PDA

View Full Version : Omfg *biggest Idiot Alert*

Z_Fan
03-31-2005, 03:57 PM
Truck: Chevrolet Pick-up 2500, Metallic Tealish Green/Blue
Alberta Plate: HTG 948
Classification: COMPLETE FUCKING MORON

On or about 2:29PM, Thursday March 30th, 2005.

*RANT ON*
http://www.members.shaw.ca/whuzzup/rant.gif

Just witnessed a stupid mother fucking idiot of a driver in the above described vehicle. He takes the cake for perhaps the dumbest fuckhead driver on our city streets.

Asshole is driving along on Deerfoot Trail (southbound) near the overpass construction at Douglasdale. Going up the hill, he is in the LEFT (fast) lane. He is driving at estimated 95KM/H. Normally, that's enough to annoy me. However...

An EMERGENCY vehicle (Ambulance) is attempting to pass all the traffic in the fast lane. He has lights going, and when dickfuck doesn't pull over, he turns up the cirens.

Dickfuck continues to drive (in the fast lane) at 95KM/H while other traffic moves to the right. Dickfuck ignores this emergency vehicle all the way up to the 130th Avenue overpass. He's been holding up the ambulance for a long time now!!

Dickfuck is talking on his CELLULAR TELEPHONE while driving 95KM/H in the fast lane ignoring the rest of the world. So, clearly, cellular phones can be very distracting if you only have one or two active brain cells like numnuts.

Dickfuck finally realizes an EMERGENCY VEHICLE, with full lights and cirens is RIGHT ON HIS ASS. What does dickfuck do? Dickfuck pulls his vehicle *LEFT* almost smacking the median, and kicking up rocks, dirt and a wild duststorm onto the emergency vehicle.

The emergency vehicle finally decides to PASS dickfuck in the middle lane (probably to avoid the rocks & dust).

Dickfuck then moves back into the fast lane (now at about 85KM/H) and continues to drive like a fucktard *AND* still on his cellular phone.

If you happen to know who this dickfuck is or by good fortune he is able to read this (unlikely, but hopefully)...please let him know that people who have intelligence levels as dangerously low as him need to stop their vehicles off the road if they wish to talk on the cellular phone while in a vehicle. Now, I recognize that some people can balance these two complex tasks (driving and talking on phone) - but it is assholes like this numnuts that put everyone on the road at risk. Get off the phone you putz!

Those 60+ seconds of time he wasted for the emergency crew could have cost someone their life...

**ARGH**

END RANT

BokCh0y
03-31-2005, 04:01 PM
what a fuckin idiot the guy in the truck. a big Fuck You to the truck driver. But very nice rant. I don't know why people don't use hands free kits and pay attention to the rest of the world while driving on deerfoot. That loser is an accident waiting to happen. People like that....waste of time. :guns: :guns: :guns:

finboy
03-31-2005, 04:04 PM
MORON :banghead: :banghead:

shakalaka
03-31-2005, 04:06 PM
Seriously if you cant do two things together, then why fucking bother. I just dont get it. Couldnt he see all those freakin lights flashing and shit up his ass!

Kaos
03-31-2005, 04:24 PM
a lil OT but did we get new smilies??? :D

Oh and to that bastard.
I see your future and it doesnt look good.

civicrider
03-31-2005, 04:29 PM
man that pisses me off, id follow him till he stopped and smack the shit outta him, the number one thing that pisses me off are shitty stupid drivers!!!!!!:guns:

skandalz
03-31-2005, 04:30 PM
here's hoping the emt's got his plates and called in some cops to ticket the fucker

WWJAI
03-31-2005, 04:34 PM
someone oughta go trash his truck so he won't have a vehicle no longer and can't endanger the whole city with his stupidity

EG STyLeZ
03-31-2005, 04:45 PM
wow what a fucking idiot!

but isn't it a construction zone (70km/h) until the top of the hill?

403Gemini
03-31-2005, 04:46 PM
when im driving the ONLY time i use my cell is if im asking the person for directions (if im lost) or if its a quick 30 second call. i never would host a conversation while driving, unless i had hands free.

GoChris
03-31-2005, 04:50 PM
:banghead: fuck people like that piss me off, and to do that to an ambulance, thats low. someone please tell that fuck hes a moron and shouldnt drive while talking. i would consider myself capable of talking on the cell phone driving, but i never do it on deerfoot.

Obscura
03-31-2005, 04:56 PM
Some drivers amaze me :dunno: :eek: :banghead:

I hope when he's in an ambulance it's held up by an elderly person on a scooter.

spike98
03-31-2005, 05:04 PM
I can talk on my cell phone and have my music up a little and STILL notice the flashing lights behind me. Just the other day i was driving with my music PINNED, like i couldn't even hear my girlfriend whining beside me (hence the reason for the volume) and i seen an emergancy vehichel 500ft back. EASLY. So i pull to the side and watch and the ambulance was waiting for a truck about 400ft behind me to move. The asshole would and the ambulance had to go into the wrong lane to get passed the fucktard. It amazes me how i can have music blasting and the ol lady yippin and still be able to pay attention well enough to move, when this asshat could see it even if it was right hup his ass.

Some people need to get there vehicle off the road and put it into a garage and sit in there with it running. People like that could have cost many people lives. In a emeg situation EVERY second counts.

Mr. Burns
03-31-2005, 05:09 PM
What a waste of skin. We seriously need some legislation regarding cellphones while driving. I'm talkin' serious fines (IE: $300 or more plus demerits)

Akagi Redsuns
03-31-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by BokCh0y
what a fuckin idiot the guy in the truck. a big Fuck You to the truck driver. But very nice rant. I don't know why people don't use hands free kits and pay attention to the rest of the world while driving on deerfoot. That loser is an accident waiting to happen. People like that....waste of time. :guns: :guns: :guns:

I agree on the synopsis on the driver. Stupid drivers on the road reallly frustrates me to no end. I learned to basically not care anymore.

I see the same thing with handsfree as well. The problem is that people like these direct 90% of the thought process to the phone call and the rest to driving....where it should be the exact opposite. Hands-free doesn't negate this....but at least he might see more if phone was blocking the view.

kiwi
03-31-2005, 05:59 PM
I love the smiley!!! hee hee

The ambulance didn't honk at him?

Z_Fan
03-31-2005, 06:06 PM
^^

I don't think you'd have heard the honking over his sirens...

The construction zone on deerfoot ends shortly (almost immediately) after the bridge construction at Douglasdale. So, basically it is 100km/H from the start of the hill. He was in a 100km/H zone for sure...

I was aware of the emergency vehicle right at the bottom of the hill (right after the 100km/h zone starts) - I saw the lights in the normal course of checking my mirrors. Just something I do on a regular basis so I know what morons to look out for.

I have a feeling that this guy, when he finally did move over, figured the emergency vehicle *JUST* magically showed up behind him and he promptly let him by. That's the real annoying thing. This guy had no clue what was going on. None.

Seriously. Strolling from Douglasdale...up the hill at 90'ish, talking on the phone, blocking emergency traffic...get up the hill...go under the Barlow overpass...still 95km/h blocking an ambulance who has now had the loudest damn sirens running...cruisin' up to 130th ave...still with no fucking clue! God dammit!!!!!!!

*ARGH*

Still makes me angry just thinking about it. :guns:

PGTze
03-31-2005, 06:07 PM
Hahaha dickfuck hahah :rofl:

CRXguy
03-31-2005, 06:11 PM
Didn't the instructors teach you to check your rearview mirror every 10 seconds or so? I know I do. Just a quick glance.

SteveMo600
03-31-2005, 06:18 PM
Sounds like a complete dumbass...some people just should not be given licenses.

Hats off to Z_Fan. That was very entertaining to read...dickfuck, fuckhead and numnuts drivers should all DIE!

biggie_82
03-31-2005, 10:32 PM
They need to start enforcing cell phones here like they do in Hong Kong. There, if you want to talk on the Cell phone while driving, you must use a headset. Cop sees you without one, I believe it's a hefty fine.

I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm all for headsets for cell phones on the road.

crazydriver
03-31-2005, 11:17 PM
Man wut a fuktart :banghead: :banghead: :guns: :guns:

DuPont
03-31-2005, 11:20 PM
Headsets only help the physical aspect of using a cell while driving - allows for sholder checks, makes shifting easier....

I think the biggest problem with cell-phones is that you're still mentally distracted from the road, concentrating on your conversation, and paying less attention to the road.
I've seen ALL kinds of people doing ALL kinds of stupid things while on a cell.

kiwi
03-31-2005, 11:28 PM
He must be pretty deaf if he couldn't hear the sirens behind him, even if he was on the phone... I'm sure the sirens would have made it a little harder to hear the person on the other end?

1badPT
03-31-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
when im driving the ONLY time i use my cell is if im asking the person for directions (if im lost) or if its a quick 30 second call. i never would host a conversation while driving, unless i had hands free.
I'm the same way - though with a 5 speed and no handsfree for my phone, I can't really talk on the phone. On a similar note, why is it that all the idiot drivers I see have one or more of the following characteristics:

1) are talking on their cell phone
2) don't know the rules of the road
3) drive SUV's or big fucking pickup trucks

BokCh0y
03-31-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by 1badPT

On a similar note, why is it that all the idiot drivers I see have one or more of the following characteristics:

1) are talking on their cell phone
2) don't know the rules of the road
3) drive SUV's or big fucking pickup trucks

ding ding ding :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Billy
03-31-2005, 11:38 PM
how da fuk can he not see emergency lights flashing behind him, you can see that shit through limo tint for fuk sakes, should've just follow him home and kick him in the nuts. :guns: :guns: :guns:

eblend
04-01-2005, 12:59 AM
i would have just called the cops on him and say that you saw him driving irratically and worried about the safety of the public, his ass would be pulled over and hasled for being a dumbass

GQBalla
04-01-2005, 01:30 AM
can a EMS vehicle copy down your license plate and than like charge you or somethign??

SilverBoost
04-01-2005, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by DuPont
Headsets only help the physical aspect of using a cell while driving - allows for sholder checks, makes shifting easier....

I think the biggest problem with cell-phones is that you're still mentally distracted from the road, concentrating on your conversation, and paying less attention to the road.
I've seen ALL kinds of people doing ALL kinds of stupid things while on a cell.

That's the truth. Its the conversation that's distracting, not the fact you have a phone up to you ear. Headsets just give the false comfort of allowing people to think they can chat all they want while driving because they have both hands on the wheel.

If I answer a call whiel driving it's usually only a few seconds. I usually won't anwser in heavy traffic. I had a close call years ago and learned my lesson early, luckily without incident. A woman blew right through a stop sign the other day on my street and then when she realized it, all you could see was here fumbling with the phone and the wheel trying to get her bearings back. - TIT.

/////AMG
04-01-2005, 05:22 AM
Dumbass retard!

spike98
04-01-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by eblend
i would have just called the cops on him and say that you saw him driving irratically and worried about the safety of the public, his ass would be pulled over and hasled for being a dumbass

I would have went one step further saying he just hit an old lady and is throwing beer cans out his window.

youngbex
04-01-2005, 03:21 PM
normally i would say:whocares:

BUT!>>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!

not moving over for an emergency veichle is just so stupidly stupid i dont even know what to say, someones life could have been in danger

403Gemini
04-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Obscura
Some drivers amaze me :dunno: :eek: :banghead:

I hope when he's in an ambulance it's held up by an elderly person on a scooter.

http://forums.beyond.ca/attachment.php?s=&postid=659935

:rofl:

Orbie
04-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

http://forums.beyond.ca/attachment.php?s=&postid=659935

:rofl:

oh man not that again! :rofl: I suspect there will be many more sightings/encounters this summer. I think an encounter between the driver of that truck and the scooter lady would be something people would pay to see!

Supa Dexta
04-01-2005, 06:30 PM
Report him... make him get what he dserves..