PDA

View Full Version : Toma and Supraphat

~Leah~
04-08-2005, 01:44 AM
You guys seem to run your mouths quite a bit in this section. Curious as to what types of training, certifications and education you guys actually have....

Gadgetboy
04-08-2005, 01:47 AM
oh wowee you have certs and education. You think just because you have a piece of paper it means you run the Beyond Health and Fitness forum? Gimme a break. Personally, I'd go with some real world results than something they taught you in class.

Team_Mclaren
04-08-2005, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Gadgetboy
oh wowee you have certs and education. You think just because you have a piece of paper it means you run the Beyond Health and Fitness forum? Gimme a break. Personally, I'd go with some real world results than something they taught you in class.

all your "real world results" are based on logics you learn in class....:rolleyes:

Wildcat
04-08-2005, 02:49 AM
ill just flex and leave it at that. lol

SUPRAPHAT
04-08-2005, 03:07 AM
Okay first of all, this thread is gay.

Second, I have been in Physical therapy for the last 4.5 years as a therpaists aid/ administrative assistant. In that amount of time I have learned a lot about body mechanics/ injury management/ medication/ exercises/ and almost everything that has to do with the body. I see first hand how the body reacts to different exercises/ medications/ therapies/ etc. Give me any injury, I can probably give you a solution along with exercises to prevent it in the future. I don't have a siploma as I am not a physical therapist(I was originally going to be a physical therapist but decided to take paramedics)

I have also been a trainer for many sports teams(including football, rugby, hockey, etc) and know an extensive amount about what kind of "drugs" the athetes are taking and how their body reacts to these "drugs".

I have also been working out regularly for the last 3 years. I started off as a fat tub who hated to do any form of physical activity other than having sex and playing hockey. In these 3 years I have learned alot about supplements through my work(physical therapists), bodybuilders, the internet, etc. I have had to deal with losing weight, I've dlet with many friends losing weight, family members losing weight. I know almost every weight lose plan on the market and even some that arent on the market. Have you ever tried to lose weight? And I'm talkin more than just the "oh my god I'm so fat, I have to lose 5 pounds right away!" kind of crap. I bet you havent, so don't talk to me about what works and what doesn't.

I am also taking my EMT at the moment. I have read probably 3 different medical books on Pharmacology alone, learning over 200 different "drugs" and how "drugs" work in the body.

And you wanna know the biggest thing that sets me apart from you. I have first hand experience about how supplements react with the body. Sure, not everyone will react the same but I bet, at the most, you have tried some form of protein powder.

I know your probably really smart and learned alot in your "personal trainer" course but you really do lack personal experience cus you have no idea at all what it's like to take certain "drugs", deal with weight lose, see what happens to the body when you do exercises the wrong way or overwork certain parts of the body.

I'm really not tryin to be an ass but sometimes your book knowledge serves you no good with certain discussions in this part of the forum.

Come back when you have experience to back up the "certificates"

Jason

Toma
04-08-2005, 08:35 AM
I have: Degree in CMMBI with minor in Bchem.
a degree in Psych (emphasizing on neuropsych)
2 years additional biological sciences stuff like zoology and genetics
2 years engineering
Canadian Securities Certificate

Not all in that order lol. Was originally going to be a doctor, but decided sick people on the average make themselves sick, so I was not interested in helping them (and in fact, I was repulsed by them).

I gave serious thought to chiropractic, and naturopathic med.... neither of which held my views on health.

Then I was gonna go for a PHD in CMMBI and do research, but after working in a few labs for a few years on everything from cardio vascular research to gene expression in horny toads... well ugh. Boring.

So, I kept taking classes from Archeology to Zoology hoping to find something what "turns my crank" lol. After 12 years at the U of C, I decided to take a break from "education" for now.

Toma
04-08-2005, 08:38 AM
So Leah.... who's it gonna be...
bachelor #1, or bachelor #2 :tongue:

I should add that I am very sexy, rich and have big penis :love:

EK 2.0
04-08-2005, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Toma

and he's AEM trained...:burnout:

legendboy
04-08-2005, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by ~Leah~
You guys seem to run your mouths quite a bit in this section. Curious as to what types of training, certifications and education you guys actually have....

I have: Degree in CMMBI with minor in Bchem.
a degree in Psych (emphasizing on neuropsych)
2 years additional biological sciences stuff like zoology and genetics
2 years engineering
Canadian Securities Certificate

:rofl:

Toms-SC
04-08-2005, 08:58 AM
Toma > *

Weapon_R
04-08-2005, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
Toma > *

Someone explain to me what this means!

googe
04-08-2005, 09:03 AM
well that thread was enjoyed

EK 2.0
04-08-2005, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Someone explain to me what this means!

I think it means that Toma is greater than anything...doesnt the asterix mean "wildcard" in like a search or whatever...

buh_buh
04-08-2005, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Someone explain to me what this means! it means Tom wants Toma's penis

Simple math equation. Greater than sign. * denotes wildcard.
haha Leah got pwned

edit: damn you Arif

Def_3
04-08-2005, 09:25 AM
ouch! Well said, and as far as my experience with supraphat, he does seem to have done alot of research, and was very helpful in pointing me in the right direction!

Z_Fan
04-08-2005, 09:59 AM
LOL

Is it to early in the morning to be laughing? Toma, besides your wealth and huge cock, you forgot to mention your fast car!!! That's a pretty big selling point too...

:dunno:

Dave P
04-08-2005, 10:09 AM
haha bet she didnt see that coming

GingeRRRBeef
04-08-2005, 10:17 AM
Well, I didn't know Leah had a virtual penis that she had to compare sizes to everyone else

Primer_Drift
04-08-2005, 10:28 AM
LOL great thread

EK 2.0
04-08-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV
Well, I didn't know Leah had a virtual penis that she had to compare sizes to everyone else

tsk, why ya hatin on babygirl, she ain't eva dun nufin to yo stank ass...

max_boost
04-08-2005, 10:38 AM
Nothing like calling someone out and have them go 'What's up now sucka?!':rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seanith
04-08-2005, 10:56 AM
haha :rofl:

thinmyster
04-08-2005, 11:00 AM
I think we're all waiting for a response now!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
I shall sticky this thread for entertainment purposes

BokCh0y
04-08-2005, 11:27 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i want to see more!!!!!

Weapon_R
04-08-2005, 11:33 AM

Pick Bachelor #2!:clap: :clap: :clap:

pwnt

~Leah~
04-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Well this thread clearly took a turn in the wrong direction, I was never telling these guys off, just curious as to where they are getting their info from, since Supraphat never answered me in the other thread. But since he decided to go all asshole on me, that's great, you told off a girl. Want a hero cookie buddy? I never once claimed to know it all, and I never once claimed to be smarter than you. However, information you have given to people, especially female training is completely incorrect. But nice try. And I asked about Toma cuz he started replying A LOT out of nowhere and I was also curious about him, but it's nice that he doesn't have to compensate for his dick size and try to prove superiority over everyone on the forum. Thanks for comin out bud.

And thanks for the straight up answer Toma, that's all I was looking for. Obviously I knew you guys had something behind you, all I wanted to know was what it was.

Dave P
04-08-2005, 11:58 AM

And thanks for the straight up answer Toma, that's all I was looking for. Obviously I knew you guys had something behind you, all I wanted to know was what it was.

I think thats why there a pm function

codo
04-08-2005, 12:27 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DIDNT KNOW PMS was contageous honestly omg omg omg i live for forum DRAMA its like the fucking gay ass show the OC

keep it coming

codo
04-08-2005, 12:31 PM
honestly grow the fuck up!!

its like trying to settle a dispute between two 13 year olds is this thread some sort of bad joke?

But hell whatever floats your boat, have a good life...

buh_buh
04-08-2005, 01:22 PM
Well this thread clearly took a turn in the wrong direction, I was never telling these guys off, just curious as to where they are getting their info from, since Supraphat never answered me in the other thread. But since he decided to go all asshole on me, that's great, you told off a girl. Want a hero cookie buddy? nobody said you were telling them off. You called them out, and they came to represent haha.
Told off a girl? What difference does it make if your a guy or a girl? Does it make him any less of a man cuz he told you off instead of another guy? Women want to be seen as equals, but as soon as a guy tells off a girl its suddenly so wrong.

Originally posted by thinmyster
I shall sticky this thread for entertainment purposes
:werd:

t-im
04-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
nobody said you were telling them off. You called them out, and they came to represent haha.
Told off a girl? What difference does it make if your a guy or a girl? Does it make him any less of a man cuz he told you off instead of another guy? Women want to be seen as equals, but as soon as a guy tells off a girl its suddenly so wrong.

hahahah soooo true...women want to be respected and treated as equals but guys can't bitch at them like they would to another guy because they are girls. How's that equal treatment!?

Maybe it's just me, but that comes off as so cocky and "i'm smarter then you.."..especially the fact you made a forum just to "call them out" and trying to publically prove they have nothing, compared to you.

"run your mouths?" You're not the only person here who knows fitness, and to each their own...everyone will have different techniques and theories on how and what to do..

"education you guys actually have.." sounds like you think they are literally "running their mouths" with no actual knowledge, unlike you..which was proven wrong.:rolleyes:

SteveMo600
04-08-2005, 02:07 PM
nobody said you were telling them off. You called them out, and they came to represent haha.

:werd:

Touche...it's like they want the best of both worlds. Gotta take the good with the bad.

BTW...this thread is way too entertaining for anybody's good.

RSeXy
04-08-2005, 02:10 PM
hahaha....ouch...sorry girlie but you got burned.

no one likes a self-professed know-it-all....but its ok, i'm sure the boys have no hard feelings

:)

Toms-SC
04-08-2005, 02:13 PM
it means Tom wants Toma's penis

ROFL! Nice one Kev

~Leah~
04-08-2005, 02:48 PM
Okay, as I said before, I never once professed to know it all. I said they run their mouths, meaning, they talk a lot. Sorry, I'll be sure to not use slang next time. I never publically tried to prove they had nothing, I just prefer to know what sources their info is coming from. Hence the reason I said TRAINING first... because you don't necessarily need education and certifications to know what you're talking about... but training (AKA: experience) is a big part of knowledge. And it sounded cocky? Probably.... ask any of the people I know on this site, I'm a cocky person. Deal with it.

And I could give a shit about being treated equally, I've never once said anything about that either. But if you guys are getting this much enjoyment out of this thread, beak away, by all means.

QuasarCav
04-08-2005, 02:53 PM
I never publically tried to prove they had nothing

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=994837#post994837

I just prefer to know what sources their info is coming from.

Pm them and ask.

This thread just makes it look like you were trying to call them on not having anything to back up their knowledge. If you had PM'ed them and asked "hey, just wondering where you get your info from" A thread like this could have been avoided.

:dunno:

/////AMG
04-08-2005, 03:00 PM
God, what a bashing! She def didn't see those replies comming!

I'm going to bookmark this thread for the end of the year when we have to nominate a thread for the best, "I Showed You" thread for '05!!

GucciBoy
04-08-2005, 03:27 PM
what a gay thread :closed:

buh_buh
04-08-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

ROFL! Nice one Kev
haha just kiddin around Tom ;)

And it sounded cocky? Probably.... ask any of the people I know on this site, I'm a cocky person. Deal with it.

And I could give a shit about being treated equally, I've never once said anything about that either.
haha, we are dealing with it, as shown by the entire thread.

So you would rather be seen as inferior to males (since that is the stereotypical view)?

SUPRAPHAT
04-08-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by GucciBoy
what a gay thread :closed:

Where's mah money? (PIMP SLAP):D

Jason

GucciBoy
04-08-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by SUPRAPHAT

Where's mah money? (PIMP SLAP):D

Jason

I tried getting a hold of you that day I wanted to meetup...never heard from you since. :confused:

Skyline_Addict
04-08-2005, 04:28 PM
wow, this is definetely an interesting thread....

i shall watch it.

Toma
04-08-2005, 04:37 PM
Bah, normally I would not have done that, but I was feeling frisky this morning ;)

Leah, I completely LOVE differences of opinion. They often force me to look at things from different angles, revisit old subjects, examine new subjects, or just touch up on stuff I have forgoten.

I did go to school way too long, and it was quite the joke amongst my friends as they watched me do jobs like delivering pizza, working as a bartender and doorman, and tuning cars lol

Your posts are usually great, so don't let a few guys throw you off. You are a grat help, and its great you are willing to help.... I just love that Atkins guy though :D

SUPRAPHAT
04-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by GucciBoy

I tried getting a hold of you that day I wanted to meetup...never heard from you since. :confused:

PM sent!

Jason

Tyler883
04-08-2005, 04:49 PM
4 yrs - BS - Bull shit degree
5-6 yrs - MS - more of the same
7-8 yrs - PHD - piled higher and deeper

~Leah~
04-08-2005, 05:37 PM
Okay first of all, this thread is gay.

Second, I have been in Physical therapy for the last 4.5 years as a therpaists aid/ administrative assistant. In that amount of time I have learned a lot about body mechanics/ injury management/ medication/ exercises/ and almost everything that has to do with the body. I see first hand how the body reacts to different exercises/ medications/ therapies/ etc. Give me any injury, I can probably give you a solution along with exercises to prevent it in the future. I don't have a siploma as I am not a physical therapist(I was originally going to be a physical therapist but decided to take paramedics)

I have also been a trainer for many sports teams(including football, rugby, hockey, etc) and know an extensive amount about what kind of "drugs" the athetes are taking and how their body reacts to these "drugs".

I have also been working out regularly for the last 3 years. I started off as a fat tub who hated to do any form of physical activity other than having sex and playing hockey. In these 3 years I have learned alot about supplements through my work(physical therapists), bodybuilders, the internet, etc. I have had to deal with losing weight, I've dlet with many friends losing weight, family members losing weight. I know almost every weight lose plan on the market and even some that arent on the market. Have you ever tried to lose weight? And I'm talkin more than just the "oh my god I'm so fat, I have to lose 5 pounds right away!" kind of crap. I bet you havent, so don't talk to me about what works and what doesn't.

I am also taking my EMT at the moment. I have read probably 3 different medical books on Pharmacology alone, learning over 200 different "drugs" and how "drugs" work in the body.

And you wanna know the biggest thing that sets me apart from you. I have first hand experience about how supplements react with the body. Sure, not everyone will react the same but I bet, at the most, you have tried some form of protein powder.

I know your probably really smart and learned alot in your "personal trainer" course but you really do lack personal experience cus you have no idea at all what it's like to take certain "drugs", deal with weight lose, see what happens to the body when you do exercises the wrong way or overwork certain parts of the body.

I'm really not tryin to be an ass but sometimes your book knowledge serves you no good with certain discussions in this part of the forum.

Come back when you have experience to back up the "certificates"

Jason

Okay, I finally decided to read your post and there's a few issues I want to address.

First of all, this thread is gay? Yes, I can also feel the homosexuality of it being a sausage fest and all...

Secondly, thats just great that you have been working at a Physical Therapy clinic for 4.5 years. I would assume that being a therapists aid and what not that you would learn quite a bit. However, you seem to act superior to everyone which is really what irks me about you. Wow, you have all this supplementing experience. Yee haw. All you seem to know well is drugs, yet you try to talk about weight training for females for example, and you're way off, but still try so damn hard to sound like you know what you're saying.

I also have been a trainer for football, hockey and basketball teams, and am an Athletic Therapy major at the U of C... NOT in some "personal trainers" course. I am a personal trainer because it's good money as a part time job getting me through school, is that okay with you?

I have also been working out regularly for 6 years. I've had the chance to learn a lot from other athletic trainers, team trainers, personal trainers, and athletic therapists, along with school.

And as mentioned in a previous thread, yes, I have had to lose weight, so I WILL talk about what works and what doesn't in my opinion, but not to you because you seem to think you're the only person on this forum who's ever had to lose weight. Not only have I done it myself, I've helped others do it, as well as take psychology classes specific to health and exercise. So I know what motivates people and how to motivate people and how to keep them informed.

All you ever do is talk about drugs and how they're so great and the answer to everything. Well guess what, some people actually prefer the more natural way of weight loss... you DON'T have to bring up drugs in every single post you make. Drugs drugs drugs. Did I mention drugs? Great, I'm glad you know drugs, all the power to ya.

Sorry to tell ya, but I also do have the experience. Maybe not quite as thorough as you, but I'm definitely not in the dark, and not a huge brick. I was a trainer all through high school, got complete training... and worked with football, hockey and basketball teams ever since. So don't talk to me like I'm some little 14 year old dropout who claims to know all about life... (lol sorry Carfanman... had to make my usual shot at ya)

In my opinion, this is a health and fitness section, not a drug section. When I post, I make comments about natural health and fitness. When you post, it's "use this drug". So do your thang, I'll do mine, all I wanted to know what was what kind of experience you had. I think all those drugs are making you kind of a snapshow... there's gotta be a drug you can take to mellow out buddy...

tictactoe2004
04-08-2005, 06:04 PM
Well im glad you all know so much about rehabilitation and fitness... since your all tearing each other new assholes, you'll know how to mend them nicely :)

hahahahah i love this tread.

P.S. tell me what works better to heal the open wounds :) heheh drugs or natural

:drama:

SUPRAPHAT
04-08-2005, 06:04 PM

Okay, I finally decided to read your post and there's a few issues I want to address.

First of all, this thread is gay? Yes, I can also feel the homosexuality of it being a sausage fest and all...

Secondly, thats just great that you have been working at a Physical Therapy clinic for 4.5 years. I would assume that being a therapists aid and what not that you would learn quite a bit. However, you seem to act superior to everyone which is really what irks me about you. Wow, you have all this supplementing experience. Yee haw. All you seem to know well is drugs, yet you try to talk about weight training for females for example, and you're way off, but still try so damn hard to sound like you know what you're saying.

I also have been a trainer for football, hockey and basketball teams, and am an Athletic Therapy major at the U of C... NOT in some "personal trainers" course. I am a personal trainer because it's good money as a part time job getting me through school, is that okay with you?

I have also been working out regularly for 6 years. I've had the chance to learn a lot from other athletic trainers, team trainers, personal trainers, and athletic therapists, along with school.

And as mentioned in a previous thread, yes, I have had to lose weight, so I WILL talk about what works and what doesn't in my opinion, but not to you because you seem to think you're the only person on this forum who's ever had to lose weight. Not only have I done it myself, I've helped others do it, as well as take psychology classes specific to health and exercise. So I know what motivates people and how to motivate people and how to keep them informed.

All you ever do is talk about drugs and how they're so great and the answer to everything. Well guess what, some people actually prefer the more natural way of weight loss... you DON'T have to bring up drugs in every single post you make. Drugs drugs drugs. Did I mention drugs? Great, I'm glad you know drugs, all the power to ya.

Sorry to tell ya, but I also do have the experience. Maybe not quite as thorough as you, but I'm definitely not in the dark, and not a huge brick. I was a trainer all through high school, got complete training... and worked with football, hockey and basketball teams ever since. So don't talk to me like I'm some little 14 year old dropout who claims to know all about life... (lol sorry Carfanman... had to make my usual shot at ya)

In my opinion, this is a health and fitness section, not a drug section. When I post, I make comments about natural health and fitness. When you post, it's "use this drug". So do your thang, I'll do mine, all I wanted to know what was what kind of experience you had. I think all those drugs are making you kind of a snapshow... there's gotta be a drug you can take to mellow out buddy...

haha I see I got under your skin pretty good.

I like how now the only thing you have against me is that you think I miss guided someone on "girl training" And you were even partly wrong on that topic too.

Please tell me where I am tring to push drugs on people? I see you and many others bashing certain supplements and providing wrong information so I decide to post to try to set some things straight and now you say all I talk about is drugs? hahaha You really should have gave up on this thread the second you started it.

I have always said that working out the natural way is always best but in some cases that just doesn't work. That's where supplements came in, I never said they HAD to be taken, I just mentioned what can be taken and gave you the correct info on supplements since you didn't seem to have a clue what your talking about.

When I tell you what a supplement is really like, you just say you don't care and that they are bad. Wow what a great arguement.

I don't really care anymore what you know or what you do. I think opinions are good but you were the one that was acting like " the fitness god", not me. I merely set things straight and you don't like the fact that I may know what I'm talking about even though I don't have a "certificate" or "professional training".

Now go back to being the "fitness princess" and quit your bitchin

Jason

tictactoe2004
04-08-2005, 06:10 PM

Jason

OUCH!!! wow, getting better by the minute

SUPRAPHAT
04-08-2005, 06:17 PM
Oh and Leah, I really wasn't trying to piss you off, honestly.

I wasn't tryin to "tell off" a girl either.

I didn't want this to be a "personal" battle which it seems to have turned into, and since I have to share these forums with you and the rest of beyond, I'd rather not have "enemies" per say so I offer this.

You have your knowledge, I have mine, simply as that.

I know that is difficult to swallow but I do really know more about supplements than you, all you have done so far is help spread bad information when it comes to your talk about supplements thus far. I think I can handle peoples questions about what works and what doesn't in that regard.

You may know more about womens fitness than me, that's fine, your better suited for that kind of topic(considering your a girl) so I'll let you handle girl issues from now on.

How does that sound?

Jason

~Leah~
04-08-2005, 06:26 PM

haha I see I got under your skin pretty good.

I like how now the only thing you have against me is that you think I miss guided someone on "girl training" And you were even partly wrong on that topic too.

Please tell me where I am tring to push drugs on people? I see you and many others bashing certain supplements and providing wrong information so I decide to post to try to set some things straight and now you say all I talk about is drugs? hahaha You really should have gave up on this thread the second you started it.

I have always said that working out the natural way is always best but in some cases that just doesn't work. That's where supplements came in, I never said they HAD to be taken, I just mentioned what can be taken and gave you the correct info on supplements since you didn't seem to have a clue what your talking about.

When I tell you what a supplement is really like, you just say you don't care and that they are bad. Wow what a great arguement.

I don't really care anymore what you know or what you do. I think opinions are good but you were the one that was acting like " the fitness god", not me. I merely set things straight and you don't like the fact that I may know what I'm talking about even though I don't have a "certificate" or "professional training".

Jason

Yes, you got under my skin oh so good. Puhlease sweetheart, don't flatter yourself. So where was I wrong on the topic of female training?

And your problem is that you like to put words in my mouth. I never said you pushed drugs on people, I said that they're all you ever post about. Please tell me where I've EVER posted about supplements? I posted ONCE... saying ephedrine causes strain on your heart. I can admit I know nothing about supplements because I don't take them nor do I want to. I train females who have no need for supplements either. I'm sure someday I will educate myself more on them, but at least I can admit when I don't know something, rather than making up a bunch of bullshit.

You say "I merely set things straight" and then call me a know it all?? I don't act like a "fitness god", I simply share the knowledge I've learned through classes, research papers, etc etc. You just proved a damn good point, that you think you know everything... ya know... you're here to "set things straight" right? Because you are the epitome of knowledge. The fact is you may know what you're talking about when it comes to drugs and supplements, but you are pretty clueless elsewhere so far.

Awww fitness princess?? That's so sweet of you? Where's my crown? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tictactoe2004

OUCH!!! wow, getting better by the minute

You do realize how pathetic you sound replying after his posts and sounding like an echo... right?

And by the way. What was with the open wounds comment?

PGTze
04-08-2005, 06:27 PM

Man that's like a personal attack right there, what did you expect?:dunno:

I guess you have to be an experet to post in these forums these days.

Toma/Supraphat > Leah

~Leah~
04-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Oh and Leah, I really wasn't trying to piss you off, honestly.

I wasn't tryin to "tell off" a girl either.

I didn't want this to be a "personal" battle which it seems to have turned into, and since I have to share these forums with you and the rest of beyond, I'd rather not have "enemies" per say so I offer this.

You have your knowledge, I have mine, simply as that.

I know that is difficult to swallow but I do really know more about supplements than you, all you have done so far is help spread bad information when it comes to your talk about supplements thus far. I think I can handle peoples questions about what works and what doesn't in that regard.

You may know more about womens fitness than me, that's fine, your better suited for that kind of topic(considering your a girl) so I'll let you handle girl issues from now on.

How does that sound?

Jason

Sounds great to me, but just for the record, I have never spread any type of information about supplements... I don't know them so I don't talk about them.

Truce....

Wildcat
04-08-2005, 06:29 PM
wow, this thread was a good way to kill an afternoon, lol :rofl:

Tyler883
04-08-2005, 06:30 PM
Hmmm....too much coffee?

~Leah~
04-08-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by PGTze

Man that's like a personal attack right there, what did you expect?:dunno:

I guess you have to be an experet to post in these forums these days.

Toma/Supraphat > Leah

Have you read ANY of my replies to this topic? I explained in detail what I meant when I posted the original post.

To sum it down for everyone... it was late, I was grumpy, and I'm a cocky person. Easy enough to handle?

PGTze
04-08-2005, 06:46 PM

Have you read ANY of my replies to this topic? I explained in detail what I meant when I posted the original post.

To sum it down for everyone... it was late, I was grumpy, and I'm a cocky person. Easy enough to handle?

Actually I read them all, thanks.

tictactoe2004
04-08-2005, 06:52 PM

You do realize how pathetic you sound replying after his posts and sounding like an echo... right?

I think we all know who the pathetic one is here...

:drama:

~Leah~
04-08-2005, 07:07 PM
Good one, Einstein!:thumbsup:

max_boost
04-08-2005, 09:49 PM
I thought this thread was in good fun? It got so hostile all of a sudden :dunno:

codo
04-08-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
I thought this thread was in good fun? It got so hostile all of a sudden :dunno:

hostile like the burning when i take a piss:(

codo
04-08-2005, 10:17 PM

wow you must be up late all the time

or had kellogs frosted bitch for breakfast

all those hormones getting to you i can see

finboy
04-08-2005, 10:19 PM
IBTL

habsfan
04-08-2005, 10:29 PM
^ X2 :D

~Leah~
04-09-2005, 12:44 AM
Yeah, PMS is a great thing.

Anyway, you're lucky I finally made it to the gym and now I'm in a super duper mood. Everyone can stop posting stupid remarks cuz the 3 of us called a truce and all is well and swell.... now let's all go to Disneyland!

Weapon_R
04-09-2005, 12:54 AM
The matter is now closed. Everyone has made up and the rest of you guys are trying to get more out of it :)

Ben
04-09-2005, 01:37 AM
It's always great when Toma and Leah settle diplomaticly and Toma even gave some support saying he took no harm in it and enjoys her presence, but then the immaturity really shines; as weapon_r stated, just try to get more out of it. Some of you guys just live boring lives and live for the e.drama, and hey, thats cool I guess, if it makes you feel better inside. It's perfectly fine, and IMO, reasonable to question the authentisity of a source, I mean hell, do all of you people believe everything thats on FOX or CNN news about the attrocities overseas? I sure hope not.

In close, throw each other a bit more respect and stop trying to flex your e.Muscles and hang out your e.Cocks and go work out in the real world, some people spend so much time on the internet it seems, looking for fights and creating drama, the only work out I'm sure a lot of you guys do is with either your right or left hand.

"Live long and Prosper" \\ //