 PM
if you can wait, wait for Whistler laser detectors on sale occasionally in a&b Sound or Visions. If you can't wait, you may still find one at relatively low price in these shops or Future Shop. I recommend Whistler as I have used a few of them and they work great -- also no need to spend a fortune on any fancy one, just grab the cheapest you can find -- my experience is that the lowest end model works just as fine.

Clem
03-31-2005, 09:39 AM
www.valentine1.com

paid itself off in 1 trip to Vancouver and back. :thumbsup:

googe
03-31-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by keroppi
if you can wait, wait for Whistler laser detectors on sale occasionally in a&b Sound or Visions. If you can't wait, you may still find one at relatively low price in these shops or Future Shop. I recommend Whistler as I have used a few of them and they work great -- also no need to spend a fortune on any fancy one, just grab the cheapest you can find -- my experience is that the lowest end model works just as fine.

now thats horrible info :)'

www.radartest.com

BokCh0y
03-31-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Clem
www.valentine1.com

paid itself off in 1 trip to Vancouver and back. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to that one pal.

shakalaka
03-31-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by keroppi

Wrong my friend. I have this cheap piece of shit that keeps on beeping when i enter ANY parking lot. Like a malls parking lot or something. Then you will go right pass a freakin cop car or camera, mutherfucker wont utter a damn sound!

BigMass
04-02-2005, 11:03 AM
Passport 8500 X50

FiveFreshFish
04-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Look on ebay.

WBB6
04-02-2005, 08:38 PM
- "The Blinder" for around the city (Laser Jammer)

- Beltronics Pro RX65 (Radar Detector)

:thumbsup: