PDA

View Full Version : FS: JDM ECU/ ceramic turbo.

Ek9Max
03-31-2005, 03:10 PM
Selling JDM ct26 off my car. I just bought a JDM car, and has 80,000 km on it. Works great with minimal shaft play. Great condition! Dont' kid yourself, this is quite a bit better than the stock USDM ct26. IT spools MUCH better.

$300 OBO

Also selling the JDM ecu out of the car. More advanced igntion timing. Works AWESOME with 94 octane.

$150

Ek9Max
04-01-2005, 11:48 AM
I'm selling everything cua seI just got the car las tweek, and I upgraded everything.

stealth
04-02-2005, 01:26 AM
yup i researched both, and the JDM Swap was the better alternative.

theken
04-02-2005, 02:17 PM
will u take 200 for the turbo?

jvillain
04-02-2005, 02:35 PM
The options available are vast. The quesion you have to ask yourself is how comfortable do you feel doing some of these things or do you have some one that can help you?

A lot of the ChrisK 2.2 liter engines are actually 5SFE based. The crank already has the longer stroke and the 5S block is stronger due to having slightly different alloys (more nickle). I'm not positive but I think the big problem with the 5S is the head.

You could mildly turbo a stock 5S if you had an aftermarket EMS to control it. Hell they turbo the 2zz engine out of the 2k+ Celica GTS and it has an 11.5:1 compresion ratio right from the factory.

I think hands down the easiest way to put a turbo engine in a N/A is to find a Turbo model that has plowed into some thing and gut the engine bay. That way you get every thing you need.

The next best is get a rear clip, but use an aftermarket ECU. That is still a lot of jingle so after that just a strait up rear clip.

The bottom line is your gonna need an intercooler, piping, exaust, plumbing etc, etc. With a clip you get all that and you also get to see where it came from and you get all the fasteners.

Now that we have all thuroughly jacked Ek9Max's thread. Some body do themselves a favor and buy his turbo.

stealth
04-02-2005, 06:38 PM
Ryan could you please rename this thread, and merge the forsale related posts into a new thread for Max, we hijacked this shit majorly.

stealth
04-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Max I may need your ECU, my car is running now, and i believe the problem is the ECU.:D