PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Buell Lightning or Kawasaki Z750

moleus
04-17-2005, 10:29 PM
The subject says it all. If you have a either a Buell Lighting or a Kawasaki Z750 for sale email/PM me or respond to this post.

I MIGHT be interested in a Buell Firebolt or a Kawasaki Z1000 if going for stupidly cheap. Other than that - nope.

kragnorok
04-17-2005, 10:33 PM
fire...storm?? theres firebolts, lol but they are stupid expensive for what they are... trust me, and for the price you pay for a buell, a jap bike is gonna be way better for cheaper, ive ridden many buells and worked on many, they arent the best bikes

moleus
04-17-2005, 10:40 PM
oh yeah, hehe typo. Hmmm, thanks for the heads up on Buell's. From what I've been reading Buell's are said to be very overpriced, but a great ride. Maybe I'll think more about the Z's and save some cash then.

kragnorok
04-17-2005, 10:44 PM
definitely, i mean they are awesome for cornering, hands down then will beat alot of bikes in corners, but besides that, its rediculous. A new xb12r (1200 firebolt) is like 12k and they only havel like 100 hp and 8x ft/lb if im not mistaken, for that much you could get alot ofbetter bikes, which are cheaper to fix and go faster, anything affiliated with harleys has expensive accesories, trust me :D

AliXJ
04-18-2005, 07:25 PM
Check out calgaryjeep.com / there is a sweet buell lightning in the for sale forum.

Arriviste
04-18-2005, 09:54 PM
Here is a decent looking example of a Buell Lightening for yah: Link (http://www.bowcycle.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=150&query=retrieval)
Maybe it will strike your fancy.
By the way, I am not affiliated with the seller at all, just happened to see the ad when I was creating one of my own for my bike.:thumbsup:

moleus
04-18-2005, 10:34 PM
thanks, the Calgary jeep one was sold before I even got to read its original post, and the other is a bit too much for me. But thanks anyways. Extra eyes always help.