PDA

View Full Version : white couger

Lo)2enz0
01-05-2003, 05:50 PM
hey,

for the past little while I have seen a white mercury couger cruising around in scenic acres and crowfoot. It has a body kit on it and well the sickest car I have seen. I saw it at RPM once. well just wondering , and I think this hot chick was driving it to.

Laurier

Audi Kid
01-05-2003, 07:45 PM
baaahahahahhahahaha your a dork.............btw does frasier know you got a picture of his car on the net?

Dope Dealer
01-05-2003, 07:46 PM
That girl goes to my school.

It's alright.

Chick isn't bad also ;)

Audi Kid
01-05-2003, 07:47 PM
u go to francis?

Dope Dealer
01-05-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
u go to francis?

Yeah.

turboMiata
01-05-2003, 08:40 PM
LOL. When you said "Cougar" I was thinking about the human female variety.

Illusionsir
01-05-2003, 08:47 PM
her names sibrina and ya she goes to francis, she bought the car off a guy that use to work at RPM and now works at red devil in crowfoot,

he got smart and bought a basemodel RSX...

Dope Dealer
01-05-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Illusionsir
her names sibrina and ya she goes to francis, she bought the car off a guy that use to work at RPM and now works at red devil in crowfoot,

he got smart and bought a basemodel RSX...

Yeah, your sister's friend with her, isnt she?

I thought it was brand new Cougar. Thought it was some sort of performance model from Ford (Mercury). Hood scoop looks pretty good....

Basemodel RSX? Shoulda gotten a Type-S :)

CRXguy
01-05-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by turboMiata
LOL. When you said "Cougar" I was thinking about the human female variety.

Ditto!!:rofl:

Lo)2enz0
01-05-2003, 09:23 PM
hey mike,

first of all its not his car anymore, second my parents gave it to me because I like it and its easyier on them cash wise. so shit stop thinking its frasers car cause its not.

she bought the car off a guy that use to work at RPM and now works at red devil in crowfoot

ahh so thats why she has it. cause I never started to see it in scenic acres untill september I think. And moving from Rpm to red devil i don't know why he decided to switch to cooking.

Laurier

jdmakkord
01-05-2003, 09:30 PM
cause theres more money at red devil

Hipermax_d
01-05-2003, 09:37 PM
i saw that white couger before at rpm
but at that time i dont think the kit was painted

Lo)2enz0
01-05-2003, 09:46 PM
cause theres more money at red devil

how much is the pay at rpm or any other shop?

Dope Dealer
01-05-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0

how much is the pay at rpm or any other shop?

Minimum Wage? :D

jdmakkord
01-05-2003, 10:00 PM
I know of people that were getting paid less than minimum wage. They also modded their cars and paid off the cost by working, mind you the cost was always inflated by tons.

Dope Dealer
01-05-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
I know of people that were getting paid less than minimum wage. They also modded their cars and paid off the cost by working, mind you the cost was always inflated by tons.

:rofl:

That's illegal. Fine is $5 000 to the employer and also $5 000 to the employee for accepting conditions. Hahaha.

jdmakkord
01-05-2003, 10:22 PM
doesnt matter still happens

ecstasyracer
01-05-2003, 10:48 PM
I always see that car in crowfoot too. Never seen the driver though, I guess i'll have to take a look now. Car doesn't look to bad i guess, its different, not just your average civic.

ecstasy_civic
01-06-2003, 12:22 AM
not just your average civic.
hey!:guns: :rofl:

silenttype23
01-06-2003, 10:34 AM
First of all the previous owner of the car who worked at RPM, was just working there on a temporary basis. (summer job)
Second of all he is not a cook...........just because you work at a restaruant.........
He's a student, just working and going to school that's all:thumbsup:

rage2
01-06-2003, 11:05 AM
That cougar looks pretty nice, I've seen it several times. I've always liked the looks of the Cougar, someone should turbo one :D.

max_boost
01-06-2003, 11:07 AM
I really like the look of the cougar. I saw that car awhile back but was not allowed to post about it because it was females driving the car.

rage2
01-06-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
I really like the look of the cougar. I saw that car awhile back but was not allowed to post about it because it was females driving the car.

Whipped! :D

boi-alien
01-06-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Whipped! :D :werd: :rofl: :rofl:

Illusionsir
01-06-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by silenttype23
First of all the previous owner of the car who worked at RPM, was just working there on a temporary basis. (summer job)
Second of all he is not a cook...........just because you work at a restaruant.........
He's a student, just working and going to school that's all:thumbsup:

as a matter of fact, he is a cook his names scott, ive been friends with him for quiet a while.... but thanks for comming out:thumbsup:

Toms-Celica
01-06-2003, 04:23 PM
Saw it at CIN...Rage, there is a turbo kit out for it :) Cheaper too! :)

Toms-Celica
01-06-2003, 04:50 PM
This ones for Rage: This is a demo car Mercury put out there to guage interest in the Cougar. It was called the Mercury Eliminator. They made two of these cars, one Supercharged, the other Turboed. If you have an SCC Mags, there was a full feature about the car, it was rated their fastest tuned car for awhile, the EVO was a close second. Both these Cougars were rated at 290HP with lots of Torque to boot. The main complant was that they had traction issues.
http://atomicinternet.homeip.net/teamneco/pictureimages/Eliminator-2.jpg http://atomicinternet.homeip.net/teamneco/pictureimages/Eliminator-1.jpg
Supercharged: http://atomicinternet.homeip.net/teamneco/pictureimages/Eliminator-12.jpg
Turboed: http://atomicinternet.homeip.net/teamneco/pictureimages/Eliminator-6.jpg

Lo)2enz0
01-06-2003, 04:58 PM
wow i accually like that cougar and ussually I am not a fan of domestic cars.

I always thought that a shop would pay about $10 per hour if your working on cars. Well I guess it would be a fun job. BUt hey i would switch to be a cook if the pay was more and I had the chance.

Laurier

jdmakkord
01-06-2003, 05:02 PM
he didn't work on cars, most of the people you saw there didn't. He answered the phone and sold headlight bulbs:)
Guess some people will put up with shitty pay for staff purchase. Too bad with making minimum wage or lower, you'd have to put shit on layaway just to afford it!

2.2vtec
01-06-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
he didn't work on cars, most of the people you saw there didn't. He answered the phone and sold headlight bulbs:)
Guess some people will put up with shitty pay for staff purchase. Too bad with making minimum wage or lower, you'd have to put shit on layaway just to afford it!
The kids parents paid for all his stuff. A staff member once said that his parents didn't give him enough money for something on his car..can't remember..but it's still a nice looking couger

AtomicInternet
01-07-2003, 04:21 PM
The cougar is (was) a great car indeed. I supercharged mine and get about 252HP. The concept car above had an intercooler and roots type charger (hence the extra 30HP). Traction is definately a problem even with my 252. Front wheel drive cars just aren't good at launch.

Pics and videos of my Cougar (http://atomicinternet.homeip.net/newmcneco/members.asp?member=AtomicInternet)

Too bad they cancelled it, definately looks different than any other car on the road.

Toms-Celica
01-07-2003, 06:41 PM
Holy cow! A NECO member knows about these forums? hehhehe
Hey AtomicInternet, I was a member of NECO for 2 years :)

AtomicInternet
01-07-2003, 09:14 PM
Actually I run the server (http://atomicinternet.homeip.net) the pics above are posted on, so I caught it in my referrer logs. Free advertising! :thumbsup:

D'z Nutz
01-07-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by AtomicInternet
Actually I run the server (http://atomicinternet.homeip.net) the pics above are posted on, so I caught it in my referrer logs. Free advertising! :thumbsup:

It's certainly an interesting way to find this forum. Welcome!

300rwhp
01-09-2003, 02:22 AM
i know the guy that used to own the cougar and one day i saw it and tried to catch up to say hi but then when i looked in it was some chick , she must have thought i was trying to race her or something

REdOX
01-10-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

Minimum Wage? :D

That would explain the reluctance and lack of motivation to get back to customers wanting to buy something.