PDA

View Full Version : Omfg You F@#$ing Motherf@#$ers

vietdood
04-01-2005, 09:59 PM
took my car out today after renewing insurance and some FCUKER decided to hit and run my bumper in the parking lot. now my frigging bumper is scratched and i can see lines of cracked paint :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

TypeS
04-01-2005, 10:07 PM
hunt his ass down and make him eat his shoe!:guns:
that sucks man....did it crack anything?

finboy
04-01-2005, 10:08 PM
fuck that sucks man, good luck getting it fixed

vietdood
04-01-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by TypeS
hunt his ass down and make him eat his shoe!:guns:
that sucks man....did it crack anything?

no damage to the bumper luckily. just cracked lines on the paint but it's not peeling. ugh now i gotta cough up money to pay it and i just paid for insurance today $2800 all at once. this is why i hate parking lots and whoever did it can burn in hell :guns:

oddjob
04-02-2005, 12:43 AM
Park in the back. It helps.

Nismo S13
04-02-2005, 12:46 AM
dude, that sucks! hope u find them and they get what they desserve... which lot was it? no one saw anything?
any ways NOT COOL MAN!:thumbsdow

Ben
04-02-2005, 03:39 AM
join the hit and run club man, it's huge! I joined it this week, it sucks.

GoChris
04-02-2005, 09:49 AM
ya i just noticed yesterday a huge scratch vertically down my drivers side passenger door :(

sucks, i hate parking lots too

ICEBERG
04-02-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by rlde.us
ya i just noticed yesterday a huge scratch vertically down my drivers side passenger door :(

sucks, i hate parking lots too

I got the same thing happen on thursday with the new X3. The thing that pi$$i$ me off is THAT I PARK AT NO MANS LAND and still there will be an A$$H@le right beside you. I think they do it on purpose to p!$$ you off.:guns:

vietdood
04-02-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Nismo S13
dude, that sucks! hope u find them and they get what they desserve... which lot was it? no one saw anything?
any ways NOT COOL MAN!:thumbsdow

it was at the marlborough mall parking lot, and i thought i parked far and when i got out there, there were all these cars parked next to me. this makes me never want to park in stalls again. i should take the accord when i go shopping because people can't frigging park