PDA

View Full Version : New Limp Bizkit Album (May 3rd)

hexified
04-15-2005, 03:06 PM
I know alot of you probably hate limp bizkit, but im sure there are some fans of them out there.

There is a new limp bizkit single out. Sound alot like Rage against the machine in my opinion. Check it out.

TheArmpit (http://www.thearmpit.net/eng)

403Gemini
04-15-2005, 03:09 PM
i thought all the fans went away after anything post-significant other was released

:dunno:

hexified
04-15-2005, 03:12 PM
alot of the fans left. alot of them stayed. Personally i feel this new song is pretty good.

I thought id share it with all you. Maybe some of you will start to like them again, or hate them worse LOL :thumbsup:

hexified
04-15-2005, 03:41 PM
Download the Single (http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VHVORR4SLDXL2J17ZNVI2QFCK)

lsc2g
04-15-2005, 04:22 PM
well in the spirit of your sig and avatar

FUCK LIMP biscuit and the entire 'i'm a depressed rich teenager mommy and daddy paid for my bmw fuck them lifestyle attitude':guns:

Sonki
04-16-2005, 11:05 PM
well wes came back..could be good..i liked them when i was small..but then again.. i was a pussy back then...

asp integra
04-16-2005, 11:30 PM
ya, the 1st album was pretty good and s/o wasnt too bad either, but after that they started to suck

hockeybronx
04-17-2005, 02:48 PM
Wow kind of a weak response from people on here, but I'm super pumped for this album:clap:

I'll buy it for shizzy:thumbsup:

88CRX
04-17-2005, 02:51 PM
there last cd made me want to cut off my ears and not want to listen to music ever again :thumbsdow

it was one of the worst cd's evar :thumbsdow

no_joke
04-17-2005, 04:46 PM
I can't believe I'm agreeing with hockeybronx but I'm pumped for May 3rd. I have no clue why but I am still a fan of Limp Bizkit. I know Fred Durst is the Biggest Douche in the Universe and its so 90s but I keep coming back for more.

hockeybronx
04-17-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by no_joke
I can't believe I'm agreeing with hockeybronx

I don't think I've even heard of you before:confused:

I agree though, I think it will be a great cd.

BumpinTalon
04-17-2005, 09:40 PM
I liked that nookie song, just because there was so much aggression in it and their sound was great back then. same with break stuff. just so much anger in the music... it has its moments.

hockeybronx
04-17-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon
I liked that nookie song, just because there was so much aggression in it and their sound was great back then. same with break stuff. just so much anger in the music... it has its moments.

They have so many other songs similar to that... a few of my favorites:

Gimme The Mic
Phenomenon
Boiler
Take A Look Around
Re-arranged
Lonely World

Mr. Burns
04-18-2005, 10:55 AM
I hate Limp Bizkit with a passion... but I have to admit that the musicians in that band have talent... it's just Fred Durst that fucks it all up. Shoot him, and get those guys someone who can SING and they could have some real potential.

finboy
04-18-2005, 11:28 AM
not bad, good to see they got wes back in the band.

that song is better then 90% of their last ablum, but i still won't pay for this one, they still owe me $15 from that last steaming pile of crap that they dropped. :banghead:

hexified
04-18-2005, 05:15 PM
Well IMO i think its time for people to move past the whole "I hate fred durst". Just because of past things he's done.

Im sure like any normal person, he would like to move past all that shit in the past. I doubt anyone in here would like to be judged for almost 10 years because of what theyve done in the past. He was very immature, and was caught up in the fame and fortune of it all. I dont blame him. Id be all cocky, an asshole, and macking on every girl i could find if i had his type of success. It seems he has matured alot over the last while though.

People need to learn to have an open mind and listen to music for the music, and not put a biased on a song or album because they "hate" someone because of what theyve heard.

As far as I see it. Their First album kicks ass, Sig. Other was great, Choc. Starfish was a bit too immature and had horrible lyrics "Keep rollin??", Results May Vary is a beautiful album...very good mellow tunes and emotional.

This new album looks to be very different from the whiny "OMG BRITNEY IS A HOE" , "KEEP ROLLIN", Lame ass lyrics.

Fred's lyrics in this song are great IMO, and Wes is a fucking monster on the guitar.

Ill definately pick this album up in May. (Keep in mind this is only an EP with 7 Tracks...so expect it to be around $10-12)

BerserkerCatSplat
04-18-2005, 05:58 PM
Significant Other was a pretty good album, but Chocolate Starfish was a huge WTF? moment for me... as in, WTF happened to their ability to write lyrics?

I'll listen to this album if it has decent content... I just hope they don't let me down again.

no_joke
04-18-2005, 06:55 PM
Fucked up AIDS from fucked up sex/
Fake ass titties on a fucked up chest/
We're all fucked up so what you wanna do/
Fucked up me and fucked up you
If I say fuck two more times/
That's forty-two fucks in this fucked up rhyme!

Now you either have to be a genius or 13 years old to write lyrics like that. And since I'm sure Fred isn't a teenager anymore, that only leaves us with the alternative...

;)

hexified
04-18-2005, 07:22 PM
As much as many people do hate fred for his lyrical content on some of his songs. This man is a marketing genius, one hell of a business man, and when he puts in the EFFORT...he can make some kick ass music as well.

www.limpbizkit.com has the video for the new single. So you can check it out if you want.

creeper
04-21-2005, 07:31 PM
bizkit sucks the dizzle dork