PDA

View Full Version : Ambulance Quick Route?

JiggaMan
04-21-2005, 10:02 AM
So last night at about 6:45 I was heading west on Glenmore (right by Chinook) and like always the traffic was backed up HUGE! So big that it took me about 45 minutes to get through. So anyways... I was at the back of the line as I noticed an ambulance racing towards me with its lights on and sirens going. Obviously I pulled over to the side for it to get through.. but as it's passing by what do I see? I see this beat up brown Buick Skylark right on the ambulances ass!! These teenagers were laughing and thinking it was the greatest plan in the world.. They had actually manages to follow this ambulance through ALL the traffic on glenmore... Is it me or is that not messed up? Although I gotta give them props for pulling it off successfully :dunno:

QuasarCav
04-21-2005, 10:03 AM
Yes, it's pretty messed up. People will do anything to save a few minutes.

ecstasy_civic
04-21-2005, 12:21 PM
Maybe they were lawyers??:rofl:

carstar
04-21-2005, 12:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!

That's awesome. My brother has done the same thing! Man was everyone mad when they saw us fly past them! LOL

:rofl:

knees scrapin'
04-21-2005, 01:18 PM
Its illegal to.:thumbsdow

cman
04-21-2005, 01:32 PM
what would the ticket for doing do be?
im surprised nobody tried to cut them off or anything.

ca2p3r
04-21-2005, 01:37 PM
glenmore was terrible yesterday, heading west past elbow...traffic was at a stop :thumbsdow

Mad$ella
04-21-2005, 02:12 PM
I have done it once, felt like I was doing something really wrong. I didnt stay on his ass but stayed about 100m back and followed him down Crowchild :dunno:

Kobe
04-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by ca2p3r
glenmore was terrible yesterday, heading west past elbow...traffic was at a stop :thumbsdow

Wow i was in traffic for a good hour yesterday, saw a couple police crusiers behind the theather in chinook

g-mcstud
04-21-2005, 10:13 PM
Reminds me of that Hugh Grant movie "About a Boy".

The mother attempts suicide, and so Hugh Grant narrates: "It was horrible, horrible … but the driving fast behind the ambulance was fantastic!"

^SkylinE^
04-22-2005, 12:17 AM
I took a patient into red deer hospital last week Hot all the way from where i work ( about a 50min drive lights and sirens). Any way the patients family member said he would meet us there but the guy followed me the whole way to the hospital? I couldn't believe it. He was even running red lights with me? Hes lucky there was no RCMP. So dangerous!!!!!!!!:banghead: :whipped: :eek: