PDA

View Full Version : Available Icetimes for the next couple of months

interlude
04-21-2005, 08:33 PM
Are there anybody here interested in icetimes? I currently have icetime twice a week for the rest of the summer. But on one of the days, I do not have enough guys.

So if you are interested in some icetimes on tuesday nights at 10pm. Let me know.

Das_Amaretto
04-21-2005, 09:31 PM
what rink do you play at? we play every sun night, and bunch of my guys will prb come out to play more

interlude
04-22-2005, 12:44 AM
How many guys do you have?

Team_Mclaren
04-22-2005, 02:56 AM
dude, i'll come out i swear, just after next thurs...:thumbsup:

interlude
04-22-2005, 07:56 AM
shut up vince.. you sell out.. dont talk to me..

hahahah just playing.. you getting new pads or what?

Im trying to find a permanent goalie for these 2 icetimes.

interlude
04-22-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Das_Amaretto
what rink do you play at? we play every sun night, and bunch of my guys will prb come out to play more

What skill level are your guys?

2002civic
04-22-2005, 10:42 AM
what rink? Is this a decent skilled shinny?

interlude
04-22-2005, 12:30 PM
what kind of skill are you looking for? I can guarantee you, the guys on my team can give you a run for your money lol.

it ranges from guys who just started this year, to pretty advanced.. ask vince.

vcteggy
04-22-2005, 12:31 PM
I'm so down for playing some shinny, I got a couple buddies that could come out if we need too.

Team_Mclaren
04-22-2005, 12:34 PM
ya, skill level ranges from people who cant skate (me, thats why im a goalie.... but i'll be player for a while till i find new pads) , to like pretty skilled guys from like junior B or C or whatever... Its for fun so no one really gives a shit how shitty or good you are.

interlude
04-22-2005, 12:42 PM
Well.. Im trying to find out a final count on how many guys there are. BUT.. if there is enough interest.. I can maybe book another day during the week. But my summer schedule is already booked.

These 2 icetimes, summer league (2 to 3 games a week) and another league out in airdrie with my boss.

But if you guys can co-ordinate a group of 10-15 guys.. see what days you can come out... and then ill talk to my guys. Im thinking maybe weds nights.

So maybe post your interests in this thread, and then PM each other and form a shinny team.

full equipment. We can play full contact too.. but I think it would be better if we didnt, I dont want fights breaking out.

interlude
04-22-2005, 12:45 PM
ok .. I need the people who are interested in coming this tuesday to PM me. Also list how many guys you would like to bring, and their skill level. Ill group those guys together.. and probably tell that other group I book with not to come, because they never bring enough guys on tuesday. If you have a goalie.. LET ME KNOW.. because I usually have alot of goalies handy, but vince was MIA for a bit (look for his thread) and some other goalies decide to cancel at the last minute.

But so far, I have a chick that works at Tuxedo coming to goaltend.

interlude
04-24-2005, 02:46 PM
For the guys who I invited to come play on this tuesday April 26th. I forgot it was the only day out of the 3 months I couldnt get the ice.

So for the guys who invited out for tuesdays.. the next icetime will be on May 3rd at 10pm