PDA

View Full Version : Watch the Roughnecks vs Rock game tonight...

PGTze
04-01-2005, 05:47 PM
... it's on at 5:00 or 5:30 I beleive on ch. 30

Trust me you will not be disapointed. Basicly this is what's gonna happen, Calgary signed tough guy Chris Kinnear, who after being out of lacrosse for a while, started playing in BC's summer league again a few years ago. He hasn't lost a lax fight yet and is considered the #1 contender in the world of lacrosse. The Rock have the toughest guy in lacrosse, guy by the name of Tim O'brien aka 'The Surgeon', he's never lost a fight and he's tough as hell.

So if those guys both play tonight, and pretty much for sure they are going to be in the lineup, there will be an epic throwdown.

On the undercard there will probably be a few gooders as well, McNish (or maybey Green if he plays) from the necks, will probably go Ladacour from the rock.

So yeah, just thought I'd give the heads up, could be a rowdey one.

sexualbanana
04-03-2005, 02:06 AM
And somewhere in between you might see some lacrosse! :eek:

cman
04-03-2005, 02:16 AM
so what happened? did the epic throwdown happen or what.

Honda_002
04-03-2005, 02:29 AM
the only lacrosse player I actually like is stainhouse. Hes a fuckin goof

Honda_002
04-03-2005, 02:31 AM
roughnecks played a good game tho:thumbsup:

PGTze
04-03-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by cman
so what happened? did the epic throwdown happen or what.

Unfortunatly Kinnear couldnt get the contract thing worked out and signed in time, but the good news is the rock comes to town on the 16th, so it will happen then, they pretty much just signed this guy to fight O'brein so it will go down. Mcnish got hurt like 5 mins in and didn't play the rest of the game lol.

toyboy88
04-04-2005, 04:46 PM
i went to the game on sunday...against arizona and on all the tickets printed the start time was 2pm, when i get there 1:50pm-ish they tell me.."o the game started at 1pm"

dammit! :guns: lol:whocares: