PDA

View Full Version : FS: 33 gal fish tank and fish

Stine
04-20-2005, 05:19 PM
SOLD! to KleanCord Have fun with the fish!

maxdaddy
04-20-2005, 08:05 PM
i would like to see a pic

Stine
04-21-2005, 04:59 PM
Bump! will get pics later tonite when sun is not on the tank :)

KleanCord
06-08-2005, 09:43 AM
are you going to post those pictures?

Stine
06-08-2005, 01:02 PM
Tank is full of algie looks mustly green but if you wish to still see a pic I can post...

I have also Sold 1 Placostomis so only 1 is left in the tank :)

Stine
06-08-2005, 01:31 PM
here are the pics!

there is Foil on the tank because im trying to get rid of some of the algie

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/stine161/fish2.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/stine161/fish1.jpg

I also have a 20 gallon tank and fileter FREE to who ever comes and picks it up! it need ALOT of cleaning but its all there! I have not used this for 4 years just been sittin in my basement

I can take pics of that also

jus_sum_guy
06-08-2005, 06:39 PM
PM'D!!!!!

AllGoNoShow
06-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Nice looking stand.

Just to help you out.

Do a 30% water change, go buy another pleco and maybe a few corydoras if I remeber right they like green algea. Hang a blanket over the window which puts sun right onto the tank, that isnt helping at all. and don't feed the plecos or corys, let them eat away the algea.

I had brown algea issue, bought a pleco and some product claled cycle to brign bacteria back into the tank, within a week all my brown bacteria was gone, I have no green or brown algea in my tank anymore, thats a 55 gallon with 1 pleco. I know guys with 2 plecos in their 48's. get rid of the sun, and do a water change with some cycle aquasafe to make the water safe for the fish.

Everythign sells better when its clean ;)

Good luck

Stine
06-08-2005, 08:55 PM
thanks for the info AllGoNoShow

I do have the window blocked from the sun the foil is there also to keep the sun out....

I take as much water as I can out of the tank once a week to try and clean it out it just keeps on commin back, I dont want to move the tank I would prefer just to sell it.

Also im told (by others online) that the 2 coy may have simply out grown the tank and thats why the algie stays, I dunno im no fish expert.

Coy are close to 3 years old now and this is the first time I have any Algie problems with the tank.

Also all PM replyed t0....

Bump on my 33 gal tank now OBO people!