PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2004 Dodge SRT4 Electric Blue

adrianracer
04-01-2005, 04:04 PM
My company is getting me a vehicle, so don't need the SRT any more! Here are the details:
Rare Electric Blue color, 5 speed, 12,200 km, Mopar STS & booger bushings, catch can, Momo leather shift knob, upgraded stereo, 3-M rock guard on bumper, hood and lights, garaged every night. This car is immaculate and priced to sell. $25,400 no GST, admin fee and other charges! If you have questions please pm me or call Adrian @ 403-816-1900 serious inquiries only from CANADA.

winter tires and FWD alloy rims availiable

Freebs
04-01-2005, 05:08 PM
ahhh i would give my arm and leg for this car (granted then i couldnt drive it, so maybe just my test testical).... if only this was a year ago i would have bought it... ill try to convince my boss to buy it as she was looking into these.

Freebs
04-01-2005, 05:08 PM
ahhh i would give my arm and leg for this car (granted then i couldnt drive it, so maybe just my left testical).... if only this was a year ago i would have bought it... ill try to convince my boss to buy it as she was looking into these.

adrianracer
04-01-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Freebs
ahhh i would give my arm and leg for this car (granted then i couldnt drive it, so maybe just my left testical).... if only this was a year ago i would have bought it... ill try to convince my boss to buy it as she was looking into these.

Thanks