PDA

View Full Version : FS: Authentic Movie Posters

jumperman8
04-03-2005, 10:40 PM
I guess my last thread got deleted because i didnt have the proper information.

I work at a theater and get these posters for cheap, that is why i am selling them, THEY ARE NOT STOLEN

So again, i am selling movie posters for all new movies that are out right now and a few others. These are authentic movie posters that are clear, meaning you can put a light behind them and it will light up the poster. YOU CAN NOT BUY THESE IN STORES

I am asking 15 OBO for these

Here is the list of posters i have:

SIN CITY
Hostage
Be Cool
Upside of Anger
Guess Who
Ray
The Longest Yard
Coach Carter
Hitch
Beauty Shop
Constatine
Robots

If what you want is not on my list pm me and i will return it

Thanks alot

IF THIS IS GOING TO BE DELETE TELL ME WHY PLEASE THANKS

shakalaka
04-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Just wondering. how big are these posters? Do you have like a sample pic of any of them?

jumperman8
04-03-2005, 10:57 PM
These posters are like any other regular size poster you can buy at a music store.

I dont have a picture but they are the same posters that are in the NOW SHOWING or NOW PLAYING signs at the theaters. liek in chinook at the bottom of the escalder all those posters, those are these posters i have.

Same as at the collosium and Silver city.

Thanks

FiveFreshFish
04-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Have these ever been used in a display or are they new?

jumperman8
04-03-2005, 11:15 PM
They have been used in a Display, But they are indoors, in a case, and are taken out of the cardboard they come in, but directly in the display then taken out and put back in the cardboard. they are practically new.

No rips, scratches, tears, etc. They are jsut liek new

Thanks

Euro_Trash
04-03-2005, 11:24 PM
Im interested in the Sin City poster, check your IM

zain123
04-04-2005, 08:51 AM
interested in RAY
and SINCITY .. if Euro_Trash doesnt want it no more
but definately RAY

pm me with ur contact info when u get a chance
thanks

jumperman8
04-04-2005, 10:04 AM
Just to let everyone know that the Sin City poster seems to be the most popular one, so i will post again tonight witht the exact amount of them i will have.

Thanks alot for the Interest

e_racer
04-04-2005, 11:36 AM
pm'd

SUPRAPHAT
04-04-2005, 03:11 PM
I honestly can't believe you are selling these. I used to work for a Theatre and getting these posters was a privalage, if they knew you were selling them, they'd fire you! As well as the movie company could sue you if they really felt the urge as it says right on the posters "not for resale".

Just a warning.

Jason

Rockski
04-04-2005, 03:58 PM
are they the REALLY BIG double sided ones, or are they the white on one side and the picture on the other
?

Kobe
04-04-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by SUPRAPHAT
I honestly can't believe you are selling these. I used to work for a Theatre and getting these posters was a privalage, if they knew you were selling them, they'd fire you! As well as the movie company could sue you if they really felt the urge as it says right on the posters "not for resale".

Just a warning.

Jason

w0rd, will always go into the staff room and pick one or 2 posters up...

jumperman8
04-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by SUPRAPHAT

Just a warning.

Jason

Thanks for the warning but several of the managers do the same thing, im not to worried, so umm, thanks for clogging up my forum. And as for the NOT FOR RESALE you talk about, they are not on any of the 15 posteres i have in my house.

These are double sided, not white on the back..

thanks

jumperman8
04-04-2005, 08:14 PM
BUMP