PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Looking for a Wedding DJ

lint
04-04-2005, 09:47 AM
Not sure if this post is in the right section, but I'm looking for a wedding dj. Seems to be a few people on the board that spin.

Not looking for anyone too fancy, just want them to throw on the music, keep it fun and mix it up. And for god's sake, no macarena.

pm me.

Thanks

no_joke
04-04-2005, 05:30 PM
Not trying to be a jerk but GQ magazine suggests getting an iPod and buying a sweet sound system instead of footing the bill for a DJ.

t-im
04-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by no_joke
Not trying to be a jerk but GQ magazine suggests getting an iPod and buying a sweet sound system instead of footing the bill for a DJ.

haha i have that issue

"Invest in a decent sound system and 1 ipod (or 2 mini's - one for the wife) and create playlists to your own liking"

sputnik
04-05-2005, 07:30 AM
My fiance and I are renting a decent sound system and having the entire dance run from a single mp3 CD.

lint
04-05-2005, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
My fiance and I are renting a decent sound system and having the entire dance run from a single mp3 CD.

Yeah, that's the option I'm looking at now. Makes sense. I can throw a mix together.

sluggish
04-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Screw the DJ and the MP3. Go with a band, I did and it was a blast. The cost isn't that much more than a decent DJ and it was a much better atmosphere. Everybody there thought it was awesome.

DannyO
04-05-2005, 05:43 PM
I'd go with an MP3 CD or something like an Ipod, thats what I did for my sisters wedding.

A band would be cool, or better yet set up some karaoke equipment.:D

AJCGY
04-06-2005, 06:24 PM
I am a dj..call me at 399 7768 i will give you details..my prices are very reasonable and i have over 8 years experience in the business.

believe me you wont be dissapointed.

aj

or msn me if you like [email protected]