PDA

View Full Version : Who plays Jr hockey

talonted
04-05-2005, 01:19 PM
I was just wondering how many other guys on here play jr hockey and where they are playing, or were seeing as most teams are done now

ryder_23
04-06-2005, 12:05 AM
what kind of jr hockey?

a, b, c...or even higher?

hockeybronx
04-06-2005, 12:40 AM
I played Junior B for the Calgary Buffaloes "Rangers" last year.

Some great hockey, and a great league!

talonted
04-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Whatever if you play dub, jr.a or jr.b whatever. Just seeing how many people are playing as well as myself

hockeybronx
04-07-2005, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by talonted
Whatever if you play dub, jr.a or jr.b whatever. Just seeing how many people are playing as well as myself

Who did you play for?

colinderksen
04-07-2005, 01:32 AM
That Calgary Junior B league is horrendous.

hockeybronx
04-07-2005, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by colinderksen
That Calgary Junior B league is horrendous.

In comparison to what? It has a reputation of having some of the top talent in Alberta.

colinderksen
04-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Well for one, the Heritage Junior B league is about 10 times better.

talonted
04-07-2005, 11:02 PM
I play for the battleford's northstars in th sj

94CoRd
04-18-2005, 01:33 PM
Training for the AJ or BCHL in the upcomming year..played FLames AAA this year

rip
04-18-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by talonted
I play for the battleford's northstars in th sj

I watched one of your games last week, it was a good game against Yorkton.

I'm friends with your captain, good ol' muffy.

2002civic
04-18-2005, 04:09 PM
planning on playing for the Southern Express next year in the Heritage Jr B league but depends if i want to fuck up my marks lol

gongSHOW
04-18-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by hockeybronx

In comparison to what? It has a reputation of having some of the top talent in Alberta.

really :eek:, i hear it more widely refered to as Jungle B. have a lot of friends that Ref Junior A and sometimes have to ref Junior B, hear quite to the contrary.

colinderksen
04-18-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by gongSHOW

really :eek:, i hear it more widely refered to as Jungle B. have a lot of friends that Ref Junior A and sometimes have to ref Junior B, hear quite to the contrary.
Agreed. A decent Midget AA team would kill about any team in that league. It's frustrating just to watch. No junior B league has good talent.

RASPY
12-13-2006, 11:16 AM
dude the team i played for ( stamps ) had 13 out of the 19 guys play AAA last year one 3 guys come down from junior a, and a few AA guys. We would have absolutly killed a AA team. There is good talent but noone gives a shit. Its the jungle buddy. Jungle B!

bspot
12-13-2006, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by RASPY
dude the team i played for ( stamps ) had 13 out of the 19 guys play AAA last year one 3 guys come down from junior a, and a few AA guys. We would have absolutly killed a AA team. There is good talent but noone gives a shit. Its the jungle buddy. Jungle B!

I'm sure he would have found your response very compelling.... EIGHT MONTHS AGO

eeseen racing
12-13-2006, 01:19 PM
heritage Jr B is a decent leauge i played thunder for a year and we had a lot of AAA andJr A players the clagary Jrb leauge is pretty ugly though.

and no way could a AA team beat the top teams in the heritage not a chance in hell.

RASPY
12-13-2006, 08:06 PM
what is the heritage leauge? Is that the cochrane generals and lethbride or what?!

mac_82
12-13-2006, 08:12 PM
played 5 years with the royals back in the day, from AA to AAA and junior.

ryder_23
12-13-2006, 10:40 PM

Lol stamps AAA doesn't mean anything. Way to bring an old post back btw...came down from jr. A, means they really cut it there, :rofl:

Whitetiger
12-13-2006, 10:51 PM
I use to love street hockey

RASPY
12-15-2006, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

Lol stamps AAA doesn't mean anything. Way to bring an old post back btw...came down from jr. A, means they really cut it there, :rofl:

um what aaa flames and jun a they were playing in shithole humbolt and estevan. your clearly a tool.

gongSHOW
12-15-2006, 12:48 PM

um what aaa flames and jun a they were playing in shithole humbolt and estevan. your clearly a tool.
If they were playing Junior A in humbolt and Estevan, how come they didn't make the Junior A teams in Calgary? Obviously their Junior A is not comparable

kertejud
12-15-2006, 01:05 PM

If they were playing Junior A in humbolt and Estevan, how come they didn't make the Junior A teams in Calgary? Obviously their Junior A is not comparable

you mean the Humboldt junior team that was the best junior A team in the country a few years back? In the Saskatchewan league that has sent 3 teams to the Royal Bank Cup in the past 4 years (compared to the one team from Alberta)?

Or are we talking about the Saskatchewan AAA Midget teams that have won the Telus Cup in three of the past 5 years, as well as the Mac's Tournament?

Their junior teams are better by the looks of things to me.

Gondi Stylez
12-15-2006, 10:02 PM
i played AAA blackhawks when i was in JR high

ryder_23
12-15-2006, 10:15 PM

LOL, judging by other posts, they clearly couldnt cut it. WTF, do you think jr b is man, its washed up Jr. A players, and AAA players who couldn't fully cut it in jr A. SO of course your going to have a bunch of AAA players on it. Tool

RASPY
12-15-2006, 11:56 PM

i dont know if you have looked. but the calgary junior a teams consistantly are bottom 5 in the leauge and have been for about the last 5 years. Noone wants to play hockey here because they get no attendance and they are not good. estevan was solid last year and humbolt is leading their division. junior b has good players who dont give a shit like myself. it is exactly washed up players who could care less. you clearly have not a clue whats going on buddy. also if you look at the calgary junior a challenge the west team had almost all players from bchl and sjhl.:guns:

dezmarez
12-24-2006, 03:46 PM
jr b canucks!! haha