PDA

View Full Version : FS: Grandma's 2000 Infiniti I30 Luxury

Jackboot
04-17-2005, 05:16 PM
SOLD (long ago)

SikAssR1
04-17-2005, 05:25 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Jackboot
04-17-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by SikAssR1
nice ride....should be easy to sell considering it has low kms and its grandparents car..good luck:thumbsup:

There is a good chance I will buy it for myself since I know how well it has been treated and it is just a super nice car. I just sold my 2003 BMW 330i for almost $50k with more KMs on it than this Infiniti...my 330i was a very similar car to this Infiniti feature wise - but this is 70% less expensive!

DuPont
04-17-2005, 06:06 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Jackboot
04-17-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by DuPont
Ouch, I'm not even going to show this to my friend.

He just picked up the exact same car, 1 year newer, way more kms, and more $$$.
These cars are beautiful on the highway.

At this price, and mileage, this car won't last long!

The more I hear about this car (and I've driven it a bit now too) the more and more I think I should just buy it for myself...the price is low, the condition is mint, and the car really is a gem. With comments like this...it makes me want to buy it myself even more!

DuPont
04-17-2005, 06:22 PM

Jackboot
04-17-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by DuPont
My buddy doesn't regret it at all and he got "taken", compared to gramps' car.
Hes 24, but when hes driving hes 50. LOL Cops don't even look his way. Last month he was playing around with a 2F2F civic, and when they passed a cop, cop nails the civic, I30 sails by.:rofl: :rofl:

LOL that is hilarious...your friend sounds like me...my girlfriend drives more agressively than me (and I just bought an M3...wtf?)

Jackboot
04-18-2005, 12:49 PM
I searched around and it looks like this is the cheapest I30 for sale right now - plus it has the lowest KMs by at least 50%!

69cougar
04-18-2005, 02:43 PM
bump for a sweet ride!!

just checked it out and it is the real deal,

Any chance of parting out the "howling Wolf" plate??

:bigpimp:

Jackboot
04-18-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by 69cougar
bump for a sweet ride!!

just checked it out and it is the real deal,

Any chance of parting out the "howling Wolf" plate??

:bigpimp:

Sorry, the howling wolf plate makes the car that much sweeter. The new owner would be at a loss without it! LOL

Maybe my Grandpa will want me to remove it so he can put it on his next car. They've got a stained glass window at their house of a wicked howling wolf too...so I guess it is all part of a bigger theme LOL

Jackboot
04-19-2005, 09:40 PM
I've got several offers on the car now...

...bump because if you want it, you will probably want to act fast!