PDA

View Full Version : Lot of WRX STI racing at Sepang, Malaysia

Caretaker
04-16-2005, 08:12 PM
This is the best Scooby movie I have seen so far. I am hosting it on my site..grab it while it's there..it's 55 MB..in WMV format. Bunch of friends racing at the Formula 1 circuit in Sepang , Malaysia. The start is insane, like cannonball run.

FUN!

http://idisk.mac.com/frankbernier/Public/Tothelimit_lowres.wmv

That white Sylvia was flying.

:drama:

Kirbs17
04-16-2005, 08:39 PM
cool

YCB
04-16-2005, 08:56 PM
cool minus the shrek 2 soundtrack haha

fist
04-16-2005, 09:19 PM
DAMN that is a SICK video. must have been sooo much fun.

-starting line was sick
-flames coming out the blue sti was sick
-white s15 rippin apart the track was sick (makes me proud to own an s14)
-integra/rsx was holding its own.. also sick.
-soundtrack was OK i didnt know it was from shrek. it fit ok with the video but im sure many other songs would fit too

racing like that with friends you gotta be extra careful. it's not like a video game or a race car its you baby your drivin around. if i went there with a car that in no way would lose to any of those cars i'd still come in last because i would be afraid of scratching someone elses car or my own...or damaging something...

AWESOME VIDEO!!! best thing i've seen all day

crazydriver
04-16-2005, 10:31 PM
WOW, look at that S15 go :eek: :eek:

DonJuan
04-16-2005, 11:02 PM
How crazily modded must that S15 have been to runaway from a firebreathing STI? That is the question! Very nice vid. Oh and NISSAN RULES! :D

fist
04-17-2005, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by DonJuan
How crazily modded must that S15 have been to runaway from a firebreathing STI? That is the question! Very nice vid. Oh and NISSAN RULES! :D

:werd: nissan does rule!

i wouldnt have guessed that it would have even kept up with the sti's let alone get ahead of them!:drool:

i feel like watching the video again..it's that good. its like a movie! had me on the edge of my seat in suspense