PDA

View Full Version : Another rant

Kirbs17
03-31-2005, 10:05 PM
Sorry to add to the seemingly constant stream of rants, but Id thought Id throw mine in here. I was driving home from work on 8th street in Airdrie, and I hear 2 loud thuds from behind my car, I get out, and low and behold BOTH OF MY TIRES ARE ALMOST FLAT... ALREADY!!!. I walk back the 20-30 metres to where I thought it happened, and in the middle of the lane is a peice of 1"x1" wood, about 5 feet long, with nails every inch along this fucking thing. and not like sticking one direction, they were in X's.... Now Ive got 2 flat tires from some idiot teens, and had to get my car towed to my house. :banghead: :banghead: got damn it I hate people

ecstasy_civic
03-31-2005, 10:07 PM
stupid fuckin idiots.

shakalaka
03-31-2005, 10:16 PM
Thats gotta blow. Could have fallen outta pick up or something carrying that stuff. No matter what, it sucks. You should have picked and chucked the thing on the side.

RickDaTuner
03-31-2005, 10:21 PM
seems like it was intentional and done to you while you where passing by? t

Seanith
03-31-2005, 10:28 PM
Yeah didn't you notice that when you were driving? I mean I try to avoid man holes haha.

JordanEG6
03-31-2005, 11:04 PM
lots of stupid idiot kids out there these days. sorry to hear about your situation hahaha. its all good...one time this guy puked on a cloth and some kids decided to yank it on my car while driving..:barf:

Weapon_R
03-31-2005, 11:06 PM
Didnt you see a 5 foot piece of wood in the middle of the road?

Kirbs17
03-31-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
seems like it was intentional and done to you while you where passing by? t

I dont think it was intentional, there were no people on the road.

Originally posted by Seanith
Yeah didn't you notice that when you were driving? I mean I try to avoid man holes haha.

I didnt notice the piece of wood because I was trying to see street addresses, I had 1 last pizza to deliever.