PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Race

B17a
04-20-2005, 09:04 AM
Anyone watching this season 7? I'm all over it as always, glad the boyfriends got knocked out yesterday. One thing I find unbelievable is that according to the CBS website for AR7, the one guy has not informed his parents of his orientation. Well between the flamboyantly effeminate behaviour and all the talk yesterday about not having toner and eye cream with them on the trip, I don't think his parents will be too surprised! Otherwise, Uchena and his bald wife are starting to emerge as my favorite.

/////AMG
04-20-2005, 12:49 PM
All I read was your first sentence lol. I don't want to spoil anyhting for me (I have to download the episodes cause of Damn queens precious land) so I'm a little behind. But I wanted those hot girls (got boote dlike 3rd episode I think) to win, just cauise they're hot. Also those 2 brotheres we're cool too bad they came last (but left with style). Ummm... Rob and amber, dont want them to win cause of survivior, but keep them until the end. POW and Miss USA, meh doesn't matter. The rest are ok, don't care who wins right now. Just addicted to it as usual!

pzz
04-20-2005, 08:15 PM
i love the amazing race.....

Dont read if you havent seen the most recent episode

I was :rofl: when MERIDITH and GRETCHEN beat those gay guys so hilarious

forkdork
04-20-2005, 08:29 PM
Who else hates Rob and Amber?........

happydude
04-20-2005, 08:31 PM
The best part of the show was when Gretchen and Meredith beat Ray and Deanna, after Ray kept saying every episode "I won't let us be beaten by two 70-year old seniors!"

Nav13
04-20-2005, 08:33 PM
If you havent seen the lates episode dont read

Gretchen is so useless, when they had to push those elephants, the dumb bitch is like "I think Iam supposed to climb in" (you didnt have to), she just added 100+ pounds to that thing. And all she could say while Meridith was busting his balls of is "push, push!!". Useless woman couldnt even encourage him or anything. Hhaha and yet they still beat the to gay guys:banghead:

Dj_Stylz
04-20-2005, 08:44 PM
i really dont like that old couple because shes always getting mad at the guy. Like when she got in the elephent ahha that was funny

B17a
04-20-2005, 08:50 PM
I hated Rob during the first Survivor he was on, started to like him more during All-Stars. And I don't mind him here, he's a player, plain and simple. He's competitive not a nancy boy like Lynn and Alex. Amber, other than eye candy is useless.

XylathaneGTR
04-20-2005, 09:55 PM
I love that show...
Fucking annoying how all Ron talks about is Military This, POW That. ugh, shut up already.

Crasian
04-20-2005, 10:05 PM
Rob and Amber all the way!
Rob is ruthless man, he'll lie to your face and stab you in the back if he needs to, hes playing the game it was meant to be played i really hope they win.
Gretchen is freakin annoying! all she does is yell in a really annoying voice:eek:

forkdork
04-20-2005, 10:15 PM
puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh

We got a bad elephant..:D :D

fast95pony
04-20-2005, 10:34 PM
I hope Uchena and his wife win. They haven't back-stabbed or stole other team's taxi's etc. I'm amazed the old couple are still hanging in . I'm not a fan of Rob and Amber or Rob's whiney girlfriend .

Why are women so worried about their hair??
It will grow back ,and for a chance to win a million $$$ ,it's worth it !!

Z_Fan
04-20-2005, 10:45 PM
I was quite disappointed that there was no reward on the last leg. I mean, Ray and Denna (sp?) get a Fast Forward and they get a wicked reward.

Then this Fast Forward, the girl loses all her hair - they don't get shit. That's crazy! Should have been a huge reward. Oh well. What I think is funny is that every time Rob & Amber have won a leg, they've got a reward!!! They are soooo lucky...

Gretchen is the biggest moron *EVER*

Remember when she was supposed to look in the boxes for the next clue? And is like "I don't know what to do!"

Well, how about opening up some of the boxes, bitch! Stupid moron! If that didn't prove she was the stupidest person ever, I'm sure adding her body weight to the elephant clarified her first class idiot status.

I thought the gay guys were really good competitors. One mistake, and they are gone. Simple as that. But they did well because they rarely argued...

I'm hoping for Rob & Amber. Rob because he's extremely smart. He's playing the game. He'll do what is necessary to win. He keeps his focus and knows what it's all about. Amber because she is hot. And I root some more for Rob again because he's lucky enough to be bangin' Amber. Definitely a sweet ride. :thumbsup:

BokCh0y
04-20-2005, 10:48 PM
i hope it's rob and amber that win. i'm glad queer as folk is gone. those 2 made me wanna :barf: . Rob and Amber all the way:thumbsup:

BokCh0y
04-20-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Z_Fan
Gretchen is the biggest moron *EVER*

fuck yeah :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

djayz
04-20-2005, 10:55 PM
i want rob and amber to win who gives a shit if they already got rich off survivor they are the best players out their right now the smartest and most competitive...the other teams just get lucky like the retarded old couple.

i originally wanted those two brothers to win they were the best but unfortunatly they got eliminated. haah them and their jokes like they called the bushman yoda.

if rob and amber get knocked off then its uchena and joice...i cant stand the oldies and the soldier wannabe

BokCh0y
04-20-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by djayz
i want rob and amber to win who gives a shit if they already got rich off survivor they are the best players out their right now the smartest and most competitive...the other teams just get lucky like the retarded old couple.

i originally wanted those two brothers to win they were the best but unfortunatly they got eliminated. haah them and their jokes like they called the bushman yoda.

if rob and amber get knocked off then its uchena and joice...i cant stand the oldies and the soldier wannabe

ding ding ding. my thoughts exactly. power to you for typingit out hahaha.

EVOI
04-21-2005, 12:42 AM
i don't mind rob and amber win, well, they could be little bit nicer so people won't hate them that much but i guess that is just their style..

i do hope uchena and joice will win. since they can't have kid, let them have the money!!

i agree that Gretchen is annoying but got to give them :thumbsup:, who could ever thought they will last this long..

but i would really like to see Rob and amber lost in the end, when they just so close to the finish line and some other team just cut in and win it, that would be an awesome ending, don't you guys think? ha ha, just imagine the look on Rob's face:rofl:

happydude
04-21-2005, 01:22 AM
Rob and Amber are good cause they're so friendly with the locals wherever they go that people will follow them around and help them get a taxi, find a place, complete a task etc...

Also, the stuff Rob says is damn hilarious too. "It's so hard organizing Indian labor!" :rofl:

CRXguy
04-21-2005, 11:45 AM
I hope Ron and his bitch gets eliminated next. All that POW talk is pretty fucking annoying. It's like "Do you want a cookie?!" :rolleyes:

Foz
04-21-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Nav13
If you havent seen the lates episode dont read

Gretchen is so useless, when they had to push those elephants, the dumb bitch is like "I think Iam supposed to climb in" (you didnt have to), she just added 100+ pounds to that thing. And all she could say while Meridith was busting his balls of is "push, push!!". Useless woman couldnt even encourage him or anything. Hhaha and yet they still beat the to gay guys:banghead:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that find her annoying.. damn!!!
Reminds me of old hags.

Crasian
04-21-2005, 09:33 PM
Well, how about opening up some of the boxes, bitch!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

B17a
04-22-2005, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by CRXguy
I hope Ron and his bitch gets eliminated next. All that POW talk is pretty fucking annoying. It's like "Do you want a cookie?!" :rolleyes:

Is it just me or do other people find his so called "pagent queen" gf unattractive? She's got a fat ass too!:rofl:

/////AMG
04-22-2005, 05:20 PM
I was quite disappointed that there was no reward on the last leg. I mean, Ray and Denna (sp?) get a Fast Forward and they get a wicked reward.

Then this Fast Forward, the girl loses all her hair - they don't get shit. That's crazy! Should have been a huge reward. Oh well. What I think is funny is that every time Rob & Amber have won a leg, they've got a reward!!! They are soooo lucky...

NO SHIT EH!!! For a woman to shave her head is a massive deal. They should atleast get a small trip, even if it is to like the local museum haha. Idiots!

I'm all for them, they should won. Also, old bitch should shut up, I feel sorry for her husbad.

POW and/Miss. USA give me a break!

Z_Fan
05-10-2005, 11:02 PM
Looks like Rob and Amber didn't do it! Oh well...

Glad it is over!

CRXguy
05-10-2005, 11:18 PM
Glad to see Uchenna and Joyce win. :thumbsup: What a nailbiter at the end.

Now I don't have to listen to POW and his drama queen fight again. :guns:

Rob and Amber are getting married in 2 weeks. More drama. :rofl:

BokCh0y
05-10-2005, 11:18 PM
i was hoping it was rob and amber but still happy it is uchenna and joyce instead of those 2 fuck tarts ron and kelly. whine whine whine complain complain complain. a big FU to ron and kelly.

XylathaneGTR
05-10-2005, 11:21 PM
wow, that was close...
It really looked like Uchenna and Joyce were gonna get screwed right at the end because of that Tab.

nismodrifter
05-10-2005, 11:37 PM
If it was Rob at the end he would have said F-YOU to the cab guy and just left him there.....uchenna and joyce actually managed to scrap up the money even though the race was so damn close. Two thumbz0rs up for dat

fast95pony
05-11-2005, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
If it was Rob at the end he would have said F-YOU to the cab guy and just left him there.....uchenna and joyce actually managed to scrap up the money even though the race was so damn close. Two thumbz0rs up for dat

Yeah,that was cool of them.They were so close,yet they did the the honorable thing and did their very best to pay the cab driver.

I'm glad U/J won.They were respectful of the people they met in each country,and they worked hard to win.Seeing Rob getting flustered at the end was priceless...

canadian_hustla
05-11-2005, 02:03 AM
i think rob and amber should have won, they played a real tough yet smart game. Not finding that cuban shop fucked them over royally.

Did anyone notice how there wasn't a commercial for another amazing race? (usually they always show the new season after the last season's episode) Could this be it for the Amazing race?

I sure as hell hope not, it is such a well done show

k_dawg
05-11-2005, 02:11 AM
Uchenna and Joyce deserved to win. I think they played a fair game and worked there asses off to get it. I hate Rob and amber becuase of their attitude of being asses, I'm glad they didn't win. At the start of the race I liked the POW and Miss USA, but they turned out to be drama queens to each other so its a good thing they didn't win.

B17a
05-11-2005, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by canadian_hustla
i think rob and amber should have won, they played a real tough yet smart game. Not finding that cuban shop fucked them over royally.

Did anyone notice how there wasn't a commercial for another amazing race? (usually they always show the new season after the last season's episode) Could this be it for the Amazing race?

I doubt that, AR seems to be only getting more popular. They do need to start thinking of new ideas though or it'll get old quickly like Survivor. ANyways good for Uchena and Joyce they were definitely deserving, especially considering they had no money for the last leg.:thumbsup:

kenny
05-11-2005, 07:42 AM
:banghead: Rob and Amber should have won! I thought they had it when they were the only team on the early flight. Bah!

redline
05-11-2005, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by canadian_hustla

there is a new one coming but it is going to be family AR, and rupert and his family are in it.

/////AMG
05-11-2005, 07:58 AM
LA LAL AL AL ALA, I didnt read anyhting obover except for the comment under my las tpost, so I guess Rob and Amber didn't win? Sounds good. Thanks for the reminder gotta donwload it now. I really hope it was dman forgot their name the girl who shaved her head and her husband.

AsianCaucasian
05-11-2005, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG
I really hope it was dman forgot their name the girl who shaved her head and her husband.

Yep, it was them that won. I was rooting for Rob and Amber though :p.

syeve
05-11-2005, 09:10 AM
I was cheering for Romber, oh well, the other two were my second favorite team.

GoChris
05-11-2005, 09:21 AM
there will be another, they just didnt film it so soon after the previous one so they dont have clips.

the last 2 seasons were basically back to back. im sure they will need a few months off.

69cougar
05-11-2005, 09:36 AM
Does anyone else think that the producers paid money to get those 2 on the same plane as Rob and Amber. If that hadn't happen they would have won with no problem. The producers probably didnt see that one coming as it almost always ends with all the teams getting off the plane in the US for the final leg at the same time.

I smell a rat.

Nav13
05-11-2005, 11:55 AM
^^^ I was saying the exact same thing to myself as that was happening during the show.

/////AMG
05-13-2005, 05:12 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: U/J glad thet won. God the end was brutal, so intense!! I was just waiting for Rob to run by then laughing his ass off. U/J totally deserved to win!!!!:thumbsup:

blinkme_210
05-13-2005, 07:20 PM
A radio station up here in Edmonton, 96x did a telephone interview with Uchena and Joyce this morning. The end wasn't as close as it seemed. Uchenca and Joyce said that yes they were outside the park begging for money for a while. After they stepped on the mat, everyone sat down and even had a nice meal before Rob & Amber appeared, about 1 hour later Uchena assumes. Damn CBS and their editing, made it seem like they were seconds behind!