PDA

View Full Version : On my street...WTF??

idriveabox
04-10-2005, 11:51 AM
so heres the deal...
On my cul-de-sac there is a mailbox where all the condo people get there mail. I park my car on the street, as we have 3 cars and one driveway/garage.

Since Ive had my car on this well lite street, Ive had it stolen once (only to pull up behind the thief at 3am), vandalized by having ALL the windows smashed, threatened verbally (ie notes) etc.

Now there are NO signs saying do no park where I park, and people leave notes from my condo complex saying "move you shit or ill destroy it etc etc" so now I park far away, so people can easily access this mailbox.

the other day I wake up to a MASSIVE glob of spit all down my D/s window again. this has happened at least 10 times now....

Im tired of it.
What would you guys do in my situation. Some people are such assholes in coachill.

Im thinking about laying in the backseat under coats in the early AM with a bat.

your thoughts?

ricosuave
04-10-2005, 11:53 AM
how about talking with the condo manager?

finboy
04-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by idriveabox

Im thinking about laying in the backseat under coats in the early AM with a bat.

that or keep a large dog in the back seat with the window open :rofl:

idriveabox
04-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by ricosuave
how about talking with the condo manager?

Rico,

Did that already and its gone to the board. (As friends are on it) Prob is I dont know whos doing it etc. and its a big complex. Short of sittin there all morining to find out, I dont know what else to do.

Maybe a cam on the car if thats possible? and cheap haha

finboy
04-10-2005, 11:57 AM
maybe recomend video camera's pointing towards the street to the board?

idriveabox
04-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Have a feeling they wont go for that man, too pricey. I think Im going to lay in the nearby field Mon, for some home brew justice

:rofl:

tictactoe2004
04-10-2005, 12:26 PM
how often does it happen? is it always on the same day? just keep your eye out or set up a camera... then find out where the guy lives and either have him charged, go do something to his car... or beat the shit out of him. If you do the last suggestion, make sure you dont jump out of your car and beat him... just find out where he works or something, and get him after work, or in a way that no one knows it was you, including the bastard doing that to you.

:clap:

Mad$ella
04-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004
how often does it happen? is it always on the same day? just keep your eye out or set up a camera... then find out where the guy lives and either have him charged, go do something to his car... or beat the shit out of him. If you do the last suggestion, make sure you dont jump out of your car and beat him... just find out where he works or something, and get him after work, or in a way that no one knows it was you, including the bastard doing that to you.

:clap:

Be careful not to get yourself arrested...
:banghead:

ehos
04-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Park somewhere else. It's not worth the aggrivation for a few extra steps.

idriveabox
04-10-2005, 05:23 PM
I agree.
But the jerk does it anywhere on the street. And honestly there are no other places to park.

I like the get him after work suggestion lol
going to use a friends cam to record it.

Originally posted by ehos
Park somewhere else. It's not worth the aggrivation for a few extra steps.

gerrycurl21
04-10-2005, 05:44 PM
hiding in your car wont give u enough time to get at him. better off to hide off somewhere close near by with couple cans of red bull and sneak up to him with a baseball bat. give em a few swings at first to teach him a listen, then call 5-0 to arrest him

three.eighteen.
04-10-2005, 07:29 PM
find out what he drives, sneak under his car late at night and drain the oil

BerserkerCatSplat
04-10-2005, 07:32 PM
^ Awesome idea!

d-UNiT
04-10-2005, 07:37 PM
man whats wrong with people

i hope you catch the perps dude

big fucking deal you are in front of the mailbox

people are so rude and destructive nowadays

thinmyster
04-10-2005, 07:38 PM
hahah that would be sweet put a pail under so he doesnt notice the huge oil stain and drives off to work!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SaabKraft
04-10-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by thinmyster
hahah that would be sweet put a pail under so he doesnt notice the huge oil stain and drives off to work!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well, unless he removed the pail, it'd have to be one of those 'dish' or flattened plastic units, so when the offender pulls forward, he won't tip it over. with the exhaust/rear axle/diff, etc

will a car even start without oil?

BumpinTalon
04-10-2005, 07:48 PM
..it'll start, but it won't last haha. i'd say just punch a hole in his oil pan, that way it doesn't look like somebody purposely punched a hole in it. even better, punch it on the back of the pan so it will only leak under acceleration.

eblend
04-10-2005, 07:49 PM
car will start without oil perfectly fine, just won't run too long and will damage the engine real fast..problem is..most cars have an oil light...best thing would be the dude thinking that oil is just a lil low and drive to work thinking he will add more after work...by that time the engine will be ruined

idriveabox
04-10-2005, 07:59 PM
Hahah these are wicked suggestions..
funny how I want to do all of them at once. The stakeout begins tomorrow morning, ill keep everyone posted.

:drama:

JAYMEZ
04-10-2005, 09:11 PM
You should get some warm eggs , egg his car , then pour sand on it... It will teach him a lesson when he needs a new paint job lol

youngbex
04-10-2005, 09:16 PM
dude dont wreck his car unless it really gets bad, cause then you are stupping to his level

just steak it out and when he comes out BAM just KICK his ass and then walk away

Idratherbsidewayz
04-10-2005, 09:19 PM
The oil one is BRILLIANT. Make it very clean, so he doesn't notice anything...

Zero102
04-10-2005, 11:18 PM
Haha, I like the oil idea.

I can't stand people who do shit like that.
I used to have a guy on my street who would always spit all over my 944, he egged it a couple times, but I could never prove it was him, eventually he moved away.

Perhaps somebody here has a video camera you could use to catch the guy doing it. Motion-activated would be ideal, then you don't have to fast forward through 8 hours of tape to see it.

ZorroAMG
04-11-2005, 12:01 AM
Put some oranges in a couple of tube socks and beat him senseless. It won't leave bruises and he won't be able to prove you worked him. Oh and wear a george W. Mask for fun.

turbotrip
04-11-2005, 12:10 AM
:rofl: :rofl: BRILLAINT IDEA!

1-Bar
04-11-2005, 12:48 AM
hahaha....wicked, but if you decide to beat him at work, what will it do since he doesn't know your the owner of said car he disrespects and won't put it together. And if he figures its you, its just gonna provoke him even more.

If your going to do something newayzz, I suggegest you wait for a very hot and sunny day and saran wrap his car shut ....note the orange idea is good too

seer_claw
04-11-2005, 12:56 AM
Interesting Thread. Reminds me of something that I almost did to a neighbour once. Drain the oil out of his car. But he moved about 4 days before I could get it done. All you have to do is empty the oil pan and then replace the plug and he won't have a clue as to who did it. And use a bucket to catch the oil then just move the bucket away and he won't know any better. :thumbsup:

youngbex
04-11-2005, 08:36 AM
now zorroAMG is a guy you cant trust with a pair of tube socks:nut:

great idea though

GoChris
04-11-2005, 12:16 PM
i hope you catch the prick, people suck

ringmaster
04-11-2005, 04:16 PM
just park her where you can keep an eye on it... when the perp makes his move, nail him a few times in the head with a paintball gun.... that'll teach him.

Mr. Burns
04-11-2005, 04:20 PM
werd... shoot him in the face with a paintball gun.

idriveabox
04-11-2005, 06:02 PM
UPDATE

so I was out there at 7am before most people head to work. I thought it was best to find out what he drove first, then the oil job could be done.

I fell asleep.

I woke up 5 mins before work, laying in the field :rofl:

Tuesday will be better, Ive got the Red bull/cofee mix happenin.

Im determined to catch this SOB.
note: there was NO spit this morning either???!! Im going to bait him by parking right in front of the box tomorrow lol

HuMz
04-11-2005, 06:18 PM
lol if you dont mind spendin a couple bucks head to spy city you could kill a few birds with one stone.......they have shit that will catch him, and a few things to teach him a lesson too:guns:

cman
04-11-2005, 06:33 PM
to bad to hear about you falling alseep.
several good ideas posted so far, i most ilke the oil pan idea.
good luck tonight! dont fall asleep.

The Rider
04-11-2005, 06:58 PM
Although I do feel bad for you, the thing about waking up in a field 5 minutes before work is by far the funniest thing I've heard all day. As for my .02, you should call crime-stoppers on him. That way if they catch him he'll get busted and you might get some cash out of the deal too. (My buddy got $150 for reporting someone we disliked driving with a suspended license, no insurance, and plates swapped off a car that had already been impounded). Might as well make a profit of this guys dumb-assisity.:D

crazydave
04-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
find out what he drives, sneak under his car late at night and drain the oil

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Put some oranges in a couple of tube socks and beat him senseless. It won't leave bruises and he won't be able to prove you worked him. Oh and wear a george W. Mask for fun.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl
now you know who suspect when your car gets fucked up hahaha
jks,jks. i know everyone on beyond wouldnt do that! lol:angel: :rofl:

frostyda9
04-11-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

:rofl: That's a great idea, but I wouldn't do it. It will start the vicious cycle of retaliation. Next thing you know, your car gets fucked up, this his does, then your door gets busted down, then his shit gets set on fire etc. Just remember that whatever you do, you're going to be an obvious suspect.

Be discrete ;)

nismodrifter
04-11-2005, 11:41 PM
ahhaha this is great, be sure to post an update tomorrow

-KiTtY- boo
04-12-2005, 12:12 AM
maybe its some one from beyond.. and he read this thread, so thats y he didnt attack last night :rolleyes:
but the sock idea is funny and the oil thing is an awsome idea... i would try to video tape him first to catch him in the act.. then beat the shit out of him (makin sure he cant identify me) the take the tape to the police:D

EK 2.0
04-12-2005, 12:19 AM
WTF!?!...my oil got drained this morning

and the car I sually spit on wasnt in its regular spot what gives...

-KiTtY- boo
04-12-2005, 12:31 AM
lol.. funny

The Rider
04-12-2005, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
WTF!?!...my oil got drained this morning

and the car I sually spit on wasnt in its regular spot what gives...

That's gold Jerry! Gold!

old_balls81
04-12-2005, 09:38 PM
oh man that was funny thx for the laugh dude, IMO paintball would set him straight

EK 2.0
04-12-2005, 11:12 PM
ok EK 2.0 update...

today this morning as I was leaving for work...I see this homless guy in the field across from our complex...I think he is the purp in these rash vandalisms...

(BTW)...this was to poke fun at idriveabox for falling asleep in the field...I sincerly hope you catch the fucker who did this though...

nismodrifter
04-13-2005, 04:03 PM
any update???? I was hoping to hear something on City Beat about a guy getting beat with oranges but nothing yet...

jake5o0
04-14-2005, 10:14 AM
Well also talking out a few lug nuts works maybe 5 on the passenger side. the side he doesnt see before he goes to work in the morning.

But make sure you dont kill the guy.

HAHA

crazydave
04-14-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
any update???? I was hoping to hear something on City Beat about a guy getting beat with oranges but nothing yet...

:dunno: :rofl:

youngbex
04-15-2005, 01:04 PM
hire some goons

mdeleon
04-15-2005, 02:21 PM
^^^thats just too much

Mr. Burns
04-15-2005, 02:32 PM
HAHA

*Knock on door*

Homer: who is it?
Voice: Hired Goons
Homer: Hired Goons?

*opens door*

idriveabox
04-15-2005, 07:04 PM
UPDATE!

I caught the guy!!!! I waited in the field this morning patiently from 7-7:45 AM. It sucked, but I didnt pass out.

Heres what happened:

As I am laying there behind an perfectly parked Ford Explorer to block his vision of me (and I can see under it) I saw the perp pull up to collect his gay mail.

I parked my car RIGHT in the way of the box to piss him off good. I noticed this guy right away (as I also had a feeling it was him due to recent iratic driving in the complex around me)

This guy is a middle aged fuck, about 40-50 yrs old and drives an even gayer car :guns:
Total mid life crisis.

As he got his mail, I saw him make the classic gob all over the d/s window. He really winds up for these too, got the whole snort and shit happenin.

I ran out.

Man was he chocked! I scared the crap out of him. I started yelling despite telling myself I would remain calm. I told him to wipe that gob off RIGHT now. He got into this stupid argument about the box and me parking there etc. I was shaking I was so mad lol.

Long story short, he wipped the crap off with his sleeve (pretty decent shirt too) :rofl:

My worries are over for now. And if shit happens again, his oilpan may find itself on "E"
(The look on his face was priceless when I stormed out, sooooo worth the early alarm mornings)

idriveabox
04-15-2005, 07:06 PM
There may be video to follow, but I think the cam fell over in the comotion of it all.

Ill see.

:drama:

cman
04-15-2005, 07:27 PM
nice!!! good to hear you busted him.
the long nights, and falling asleep in the field paid off.
a video of it would be priceless.

idriveabox
04-15-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by cman
nice!!! good to hear you busted him.
the long nights, and falling asleep in the field paid off.
a video of it would be priceless.

Trying, but the cam is crap and the pic is pretty fuzzzed out. I think the tripod fell over, im only seeing grass :thumbsdow

:bullshit:

schurchill39
04-15-2005, 07:47 PM
oh well post the audio at least. If we cant see whats going on we wanna hear it! Haha good catch too

-KiTtY- boo
04-15-2005, 08:48 PM
thats some funny shit... glad u caught him:thumbsup:

240droptop
04-15-2005, 09:07 PM
HAHA way to go man I still think you went to easy lol but if it happens again BLEACH in his gas tank will mess that car up good :thumbsup:

nismodrifter
04-15-2005, 09:12 PM
OWNED!!!!!!! Good to see that you caught the bastard!! Look on his face must have been priceless

hub714
04-16-2005, 01:34 AM
LOL BEAUTIFUL
he must have been like this ==> :eek:

d-UNiT
04-16-2005, 12:13 PM
haha its funny how you showed a middle aged bastard whos boss, he wiped it off with his sleeve, man i would have just called the cops on him, i wouldnt confront him at all, hes vandalizing your car man your precious precious car, dont take shit from fuckers like that,