PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1994 z24

dreamchaser
04-15-2005, 10:06 PM
94 v6 auto black, 220 kms , fog lamps, headlight covers, looks and runs good. all four new tires not too long ago. needs nothing.
asking $2250 or a reasonalbe offer, must go.
pls contact at a1jatt at yahoo dot com.

lastprodigy
04-16-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by 3G
did u make a new account to deal cars on here? u have another account named "a1jatt"
its pretty obvious that he did...

bu how long have you been curbing cars on here 3G :rolleyes:

dreamchaser
04-16-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by 3G
did u make a new account to deal cars on here? u have another account named "a1jatt"
he is my brother

dreamchaser
04-16-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by 3G
Deal cars?? what do you mean?? if you sell your car you become a dealer?? how many cars have we posted here??

dreamchaser
04-16-2005, 07:24 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=1509054&sortby=poster&sortorder=ascending

look how many cars you have bought and sold, :eek: 38 :eek: fs and wtb posts just in cars and trucks for sale section OMG :whipped: :guns:

IF you dont know how many cars i have sold
i am selling my father's car. and my brother is selling his summer (convertible) and winter car

a1jatt
04-16-2005, 11:21 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/search.php?...order=ascending

Bump for 38 FS: WTB: threads of :eek: 3G :eek: who is calling us a dealer because we want to sell the cars that we are driving for many years. :eek:

d-UNiT
04-16-2005, 11:41 PM
bump for the english dictionary

nboylie
04-17-2005, 02:10 AM
bump for pics

d-UNiT
04-17-2005, 01:22 PM
dude its a marketplace sell whatever you want sell for friends sell for relatives sell for your pimp, it doesnt matter man as long as you arent ripping anyone off no one should care

lastprodigy
04-17-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by d-UNiT
dude its a marketplace sell whatever you want sell for friends sell for relatives sell for your pimp, it doesnt matter man as long as you arent ripping anyone off no one should care

well he has ripped people, there have been a lot of threads about him curbing cars, sellign shit boxes.......so either he curbs cars or this whole family buys and sells beaters :zzz:

maxdaddy
04-17-2005, 06:44 PM
who did he rip off? if he has, the person did not tell him anything or didnt go back to him. so stfu

a1jatt
04-17-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by d-UNiT

http://forums.beyond.ca/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=1511330&sortby=poster&sortorder=ascending

i agree , but 38 posts in about 20 months?? you (maxdaddy) have posted only 6, i have posted only 2-3 you think we dont have any friends or family??

what he does thats none of our business but why is calling people dealer who post 1-2 cars?? my brother is tryin to sell this car that is our family for many years, he posted in his thread calling he is curbin cars? he should think before he says something.

3G
04-17-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by a1jatt

http://forums.beyond.ca/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=1511330&sortby=poster&sortorder=ascending

i agree , but 38 posts in about 20 months?? you (maxdaddy) have posted only 6, i have posted only 2-3 you think we dont have any friends or family??

what he does thats none of our business but why is calling people dealer who post 1-2 cars?? my brother is tryin to sell this car that is our family for many years, he posted in his thread calling he is curbin cars? he should think before he says something.

If that's really the case, then I apologize, I thought it was you because it had the same e-mail as in your Mustang thread and it was like 3 threads in the same week, I guess I was in the wrong this time. As for everyone saying I ripped someone off, show some proof, and trader ratings don't lie :devil:

a1jatt
04-17-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by 3G

If that's really the case, then I apologize, I thought it was you because it had the same e-mail as in your Mustang thread and it was like 3 threads in the same week, I guess I was in the wrong this time. As for everyone saying I ripped someone off, show some proof, and trader ratings don't lie :devil:

email was the same because we did not want to post [email protected] emails becuase those reveals lots of info about you, such as who you are , where you work at etc.
second thing it was noway related to you.
And if by doing something like this if we had offended you , you could have sent us a pm and we would appologize and correct the mistake.
anyways this thread is messed up. mods you can close it now if you wish.

dreamchaser
04-18-2005, 09:39 AM
pictures at www3.telus.net/carforsale