PDA

View Full Version : WTT: PS2 for XBOX

d-UNiT
04-21-2005, 10:06 PM
sup, i want to trade my ps2 (not slim) bought in october, no box, 1 controller one memory card 2 ps1 dual analog controllers and possibly a couple games for an xbox with a philips drive in it not a thompson therefore the xbox must be manufactured after 2003 (i believe) not interested in anything prior, dont need controllers or box, but dvd playback kit would be an asset and some cash if its lobsided (20 bucks or so i dunno it all depends)... anyways pm me or post what you have to trade.. peace

eblend
04-22-2005, 06:47 PM
dude, trust me you don't want the philips or the thomson drive, you want the samsung drive.

This is how you tell if it samsung or not, samsung by the way is the BEST drive for the xbox and reads EVERYTHING, dvd-r, dvd+r u name it it can read it.

not sure of the manufacturing date, but they been around for a while, i have mine and i got it last summer, and it has a samsung, do some searching on google and u will find the dates they came out with

http://www.xbreporter.com/xbox_dvd_drives.gif

d-UNiT
04-22-2005, 07:50 PM
ok.. well i said that i dont want a thompson drive, cuz my xbox already has a cthompson drive and most of the newer games i get freeze alot, and it pisses me the fuck off, therefore the purchase of an xbox with new drive

AllGoNoShow
04-23-2005, 01:08 AM
That damn drive better not be the fury to our XBconnect madness!!!

Bump for good guy, someone help him out!

d-UNiT
04-23-2005, 10:52 AM
werrd i am a great guy.. haha, jk, but umm no, i was playing the new wm21 and it always freezes and cuts in and out and its really annoying and i read on a forum that you need a new xbox with a better drive, and ive been putting it off for a while because previously some newer games havent been working up to par on my xbox (slowing down, laggy, freezing) and no this is not online, so i guess its time for me to bid farewell to my old box :(

HuMz
04-23-2005, 02:15 PM
which games would you possibly include?

d-UNiT
04-23-2005, 02:17 PM
nhl 2004 and socom 2 and ps2 usb headset probably, i think thats all the ps2 games i have, ide have to pull it all out of storage i havent checked for a long time what i still have for ps2, let me know