PDA

View Full Version : SAIT Admissions

importgirl007
04-02-2005, 02:47 PM
On March I recieved a letter saying I was accepted for the first round of selection. I have already sent them my highschool transcrpts. I was wondering when I should expect to hear from them as to wether I was accepted or not into my prgrm.

Thanks

rmk
04-02-2005, 05:32 PM
i'm sure it differs from course to course slightly, but you should get another letter asking for a non-refundable 250$ deposit and then after that, barring that you have all credentials and marks, you should be in.

what did you apply for, might i ask?

importgirl007
04-03-2005, 02:36 PM
i applied for health information management. i am certain i've met the requirements, but it says that its a high demand program. anyways thanks for your help, i hope i get the letter soon.

3G
04-03-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by importgirl007
i applied for health information management. i am certain i've met the requirements, but it says that its a high demand program. anyways thanks for your help, i hope i get the letter soon.

High demand programs my ass, :bullshit: That's what my program is, i got in with 61% avg.

^SkylinE^
04-03-2005, 02:57 PM
depends on the program. For my EMT-A i had to have in transcripts, write entrance exams, strecher test. Then they tell you if you got in with a letter.

I just applyed for my paramedic program. They needed all my past marks, transcripts, and all certificates i got with my EMT.If you get passd that you go for an interview. Now i have to wait till mid april to see if i get in.

Good luck and call the information desk they will be able to tell you better its different for every program.

Admissions and Registration 284-7248

http://www.sait.ab.ca/corporategeneral/contactus.htm

hope this helps

AznDragon2004
04-04-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by importgirl007
On March I recieved a letter saying I was accepted for the first round of selection. I have already sent them my highschool transcrpts. I was wondering when I should expect to hear from them as to wether I was accepted or not into my prgrm.

Thanks

First round of selection is for those people with 70% in all the required subjects for the program. If u have 70% or more you'll get accepted right away. The second round of selection is the process of going through selection surveys.

You're wondering why I know all this. :D
Today I just received a letter telling me that I have been offered a conditional seat. :)

Give me a pm if u have more questions.