and the make of my veichle is wrong too

hockeybronx
04-18-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by moose_8
i got a ticket in eau claire from those imperial parking people
i was wondering if anybody else has had a ticket
should i pay it or just leave it?
and the make of my veichle is wrong too

For the parking tickets I've gotten in the past I've just said "screw it" and paid them, I didn't bother fighting them. Although I had a friend who got probably 5 during his high school years and never had to pay the full price on any of them:dunno:

Chiggles
04-19-2005, 05:51 AM
The thing is, Imperial doesn't work for the city They just have their own private lots that they run as a business. Granted, they take your plate number down as well as make and model, but that's all they can do. As far as I know, with the way the privacy laws are, Imperial can't ask the city to track your license plate to the owner of the vehicle to try and pursue you if you don't pay. My bro and I have about 5 outstanding Imperial tickets from the last 4 years or so. Not one paid, not one follow up. Tear it up, and rest easy.

sxtasy
04-19-2005, 07:39 AM
I got a ticket at eau claire a couple years back. They also put wrong make of vehicle on the ticket. I just called them up and told them I dont own that brand of vehicle and that it must be a mistake. They got rid of the ticket.

youngbex
04-19-2005, 09:56 AM
tear it up

HoisinSauce
05-13-2005, 01:33 PM
whats is differences between impark and city???

or are they the same?

lastprodigy
05-14-2005, 04:57 PM
not the same, toss that impark ticket in the trash

TaiChino
05-14-2005, 05:05 PM
All the things about not legally having to pay the impark/imperial, tickets are true, however, they can come back and bite you in the ass, because if you have an unpaid ticket and they find your car/plate in one of thier parking lots again they can legally tow your car. I doubt they would be nice and use a flatbed tow for all those lowered cars out there.

FiveFreshFish
05-15-2005, 12:04 AM
If you have a lot of Impark tickets, just get a new plate when it's time to renew your registration. Doesn't cost any more except your time and gas to visit a registry in person.