PDA

View Full Version : Interior Cleaning

LudeRoca
04-13-2005, 10:57 PM
I just picked up my Integra and its really dirty on the insides. Does anybody know a place that does good cleaning. I want to have it shampoo'd and brought back to new.

djayz
04-13-2005, 11:00 PM
how dirty...if theres oil stains and stuff on the carpets i would do it yourself
if it just looks dirty hit your seats a few times with a pole or something the vacuum the interior then take it to your local wand wash and use the apholstry(sp?) cleaner there

i once payed a shop to clean my car...close to 40 dollars if i remember just for a simple shampoo....it came back smelling fairly nice but it was as dirty as before...most shops dont do the rub and scrub they just shampoo

Mr.Touchdown
04-14-2005, 09:08 AM
no no take it to the shine factory in calgary on center A street, these guys do anything and they do it well. the package deal im getting done soon is a used car refinishing and listen to what they do. full interior wash,shampoo,leather conditioning..........my car is full leather, clean insterment panel and dash and condition it, full trunk cleaning, full engine bay cleaning, degreaseing, shampoo and polish. And last but not least, a one year wax and polish, which includes removing swerls and sap and such all for 269$ when i when in the shop they had 2 lambos and a bently being cleaned. these guys are good and they use only the best stuff like Meguires.

?????
04-14-2005, 09:17 AM
Whats dirty? The seats or the carpet?
If you don't want to pay so much for the carpets get the turtle wax carpet cleaner..it comes with a red hard bristle brush on the top..it works pretty damn well...so vacume...scrub with the turtle wax stuff anf then vacume.
And i'm sure you know how to clean all the plastic parts just used a toothbrush and some kinda of all purpose cleaner thats not too strong (you can water it down) and then wipe everything down with a damp cloth.
As for the seats i dont' know what kind you have.

btw when cleaning the carpets you might wanna remove the 2 front seats.

LudeRoca
04-14-2005, 12:12 PM
thanks guys that was helpful. I think im just goin to do what ????? said. I was thinking about just taking the seats out and then cleaning it myself. I like working on the car so might as well.

djayz
04-14-2005, 04:17 PM
yah cleaning the car yourself is fun cuz you know exactly how clean it is plus its so much cheaper

good luck with the clean