PDA

View Full Version : money beggers on the train.......

Pages : [1] 2

fox
04-14-2005, 01:01 AM
i take the train to work, today some homless indian was on train, was in the early afternoon so there was maybe 4 other people on the same train as me but not in the same area, he was standing behind one of the bulletn booard things around that are beside the doors, ya and guess what he was doing, had his cock out wackn off, then he came over to me after he put it back in his pants, wouldnt stop harasing me, said he wanted money, told him no i didnt have any, kept asking and i kept saying NO, then asked if i was bullshiting him, then he noticed my watch (its some POS pulsar i got for like 50 bux 4-5 years ago and its scratched to fuck and looks like ass), said he wanted to look at it, i asked why, he then said again show me your watch, then he was saying he is homless and trying to make a living here and wants my watch. kept telling him no and to leave me alone, at the next stop i moved to a train behind, guess what he follows me, kept harrasing me for money and my watch again and was threatning me, after few mins of that i went farther back walking away a 2nd time, guess what, follows me again, used the HELP. driver comes back and the fuckn indian runs off. he was getting worse and NEEEDED my watch.... i think he wanted to fight me for it, wouldnt be suprised if i sat there for much longer he would of done worse.

he told me he was 19, then 24 so watch out for this basterd, he is indian, was wearing a red hoodie, black sweat pants, a dark jacket, baseball cap, and had a dark back pack with him.

Also if you do have to take the train remeber what i said he was doing on there... thats nice, go touch the door and theres cum on it :barf:

i think ima gona be carrying a self defence weapon from now on:guns: , this isnt the first time somthing has happend like this but not this bad... so many people ask for money but they usually go away when i say NO

This happen to some of you guys too? :dunno:

shakalaka
04-14-2005, 01:07 AM
Man i have gotten into couple of situations like that when i used to go to high school. Natives acting all scary and hardcore. The bottom line is if you get scared or something, they will try to jump on your head. You just gotta be straight up with them. "Do you have any change?" Reply "No, now fuck off"! Thats what I pretty much did everytime someone asked me. Unless I really felt bad and actually had some change. But none the less they will keep on harassing you if you try to be polite or nice. Just dont look scared, as simple as that.

I have had such bad experiences in past. Once in high school, I had a spare and then lunch. So me and friend of mine decided to go out and eat. So we took the c-train down to sunridge mall. Walked around for a while grabbed some food and went back on the c-train. When we got to marlborough(spl?) this native guy his hand bleeding like crazy. Like actually dripping blood all over the c-train starts walking towards us. And mind you the train was freaking FULL. Not that it was empty, it was full. People started screaming and shit when they saw him, and started running outside the c-train. I was eating some chinese food, I left my food on the seat and me and my friend both of us just rushed out. I just got scared, i mean it was pretty scary the way he was looking at us. So everyone is out of the ctrain and this guys starts eating my food, with bleeding hand and everything. Hes bleeding everywhere. The ctrain driver had locked all the doors so he couldnt come out. All the people were standing outside looking in and this guy hes banging on the glass windows trying to break it, with already bleeding hand. The cops came, with EMS people and took him. But shit that site was freaking scary. After that I was just like, gotta stop getting scared like this. But I think at that time what i did was smart. Just get the fuck outta his way. Later we asked the driver, and apparently the native guy got into fight with some other native guys and had his hand chopped off. It was literally chopped up if you looked up close, but couldnt tell cauz of all the blood. But shit that was some scary thing, just gotta watch out. Dont know what they gonna do.

Ben
04-14-2005, 01:36 AM
I heard about him by a girl I work with. she was so discusted she now waites for me to get off work so I can give her a lift home.

Fucking disgusting...

Proyecto2000
04-14-2005, 09:37 AM
I have seen similar things on the train, I had a guy start following me once so I just walked into a bank there n stayed there till the faggot went away

Mr. Burns
04-14-2005, 09:56 AM
When I used to have to take the train I would just always have my keys in my hand ready to puncture eyeballs/throats. Sounds cheap, but I'm not a very big guy, and I have been hassled on the train more than once.

jake5o0
04-14-2005, 10:03 AM
Theres some guy who talks to the "aliens up in outer space" on a payphone. The homeless guy yells at the aliens, some black guy and ya know hes talking to aliens@!!!

BumpinTalon
04-14-2005, 10:11 AM
my girlfriend told me a story about how she was on the bus one day.. and there was three natives hassling this little black kid, was only like 15. and this native woman was yelling at this kid and saying shit like "you come here and ruin our country, you are all worthless pensioners" (hmm pot callin the kettle black) and this kid just sat there. and then she hit him, so this kid smoked her in the face back and then all three of these natives just jumped on this kid and just started givin it to him, so a bunch of people jumped up (finally) and stopped them and the bus driver said for them to get off and stop making such a ruckus when they don't even pay for a ticket.

marq-jt
04-14-2005, 10:13 AM
:drama:

HuMz
04-14-2005, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon
and this native woman was yelling at this kid and saying shit like "you come here and ruin our country, you are all worthless pensioners"

thats such bull shit, i mean i have nothing against natives, but fact of the matter is half of them are the ones ruining our country, all they do is complain how we stole there land and try to get a free ticket living off of everyone else to support there addictions and bad habits.......get off your fuckin ass already and get a job and stop harassing people that work hard for there money :drama:

soupey
04-14-2005, 10:29 AM
^that happened to me once outside the central public library, when i was younger, i was waiting out there for my parents to pick me up, and some drunk native woman started screamin off tellin me to stfu and lisn to her, talking about how i have it so easy, jus kept tellin me to fuck off yet she was the one who kept talking, lol, she kept telling me how lucky i was and how i should stfu and keep my head down...long time ago tho...

bus-wise, the weirdest thing that happened to me was on the 3 heading home from downtown, i think there were like 3 black guys at the back, i looked back a few times and then one of them started yelling telling me to stop lookin back, punk ass bitch, bunch of ghetto-talk...i was a quiet kid so i jus turned around and left it at that....they jus kept onyellin from behind sayin "thats right ugly-ass bitch keep yourself turned", then when they got to their stop one of em said peace bitch on the way out, haha, man i used to be so passive back then...

BokCh0y
04-14-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by fox
i take the train to work, today some homless indian was on train, was in the early afternoon so there was maybe 4 other people on the same train as me but not in the same area, he was standing behind one of the bulletn booard things around that are beside the doors, ya and guess what he was doing, had his cock out wackn off, then he came over to me after he put it back in his pants, wouldnt stop harasing me, said he wanted money, told him no i didnt have any, kept asking and i kept saying NO, then asked if i was bullshiting him, then he noticed my watch (its some POS pulsar i got for like 50 bux 4-5 years ago and its scratched to fuck and looks like ass), said he wanted to look at it, i asked why, he then said again show me your watch, then he was saying he is homless and trying to make a living here and wants my watch. kept telling him no and to leave me alone, at the next stop i moved to a train behind, guess what he follows me, kept harrasing me for money and my watch again and was threatning me, after few mins of that i went farther back walking away a 2nd time, guess what, follows me again, used the HELP. driver comes back and the fuckn indian runs off. he was getting worse and NEEEDED my watch.... i think he wanted to fight me for it, wouldnt be suprised if i sat there for much longer he would of done worse.

he told me he was 19, then 24 so watch out for this basterd, he is indian, was wearing a red hoodie, black sweat pants, a dark jacket, baseball cap, and had a dark back pack with him.

Also if you do have to take the train remeber what i said he was doing on there... thats nice, go touch the door and theres cum on it :barf:

i think ima gona be carrying a self defence weapon from now on:guns: , this isnt the first time somthing has happend like this but not this bad... so many people ask for money but they usually go away when i say NO

This happen to some of you guys too? :dunno:

yeah i think i know who your talking about. the loser has like medium to shoulder length black/brown hair kinda wavy. go-t (sp?) too right? really tall looks like he's maybe 25 or something. sometimes he wears an orange hoody, or a red hoody with the black backpack.

yeah this dude and some of his goons they sit on the corners by 11th ave and 4th street sw washing windshileds with their piss water. i've also seen him at the liquor store, old robyns donuts, subway all in the strip mall on 4st street beside that club - tantra.

i was at the intersection on 11th and street waiting to make a left hand turn onto 10 ave. that loser was there with his friend trying to wash windshields. his one goon washed my windshield even though i honked and told him not to. then when he was done obviously he wanted money. i told him i didn't have any then he asked me for a smoke. since i don't smoke i told him i don't smoke and didn't have any either. that's when buddy with the orange/red hoody got up from the corner and got all mad. started yelling that they were fuckin homeless and how they needed money and stuff and how we should help them out. then asswipe started approaching the car and all. scared the crap outta me and my wife. just when he was about 5 meters from the car the light turned green and i peeled around the corner giving him the universal salute. damn that dude got madder and started trying to chase the car. it was crazy. the bums nowadays seem to be getting more and more violent. they won't take no for an answer and just keep coming.....yeah pretty soon i'll be carrying some protection as well.

cycosis
04-14-2005, 11:23 AM
homeless downtown natives = asshoels

fast&dangr
04-14-2005, 11:25 AM
I'd be scared to punch a bum. What if you split him open and got HIV or hepatitis or crabs? Thats why tasers should be legal. Crispy fry that bum and his crabs.

pr0
04-14-2005, 11:37 AM
hahahahahaha... oh man that's gay. Good thing I don't ride the transit any more! I acutally haven't taken a bus or train in like 2 years. I'm so happy... hahaha I feel sorry for you guys still taking the train/bus. So many fags on it. haha

I remember one time I saw an indian trying to open a bottle of listerine when I was walking to superstore with my friend (a few years back). He started shaking it and junk then he finally popped the cap off and it sprayed all over his eyes. haha

B17a
04-14-2005, 11:41 AM
Ahh, the joys of working downtown and taking public transportation. Yeah, I would be a bit hesitant to touch some of our residentially challenged folk. Between the hygeine issues and possible diseases, I'd just rather tuck my tail between my legs and run the other way.

JordanEG6
04-14-2005, 11:55 AM
reasons why i dont ride the train anymore. hahahaha. dude, thats kinda scary, yet funny and annoiying at the same time. cant believe he was pullin' root on the train. :rofl: hahaha

i remember in san fransisco, a couple of jamaican guys were tryin to sell gold chains on the street. my cousin bought one, but they figured it wasnt enough and they wanted us to buy more. for more than 8 blocks they followed us and even followed us into the mall and we managed to get away because the place was packed.we got into the car in a parkade and the garage opened facing the public street and what do you know? hahah the jamaican guys walked across, right in front of our car, not knowing we were there. hahah close call.

i also remember in downtown calgary, these 2 fat, likely homeless, native indian chicks were whalin' at this skinny homeless native guy on the street. hahaha gotta love bum fights. :rofl: :rofl:

Proyecto2000
04-14-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by B17a
Ahh, the joys of working downtown and taking public transportation. Yeah, I would be a bit hesitant to touch some of our residentially challenged folk. Between the hygeine issues and possible diseases, I'd just rather tuck my tail between my legs and run the other way.

I feel the same way as u lol, which is why I try to take the train during rush hour as their is less bums and natives on the trains and more "normal" people

stumpy80
04-14-2005, 12:18 PM
AHAHAHAH yeeup you sure do gotta watch out for those listerene chuggin lysol sniffing bums. all you gota do is just punch them as hard as you can in the throat,cause odds are that 99% of the time there either drunk or ripppped out of there tree on some nail polish ... :)

Mr. Burns
04-14-2005, 12:20 PM
^^ Sad but true.

DSMer4Life
04-14-2005, 12:34 PM
You gotta be careful, for sure. I walk by them everyday downtown. If they ask nicely, which most usually do, I just tell 'em nicely, "sorry man" and keep walking (I walk briskly downtown as it is, so by the time I say it, I'm gone anyway). I do feel bad for most homeless people, but I earn my money too. Yeah, they drink their money away now, but you know at some point in their lives, something went wrong. It can happen to the best of us. You can say get a job, but where do you go at night? To your nice warm house , to a good meal, etc. Not like they have that to got to.

And some of those Indians are built like brick sh!thouses and are tough as nails from living on the streets. Gotta love the way my dad deals with strangers. He use to always go to the main library downtown and I guess he got to know a couple Indians down there. One day I go with him on the train. We get off around City Hall and bump into one of his "friends". The guy is huge, both tall and wide. My dad talks it up a bit, being his usual friendly self. He even introduces me. His buddy shakes my hand and his grip was so strong. Felt like he could've ripped my arm off if he felt like it. My dad gives him a buck and he's a happy fella. He was a gentle guy, though he looked a little drunk at the time. But definitely not your average experience with most of them.

Nissanaddict
04-14-2005, 12:44 PM
Solution: Carry 5 McDonalds applications with you at all times. Anybody asks for money, you hand them one. "Work for it like me" 'sides, with welfare, charities like the mustard seed, etc. they dont NEED the money for anything but drugs and luxuries....so if we stop giving them that, they'll be forced to work. If they hassle you, most people have cell phones now, call 911...and in most cases this isn't an alone in a dark alley situation, so whatever.

D'z Nutz
04-14-2005, 12:44 PM
I take the c-train to work/school daily too and some of the things I've seen...

One time I was waiting for the c-train to get to school and some native guy comes up to me asking for spare change. I told him I didn't, then he wondered off to bother someone in the station shelters. I couldn't hear what was going on, but you could tell they were screaming at each other. The native guy comes out, stands in front of me (literally inches away), and screams into my face "CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!?!" :rofl: Hahaha! Fuck, he was slobbering and smelly. At the time, the only thing going through my head was "Awwww shit, I'm gonna get dirty!" cause I had a job interview that morning! Anyways, another bystander starts yelling at the guy to leave me alone and The Rock hobbles over to start some shit with him instead. Then the guy whom he was yelling at in the station shelter comes out and basically tells him to fuck off. The native guy starts screaming that he just in jail for 8 years and that he was dangerous. The guy that was in the shelter was like "So? I was in the war! I can kill you!" By that time the c-train arrived and I just got on. Weird shit!

There was one time on the c-train when I saw like 4 drunken natives sitting on the train passing along a bottle. They were trying to be all inconspicuous and shit, but they weren't doing a good job of it, consider they couldn't even keep their balance! Hahaha! I was watching them and realized they were passing along mouthwash because of the large bottle cap. One of the spilled some on the floor and another guy was like "Awwww shit, you're spilling it!" He replied "It's okay, I'm pouring some for my homies!" :rofl:

A couple weeks back I was riding the train and a group of natives were causing some ruckus with a female passenger and she got up and left. Some kid wanting to be a hero and tried to pick a fight with a drunken one to defend her honor, I guess. After none of them would fight with the guy, he went to go see if that chick was okay. He stopped caring after her boyfriend showed up! Hahaha! Not exactly a native encounter, but still funny nonetheless! :rofl:

Hahaha! I see a lot of fucked up shit and have had many other weird encounters, but yeah generally if you're taking the c-train around the peak hours you don't get bothered. I stay away from the trains late nights and weekends unless I'm with friends.

My dad does a funny thing with panhandlers... If you see one hobbling your way and you think he's gonna ask you for change, ask him first before he has a chance to say anything. Most of them will be too shocked and confused to say anything back, and while they're trying to understand what happened, you can walk off!

BumpinTalon
04-14-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
The guy that was in the shelter was like "So? I was in the war! I can kill you!"

hahahaha what a line!!!

civicrider
04-14-2005, 12:55 PM
haha i think i ran into this guy too but he asked abotu my ring and he was with some nasty native girl who kept saying my friend had pretty eyes. pissed drunk and he really stunk, never threatend me or anything though.

thinmyster
04-14-2005, 12:59 PM
My dad does a funny thing with panhandlers... If you see one hobbling your way and you think he's gonna ask you for change, ask him first before he has a chance to say anything. Most of them will be too shocked and confused to say anything back, and while they're trying to understand what happened, you can walk off!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thats the funniest thing ive heard im definately going to try that.. They'll be like :banghead: :banghead:

t-im
04-14-2005, 01:07 PM
Luckily I haven't taken the train or bus in about 4 years, and never really encountered anything bizzare, but while walking through downtown during a noon hour last yr(from Fujiyama to Dragon City along center st) this women (drunk and a tinge crazy) started yelling at me and my friends...saying shit like we're being disrespectful and all this other crap.. we kept on walking and she kept on following us..and finally I was like "fuck off" and she was like "U WANNA FIGHT U WANNA FIGHT???"..and she kept on following us screaming! Finally some passerby was like "what the fuck is your problem with those kids? fuck off" and we just walked off while some other people were talking with that crazy lady haha

Usually with beggars if they asked for change i'd just say "i dont have any" and keep on walking... I walk pretty "brisk" when I worked in downtown and was on coffee breaks.

AsianCaucasian
04-14-2005, 01:13 PM
I usually feel pretty sorry for all the homeless people I see but I'm reluctant to give them any money because of drugs/alcohol. While I was working downtown last summer, I saw a homeless guy that was sitting at the exact same spot every day. He looked kinda hungry so I went into the Macs store nearby and bought a cinnamon roll and a coffee for him. Much better alternative imo.

DonJuan
04-14-2005, 01:18 PM
IMy dad does a funny thing with panhandlers... If you see one hobbling your way and you think he's gonna ask you for change, ask him first before he has a chance to say anything. Most of them will be too shocked and confused to say anything back, and while they're trying to understand what happened, you can walk off!
This I like... confusion is always humorous and even better when no one gets hurt.

D'z Nutz
04-14-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by AsianCaucasian
I'm reluctant to give them any money because of drugs/alcohol.

Yeah, that's exactly where I would think most of the money would go anyways. I worked with someone whose sister encountered some panhandler, and although she didn't have any change, she offered her sandwich to him. The guy went nuts and scared the shit out of her.

Orbie
04-14-2005, 01:19 PM
Couple of comments...

Originally posted by pr0

hahahahahaha... oh man that's gay. Good thing I don't ride the transit any more! I acutally haven't taken a bus or train in like 2 years. I'm so happy... hahaha I feel sorry for you guys still taking the train/bus. So many fags on it. haha

Um...your profile says you drive the "City Transit"...

That's hilarious, kind of reminds me of when people need to get over a lane and basically budge in while waving out the window with a big smile at the car behind. People are so surprised they don't know whether to wave back or get mad haha...

I also take the c-train back and forth to work at all different hours, and the most memorable experience I had was when I was on the train shortly after rush hour (so there was still quite a few people in the car). There looked to be a native just sleeping on one of the benches, and as people do sleep on the c-train no one really noticed. Then all of a sudden on one of the stops he just decides the seat isn't comfortable enough and sits on the ground with his legs out basically kicking people as he went. Then a stop later he decides laying down is best and just spread eagles right on the c-train floor basically getting in the way of everyone. Worst part was as the c-train moved, he just kind of rolled along with it right into everybody. I remember this one lady was so annoyed, everytime he rolled her way, she'd give him a swift kick or push with her leg to move him back. Never found out what happened to him, probably rode the train all the way to the end of line like that.

BokCh0y
04-14-2005, 01:21 PM

hahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
04-14-2005, 01:23 PM
Haha you pussies wouldn't last a day in the ghetto bus system of Edmonton. :rofl:

In most encounters with indians (I call them pow-wows), there's no need to run away or key their eyes out either haha. Just be polite and trick them into leaving. At the mall transit stations, I usually tell the indians that bug me for money to try inside the mall. That way, they leave me the fuck alone, and mall security deals with them.

Carfanman
04-14-2005, 01:27 PM
IDK, I'd be pretty angry if someone came up to me telling me I had to help them. I mean, Im all for charity if I'm helping others who are helping themselves. But if all the money I'm going to give you is going to you drink, then forget it, its not my job to provide you with alchohol. I'll donate to homeless shelters, because the people who live there have taken the first step to helping themselves. I know the money I give to the shelters will actually help a few people. But coming over to me with a drink in your hand telling me I have to give you money is not going to work. If I give you money I expect you to use it to get a suit or something and then go for a job interview. Wakin off and getting into fights while drunk isnt going to get you anywhere, and If your not doing your part, why should I do mine?

oddjob
04-14-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Orbie
Couple of comments...

So I guess jake5o0 drives Your MOM? GTS Jeff drives a borohachi and t-im drives a Germany!!!

duffspec
04-14-2005, 02:04 PM
That's hilarious, kind of reminds me of when people need to get over a lane and basically budge in while waving out the window with a big smile at the car behind. People are so surprised they don't know whether to wave back or get mad haha...

I was reading this thread and i can only relate to this quote I personally have done this to jerks that dont let you in to lanes. Its really funny seeing peoples reaction.:D sorry for jacking

lastprodigy
04-14-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by cycosis
homeless downtown natives = asshoels

also = downfall of society

call it stereoptyping, call it whatever you want but it wouldnt exist if didnt happen "pass the clorox"

/////AMG
04-14-2005, 02:20 PM

That is pure GOLD!!

BumpinTalon
04-14-2005, 02:57 PM

he might have been kidding...

Orbie
04-14-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon

he might have been kidding...

Maybe...but from what I have seen, if people put anything in there at all and it isn't an actual car, it is usually some hint about what they really do drive or just a blatant joke. "City Transit" doesn't sound much like a joke, and it wouldn't be the first time I've seen a member put something to the effect of Transit or Blue Limousine and are being honest. Of course I could be wrong...back to the topic...

d-UNiT
04-14-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
Man i have gotten into couple of situations like that when i used to go to high school. Natives acting all scary and hardcore. The bottom line is if you get scared or something, they will try to jump on your head. You just gotta be straight up with them. "Do you have any change?" Reply "No, now fuck off"! Thats what I pretty much did everytime someone asked me. Unless I really felt bad and actually had some change. But none the less they will keep on harassing you if you try to be polite or nice. Just dont look scared, as simple as that.

I have had such bad experiences in past. Once in high school, I had a spare and then lunch. So me and friend of mine decided to go out and eat. So we took the c-train down to sunridge mall. Walked around for a while grabbed some food and went back on the c-train. When we got to marlborough(spl?) this native guy his hand bleeding like crazy. Like actually dripping blood all over the c-train starts walking towards us. And mind you the train was freaking FULL. Not that it was empty, it was full. People started screaming and shit when they saw him, and started running outside the c-train. I was eating some chinese food, I left my food on the seat and me and my friend both of us just rushed out. I just got scared, i mean it was pretty scary the way he was looking at us. So everyone is out of the ctrain and this guys starts eating my food, with bleeding hand and everything. Hes bleeding everywhere. The ctrain driver had locked all the doors so he couldnt come out. All the people were standing outside looking in and this guy hes banging on the glass windows trying to break it, with already bleeding hand. The cops came, with EMS people and took him. But shit that site was freaking scary. After that I was just like, gotta stop getting scared like this. But I think at that time what i did was smart. Just get the fuck outta his way. Later we asked the driver, and apparently the native guy got into fight with some other native guys and had his hand chopped off. It was literally chopped up if you looked up close, but couldnt tell cauz of all the blood. But shit that was some scary thing, just gotta watch out. Dont know what they gonna do.

what did you do about your chinese food :(

haha

d-UNiT
04-14-2005, 03:53 PM
why are you making a big deal out of what he drives

....................................................................................

a lot of people put whatever they want under what they drive, and he told you hes been driving for 2 years, maybe he doesnt want to disclose what he drives so the lamers on here dont key him because he makes a comment on a forum they dont agree with..
:drama:

nismodrifter
04-14-2005, 06:37 PM
";Awwww shit, you're spilling it!" He replied "It's okay, I'm pouring some for my homies!"; :rofl:

A couple weeks back I was riding the train and a group of natives were causing some ruckus with a female passenger and she got up and left. Some kid wanting to be a hero and tried to pick a fight with a drunken one to defend her honor, I guess. After none of them would fight with the guy, he went to go see if that chick was okay. He stopped caring after her boyfriend showed up! Hahaha! Not exactly a native encounter, but still funny nonetheless! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My worst experience was coming home from uni on Friday around noonish...you know how busy the trains are. So we pull up in downtown, train is absoleutly JAM PACKED TO THE DOOR, couldn't fit in a little baby if you tried. All of a sudden this huge native guy just CHARGES into the door area where people are already jam packed. He yells "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY", people are flying and ladies are screaming because they just got bodychecked by this HUGE dood. So he keeps pushing his way until he gets past the door area and actually into the aisles where he then says "see thats how you got to get on if you wanna get on" wtf???. He starts fucking with a brown business guy (wearing a suit etc and just using the train to get from one part of DT to the other) after hearing him speaking arabic on his cell phone.
"So are you arabic"
"yes"
"I speak that arabic bullshit too you know"
"don't fuck with me, fuck off"
"eh don't talk like that, I'm a lawyer you know"
at this point the native then leaaaaaans over into the seats and starts telling people that hes a lawyer and went to law school.
A transit employee tells him to STFU or hes calling security.
Native "what a big man you are huh, fuck you"
he keeps fucking with the arabic guy and starts mumbling stuff which he thinks sounds like arabic language ahhaha, arabic guy has had enough and takes the bastard outside at the next stop and just BLOWS UP ON HIM ahhah, he was just about to kill that guy man.

Nuts man nuts, people have no regard for others.

asp integra
04-14-2005, 06:49 PM
it doesnt only happen on trians, i was at cpu downtown on 11th and 5th i believe(right next door to the mac's), having some pizza and some bum walks into the pizza joint and starts asking for change and shit, he finally leaves and at the same time a guy getting out of macs gets into his car and the native jumps into the car with him, i see the guy punch the indian and he finally throws him out of his car, after seeing this i go to my car fast, jump in and lock all the doors so this shit head doesnt jump into my car, im like wft, some people are so fucking stupid

Ekliptix
04-14-2005, 06:56 PM
I rode the C-Train to Sait from Shawnessy for 2 years. I must be pretty lucky because nothing serious every happened while I was on. I was usually sleeping though so maybe I missed it.

camaro
04-14-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by pr0
I saw an indian trying to open a bottle of listerine when I was walking to superstore with my friend (a few years back). He started shaking it and junk then he finally popped the cap off and it sprayed all over his eyes. haha

Originally posted by nismodrifter

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My worst experience was coming home from uni on Friday around noonish...you know how busy the trains are. So we pull up in downtown, train is absoleutly JAM PACKED TO THE DOOR, couldn't fit in a little baby if you tried. All of a sudden this huge native guy just CHARGES into the door area where people are already jam packed. He yells "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY", people are flying and ladies are screaming because they just got bodychecked by this HUGE dood. So he keeps pushing his way until he gets past the door area and actually into the aisles where he then says "see thats how you got to get on if you wanna get on" wtf???. He starts fucking with a brown business guy (wearing a suit etc and just using the train to get from one part of DT to the other) after hearing him speaking arabic on his cell phone.
"So are you arabic"
"yes"
"I speak that arabic bullshit too you know"
"don't fuck with me, fuck off"
"eh don't talk like that, I'm a lawyer you know"
at this point the native then leaaaaaans over into the seats and starts telling people that hes a lawyer and went to law school.
A transit employee tells him to STFU or hes calling security.
Native "what a big man you are huh, fuck you"
he keeps fucking with the arabic guy and starts mumbling stuff which he thinks sounds like arabic language ahhaha, arabic guy has had enough and takes the bastard outside at the next stop and just BLOWS UP ON HIM ahhah, he was just about to kill that guy man.

Nuts man nuts, people have no regard for others.

:rofl: what the hell!? are they dumb

Nissanaddict
04-14-2005, 08:01 PM
They should take all homeless people off the streets, and turn them into city workers, let them live at a shelter or very low cost homes....but make them WORK....and if they refuse, deport them. I have no respect for people who don't do their part in society.

lancer04
04-14-2005, 08:25 PM
only time it happend to me was when i was on 32nd near blockbuster , me and my friend pulled up and some drunk native guy asked me if i had change , I was like no and that was it. but my other friends encountered some other stuff with them. but then I haven't toke the transit for 3 years now.

Rockski
04-14-2005, 09:07 PM
you all realize we could make the "blair witch project" of 2005 (a cheap ass scary movie) " a night at the cecil"

GTS Jeff
04-14-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by duffspec
That's hilarious, kind of reminds me of when people need to get over a lane and basically budge in while waving out the window with a big smile at the car behind. People are so surprised they don't know whether to wave back or get mad haha... hahahaha sometimes when I'm in a huge rush I'll cut into the turn lane at the very front by just sticking my car a bit into the 2 foot gap between the cars. Then when I turn around and thank the guy for letting me in, they either meekly smile and nod, or they blow up and shake their heads really hard and flailing their arms from side to side trying to get across that they didn't let me in.

It's probably one of my most assholish moments on the road, so I save it for when I'm in a rush.

3G
04-14-2005, 10:16 PM
Some of these natives are nice guys, even when they're drunk. Some are just assholes. One day in grade 10 I was coming home from work @ 11pm and this drunk native and his gf come up to me at Marlbroough Station.

"Do you have the time"
"Yes, it's 11:15"
"Are you lying to me?what time is it?"
that went on for a couple minutes.

I started walking away and he just follows me. Does it again a couple times then I told him straight up to "fuck off" He did not like my choice of words and tells me to look downstairs (probably to take a cheap shot at me while im turned) and starts asking me if I wanted to fight and shit. So I tell him to go fuck himself and his gf is apologizing because he's drunk and shit. Then I see all these guys I know coming up there, so I start walking up to them and he follows me then I stop beside him and ask if he still wants to fight, haha he just walked off mumbling some shit.

duffspec
04-14-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Nissanaddict
They should take all homeless people off the streets, and turn them into city workers, let them live at a shelter or very low cost homes....but make them WORK....and if they refuse, deport them. I have no respect for people who don't do their part in society.

Just a question, How can you force homeless natives to work and force them from their home land? Where are you going to deport them:dunno: ? To Newfoundland? HA HAH HA HA your funny shit. Dont know what your thinking but your funny:nut:

Chim
04-14-2005, 10:47 PM

How can you force homeless natives to work and force them from their home land?

Yup exactly, this is a very complicated issue. If you force them to work, thats basically slavery. Also, they have reasons to CHOOSE not to work. Imagine spending your whole life rejected from society, called useless, feel like your life is going to nothing, etc. I mean, take a look at the native indian kid in the states who killed a bunch of people then himself. He hated his race so much that he believed in white supremism, even though he was not white. Working is the last of their worries. For some of them, living in the streets is all they know.

Places like the Mustard Seed are pretty much the best solution to this issue, as they have a great program to rehabilitate these people into a "normal" lifestyle. However, the great extent of services offered by Calgary for the homeless also attracts more homeless people.

It's so much more complicated than just "get a job"....

Speed_69
04-14-2005, 11:43 PM
The question i've always wondered is that people always say that natives should go out and find jobs and earn money like us 'normal' people but really when they give in a job application somewhere, how are they suppose to get a job interview? They don't even have a phone number for the employer to call you back at. :dunno:

finboy
04-14-2005, 11:45 PM

Just a question, How can you force homeless natives to work and force them from their home land? Where are you going to deport them:dunno: ? To Newfoundland? HA HAH HA HA your funny shit. Dont know what your thinking but your funny:nut:

i thought it would be a good idea to send the homeless to countries that have food shortages, whoever is stronger gets to survive :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3G
04-14-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Speed_69
The question i've always wondered is that people always say that natives should go out and find jobs and earn money like us 'normal' people but really when they give in a job application somewhere, how are they suppose to get a job interview? They don't even have a phone number for the employer to call you back at. :dunno:

"Im always on 7th Avenue, come find me"

Mad$ella
04-15-2005, 12:05 AM
Some good stories.
Natives receive :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

d-UNiT
04-15-2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Chim

Yup exactly, this is a very complicated issue. If you force them to work, thats basically slavery. Also, they have reasons to CHOOSE not to work. Imagine spending your whole life rejected from society, called useless, feel like your life is going to nothing, etc. I mean, take a look at the native indian kid in the states who killed a bunch of people then himself. He hated his race so much that he believed in white supremism, even though he was not white. Working is the last of their worries. For some of them, living in the streets is all they know.

Places like the Mustard Seed are pretty much the best solution to this issue, as they have a great program to rehabilitate these people into a "normal" lifestyle. However, the great extent of services offered by Calgary for the homeless also attracts more homeless people.

It's so much more complicated than just "get a job"....

We wouldnt reject them if they didnt give us reason to

NUFF SAID

CalgaryB5
04-15-2005, 03:28 AM
All we need to bring is this Waaaaaaaakaaaaaaa(motherFucker)...kizashi sword.

http://www.by-the-sword.com/acatalog/images/SH2118.jpg

http://www.pittsburghbujinkan.com/sw_tenchi_side.jpg

I once helped a lady out from harassing by a native in downtown. All I had in my bag was a PC power cable. I choked him with the cable he felt then I pushed him backward off the one story stairs. His eyes, noise and mouth ate some boulder that I kicked up.

I should say I hate those drunk and stoned ones.
:whipped:

Proyecto2000
04-15-2005, 08:37 AM
this 1 happend a few days. I got on @ City Hall and the train is packed and this drunk native guy tries to get on a train with his bike (bikes are not allowed on the train during rush/peak hours) so this one construction worker tells the guy he cant get on with his bike 1- becuase he is not allowed during rush hour and 2 - cuz the train is full. so the native guy just starts yelling at him and saying u damn white boy what are u going to do about it and all this other crap well the white guy just yells at him and the guy leaves just mumbling stuff. as the train starts moving the native guy out of no where just come and throws himself at the dorr and starts running beside the train yelling and swearing and hitting the door where the white guy was standing.

well every one on the train is just laughing their heads off n was pretty funny lol

D. Dub
04-15-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by AsianCaucasian
I usually feel pretty sorry for all the homeless people I see but I'm reluctant to give them any money because of drugs/alcohol. While I was working downtown last summer, I saw a homeless guy that was sitting at the exact same spot every day. He looked kinda hungry so I went into the Macs store nearby and bought a cinnamon roll and a coffee for him. Much better alternative imo.

you have a good soul :thumbsup:

HuMz
04-15-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by D. Dub

you have a good soul :thumbsup:

agreed, better then tossing a couple bucks or a 5 hand them some food, if everyone did that im sure they would have alot tougher time supportin there habits...... although in turn it would probably lead to them using forceful/illegal ways to get money

Carfanman
04-15-2005, 09:50 AM
In a way you've got to feel sorry for them. Imagine if someone broke into your house, moved in with you, started rearranging the way your house worked (what you ate, when you ate, what you watched on tv, when you went on the computer, what time you went to bed, ect.) and told you that they were improving your life. You'd be pretty upset, and I guess thats what they are feeling.

Kind of reminds me of this joke.

http://www.big-boys.com/joke.asp?ID=2091

Mr. Burns
04-15-2005, 10:11 AM
The sad truth is that for most of these people there is no hope. No amount of rehabilitation programs are going to change their disposition. Just waiting to die.

B17a
04-15-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Carfanman
In a way you've got to feel sorry for them. Imagine if someone broke into your house, moved in with you, started rearranging the way your house worked (what you ate, when you ate, what you watched on tv, when you went on the computer, what time you went to bed, ect.) and told you that they were improving your life. You'd be pretty upset, and I guess thats what they are feeling.

Kind of reminds me of this joke.

http://www.big-boys.com/joke.asp?ID=2091

What are you comparing this analogy to? :dunno: The white man moving in 200 years ago? I'm sorry but that excuse is long played out, what happened to your ancestors 5 generations ago (although unfortunate) should have no bearing on your ability to succeed today.

thinmyster
04-15-2005, 10:16 AM
hey you guys must have heard that story where there was a guy who bought a used wheelchair at a garage sale and decided to use it to panhandle downtown...Anyways dude got busted when he got out of is wheelchair picked it up and PUT IT IN HIS CAR.. haha what a fucking lazy tard..

Ive also heard stories of people making a killing off picking up bottles haha as dumb as that sounds i think there was one woman who did it while her husband had a quality job?

Obscura
04-15-2005, 10:23 AM
I've done the asking for change thing before they could and it does work.

The other thing I've done on occassion is when they ask for money I just reply:

"I'm sorry, I don't speak english."

:thumbsup:

/////AMG
04-15-2005, 10:31 AM
Yea that white guy in the wheel cheair got busted big time. Didn't he used to beg on the corner of 4th St. and 5th ave? Like right by TD Square? If so, used to pas shim a few times.

Carfanman
04-15-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Obscura

HAHAHa AWESOME!!

I've got to try that, thats hilarious.

"What are you comparing this analogy to? The white man moving in 200 years ago? I'm sorry but that excuse is long played out, what happened to your ancestors 5 generations ago (although unfortunate) should have no bearing on your ability to succeed today."

I'm just pointing out what they feel. Whether its justified or not isn't really for anyone to decide.

B17a
04-15-2005, 10:53 AM

I'm just pointing out what they feel. Whether its justified or not isn't really for anyone to decide.

Actually if some bum came up to me and complained that because the white man came in 200 years ago and uprooted his ancestors and that's why he can't get a job, you bet your ass I'll be deciding that its a lame excuse.

abyss
04-15-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Obscura
I've done the asking for change thing before they could and it does work.

HAHA, that reminds me of this one time a Vietnamese telemarketer called for Hampstor, he says (in Vietnamese) are you Minh?

M-"(english) yes"

T-"(Vietnamese) are you Vietnamese?"

M-"(english) yes"

T-"(Vietnamese) How are you?"

M-"(English) good"

T-"(Vietnamese) Do you speak Vietnamese?"

M-"(English) no"

T-"(English) Oh, okay, thanks for your time"

I laughed so hard when he told me, stupid telemarketers. :rofl:

Orbie
04-15-2005, 11:36 AM
Although this seems to go against the main direction of this thread, I've actually had a few good experiences with random natives as well so I know there are good ones out there.

Way back in my high school days, I remember I was getting on a bus with my student pass (coming back from work), when the bus driver asks to see my student ID and I didn't have it on me. He proceeds to tell me to get off the bus while I'm frantically searching for change. Everyone getting on the bus behind me just walked right on by and didn't even give a damn but just when I'm getting ready to walk off, the last guy getting on, this young native guy around 18, dumps a extra couple of loonies in for me. Doesn't sound like much, but when so many people just don't care at all and the last guy you would figure helps you out, it really makes an impact.

d-UNiT
04-15-2005, 11:38 AM
im not sure i comprehend your story abyss

d-UNiT
04-15-2005, 11:41 AM
Although this seems to go against the main direction of this thread, I've actually had a few good experiences with random natives as well so I know there are good ones out there.

Way back in my high school days, I remember I was getting on a bus with my student pass (coming back from work), when the bus driver asks to see my student ID and I didn't have it on me. He proceeds to tell me to get off the bus while I'm frantically searching for change. Everyone getting on the bus behind me just walked right on by and didn't even give a damn but just when I'm getting ready to walk off, the last guy getting on, this young native guy around 18, dumps a extra couple of loonies in for me. Doesn't sound like much, but when so many people just don't care at all and the last guy you would figure helps you out, it really makes an impact.

well, i think its unfair to say that they would be the last person in the world youde think to help you out, you talk about them as if they arent even human dude, its not like they are inhuman heartless bastards, they are like you and i except they get money from the government for doing nothing, and mostly never have jobs.. where is the love

abyss
04-15-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by d-UNiT
im not sure i comprehend your story abyss

This telemarketer spent the whole conversation talking to Minh in Vietnamese and then when he fianlly asks if Minh speaks it, he switches to english to say thanks for his time. If Minh understands Vietnamese well enough to understand everything the guy is saying, why switch to english after? Or why even ask if he speaks Vietnamese? Obviously he has some comprehension of the language.

mdeleon
04-15-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by abyss

This telemarketer spent the whole conversation talking to Minh in Vietnamese and then when he fianlly asks if Minh speaks it, he switches to english to say thanks for his time. If Minh understands Vietnamese well enough to understand everything the guy is saying, why switch to english after? Or why even ask if he speaks Vietnamese? Obviously he has some comprehension of the language.

maybe he could understand vietnamese but cant speak it. i can understand tagalog (filipino) but can hardly speak it.

abyss
04-15-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by mdeleon

maybe he could understand vietnamese but cant speak it. i can understand tagalog (filipino) but can hardly speak it.

I get that, but then WHY switch to english at the end? Obviously he understood the rest of the conversation well enough to understand have a nice day! It just seems so pointless!

mdeleon
04-15-2005, 12:27 PM
oh well ye that part was stupid on his behalf..

youngbex
04-15-2005, 01:01 PM
you should have taught him a lesson....

Orbie
04-15-2005, 01:07 PM

well, i think its unfair to say that they would be the last person in the world youde think to help you out, you talk about them as if they arent even human dude, its not like they are inhuman heartless bastards, they are like you and i except they get money from the government for doing nothing, and mostly never have jobs.. where is the love

well, the moral of this story shows that I am not saying they are inhuman heartless bastards, the other 20 people ranging from teenagers to adults from all other ethnicities but native american were the heartless bastards that day. And just because I didn't expect them to help me is far from saying they aren't even human :rolleyes:

d-UNiT
04-15-2005, 01:26 PM

well, the moral of this story shows that I am not saying they are inhuman heartless bastards, the other 20 people ranging from teenagers to adults from all other ethnicities but native american were the heartless bastards that day. And just because I didn't expect them to help me is far from saying they aren't even human :rolleyes:

did you want to reword that so its not gibberish?

Carfanman
04-15-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by B17a

Actually if some bum came up to me and complained that because the white man came in 200 years ago and uprooted his ancestors and that's why he can't get a job, you bet your ass I'll be deciding that its a lame excuse.

I'm not saying being native prevents them from getting a job, but I can see why they might feel that they shouldn't have to.

Imagine the aforementioned guy get rid of your dishwasher, and now makes you wash dishes by hand. Of course, you can wash them by hand, but why should you, you didn't have to until he changed things. Now, for whatever reason, the natives didn't have to work until the white men came. At least, they didn't have to do the same kind of work. They hunted and whatever, but they didnt have to work in a business, with an employer and whatnot. So they feel that you come here and start changing the way things work against my liking, Why should I do what you made me have to do?

Again, I'm not saying either party is wrong or right, I'm just showing what I think is part of what they're feeling.

d-UNiT
04-15-2005, 01:41 PM
^^^^

:werd: .. i agree with you carfanman but i also disagree, that was a long time ago times have changed, and they should evolve with the changing times, if they cant they will be left in the dust, which is not our fault

Orbie
04-15-2005, 02:54 PM

did you want to reword that so its not gibberish?

Now that's productive feedback, thanks for coming out. Maybe it's time to go back to school, because if you can't understand that then I shudder to think what else you can't do.

Anyways back to the topic, Carfanman, I also agree with what you're saying but D-Unit has a point. You could technically extend what you're saying to the state of all cultures in the world. I mean we all definitely didn't start thinking the same in regards to politics, economics etc. at the same time. Nations, economies and ideals are the way the are now because of an exchange of ideas (granted sometimes violently sometimes passively). With globalization the way it is now, I don't think you can realistically say that Native Americans would be acting like they did 200 years ago at the present. If anything the process was just accelerated because of what did happen. I would have to side with many of the members here...I don't think that's really a valid excuse anymore.

ehos
04-15-2005, 03:02 PM
Be thankfull you're one of the lucky ones.

Orbie
04-15-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by ehos
Be thankfull you're one of the lucky ones.

:werd:

XylathaneGTR
04-15-2005, 03:34 PM
I always get asked for money when im in transit to/from work. Most of the people arn't that bad, and i generally feel bad for them, but i've had a few bad experiences before...
Im looking into getting some sort of quick accessible self defence thing (maybe bear mace? i know a few people who carry it when they gotta be down there late at night.)
I've just heard of so many bad situations, and like, these guys have nothing to lose right? I'm young and not that built, so i can't hold my own when im confronted in a situation like that.

It's too bad really,

youngbex
04-15-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
I always get asked for money when im in transit to/from work. Most of the people arn't that bad, and i generally feel bad for them, but i've had a few bad experiences before...
Im looking into getting some sort of quick accessible self defence thing (maybe bear mace? i know a few people who carry it when they gotta be down there late at night.)
I've just heard of so many bad situations, and like, these guys have nothing to lose right? I'm young and not that built, so i can't hold my own when im confronted in a situation like that.

It's too bad really,

:werd:

B17a
04-15-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

It's too bad really,

What you're saying is your young and small, well in that case you should be able to run faster than a fat/stoned/drunken whino. That's your best defence there, seriously, its easiest for both parties.

Carfanman
04-15-2005, 04:28 PM
XylathaneGTR, like B17a said, its best to run, but in the even that your cornered or you encounter someone who is faster than you, there are some basic things you can do.

Punch in the solar plexis(sp?), Knee to the groin, upward kick to the kneecap. quick finger stab to the throat (lightly enough to only suprise and stun him). And while your doing this, scream. This will suprise him and energize you.

Im only saying this for if you have no other option.

Gravy_83
04-16-2005, 10:56 AM
me and my buddy vince were down at a station near bridlewood and this native comes up to us and says can i tell you a joke for a dollar were like if it's good maybe (why not humour him we though) so he goes

Native:do you know why indians are burried 12 feet underground instead of 6 feet like everyone else??

Me:I don't know why???

Native:because deep down indians are all good people...

my friend then looks at him and says dude i don't get it....Native sat there and looks blank for like 2 minutes while not moving and then says: I don't get it either and stumbles away.

We just burst out laughing.

d-UNiT
04-16-2005, 10:59 AM
deep down in the earth (dead) they are good

which means its better when they are dead,

thats how i interpret it anyways

thinmyster
04-16-2005, 11:54 AM
haha yeah i had to read that twice! anyways it is kinda funny in a harsh way

Clever
04-16-2005, 12:47 PM
I used to work on 10 Ave and 8 St and took the transit for 2 years, I’ve had a lot of encounters but the one that really stands out was when I worked over time one night and was on my way home at around 9pm, got on the south train then I saw these two native guys talking to some guy in a suit, at first I thought they we're just chatting and I couldn't really hear what they we're saying since they we're at the opposite end. There was 10 people in the train at this point including myself and the 3 guys and everyone was pretty much transfixed with what was happening, a lady that was sitting closest to them got up and moved closer to where I was, so I knew something was about to go down. I moved up to where the lady was sitting. Upon moving closer i could definitely smell the alcohol and weed reaking from these two native guys, then all of a sudden the smaller of the two guys started berating the suit guy, while his friend started pushing, suit guy casually brushed off the bigger guy that was trying to push him and just said "please just leave me alone" the smaller guy then jumped up and tried to put this guy in a head lock while the bigger guy was trying to take this guy’s bag, i jumped in and grabbed the smaller dude by the collar of his shirt and suit guy did one of the best swinging backhands I’ve ever seen(while this was happening someone in the train called for help on the transit intercom) and I think we were at the stampede platform when the train stopped and the doors open so i tried to push this guy out of the door but his bigger friend blocked the way(he fell from the backhand) the small guy got up so i tackled him and he tripped backwards out into the platform while his buddy was just getting up and that's when the transit guy and some security showed up and dragged them off, after all these the suit guy said thanks and gave me half a pack of his smokes for some reason?? The people in the train started cheering and this older lady even said "i was going to beat them with my stick(cane) if you guys needed help" it was definitely a weird night for everyone, when i got home the girlfriend was furious that i ripped the shirt she bought me, that was the only casualty out the entire debacle.

d-UNiT
04-16-2005, 12:56 PM
hahhaa i like that story, the best part is when he gave you a pack of smokes hahahahahah

duffspec
04-16-2005, 04:27 PM
Good to hear you back up a stranger clever:thumbsup: your ok in my bookks:D

Carfanman
04-16-2005, 08:53 PM
Hhaaha Gravy_83, thats awesome.

Probably just heard it from someone else who was dissing him, but he didnt get it, figured he could tell it to someone else for a buck.

Gravy_83
04-17-2005, 10:39 AM
yeah but it was just funny cuz he got totally confused by his own joke and walked away trying to figure it out

Seanith
04-17-2005, 11:32 AM
Thank god I rarely take the train.

Fluidic
04-17-2005, 03:19 PM
No one is going to believe this -- but when I get asked for money by beggers, I take there money. They are disturbing my friends and I, so I disturb them by making them wait that much longer for a swig of Scotch or Gin.

If anyone here ever loses there house in a fire and doesn't have insurance, thus turning to alcholol for escape, never ask me for money, cause I'll take everything off you that's worth something.

Cheers! :)

ninjak84
04-17-2005, 03:31 PM
Punch in the solar plexis(sp?), Knee to the groin, upward kick to the kneecap. quick finger stab to the throat (lightly enough to only suprise and stun him). And while your doing this, scream. This will suprise him and energize you.

That's so funny :rofl: What a mental picture