View Full Version : TEIN Type HA

phazechange
04-07-2005, 12:59 AM
I have an 02 Subaru Impreza WRX with TEIN Type HA coilovers. I don't have the wrench that came with the kit to adjust the ride height.

Is there another type of wrench that can be used?

Also I don't have the manual that came with the kit. Anyone know how to adjust the ride height? Do I have to take off the wheels?

As it is now, the car sits just a little to low for my needs. I would like to raise it a tad.

But without tools or a manual, I'm not getting anywhere.

Any help is greatly apreciated!! Thanks!

7thgenvic
04-07-2005, 01:02 AM
you have expensive coils that you don't know how to use! :banghead: if your shit outta luck take it to a shop and borrow a tool!

search a WRX forum
use the Tein website! and you have to take off your wheels if you want to do it properly and measure correct heights

buh_buh
04-07-2005, 01:02 AM
you can turn it by hand. Just jack up the car and turn.

GTS Jeff
04-07-2005, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by phazechange
I have an 02 Subaru Impreza WRX with TEIN Type HA coilovers. I don't have the wrench that came with the kit to adjust the ride height.

Is there another type of wrench that can be used?

Also I don't have the manual that came with the kit. Anyone know how to adjust the ride height? Do I have to take off the wheels?

As it is now, the car sits just a little to low for my needs. I would like to raise it a tad.

But without tools or a manual, I'm not getting anywhere.

Any help is greatly apreciated!! Thanks! All you need are your hands and an allen key to loosen the perch. Just look at the coilovers and I'm sure you'll figure it out.