PDA

View Full Version : Dakar rally !!

fast95pony
01-07-2003, 06:30 PM
I like !! They always have interesting vehicles racing . One of the buggies has a Ford twin turbo diesel V6 !! Several of the other cars are also turbo V6's . The Mitsu Pajaero's (sp) look cool . I thought they were 350Z bodies !!

The big rigs are fun to watch as well. Gotta have big balls to lauch them over the sand dunes !!

There was also a Jag bodied Range Rover racing , but I guess it's near the back now..

Definately good entertainment !!

Alan

:burnout:

4wheeldrift
01-07-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by fast95pony
I like !! They always have interesting vehicles racing . One of the buggies has a Ford twin turbo diesel V6 !! Several of the other cars are also turbo V6's . The Mitsu Pajaero's (sp) look cool . I thought they were 350Z bodies !!

The big rigs are fun to watch as well. Gotta have big balls to lauch them over the sand dunes !!

There was also a Jag bodied Range Rover racing , but I guess it's near the back now..

Definately good entertainment !!

Alan

:burnout: Watch where you're driving in the middle of the night in africa. The libyans aren't known for being the most trusting individuals if you wander over their border in the middle of the night. Spending a few days in a libyan prison isn't unusual, at least one crew every year seems to end up there.

fast95pony
01-07-2003, 06:36 PM
Yeah , I would NOT want to be by myself in some of those countries !! I noticed that the race isn't going to Dakar , but to Egypt !!

I guess Algeria might be the problem...

4wheeldrift
01-07-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by fast95pony
Yeah , I would NOT want to be by myself in some of those countries !! I noticed that the race isn't going to Dakar , but to Egypt !!

I guess Algeria might be the problem... The Algerian Army is about as friendly as the libyans, and have been known to be more trigger happy.