PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get ...

5hift
04-21-2005, 11:52 PM
Im looking for Under Armour gear and was wondering if anyone knows places you can get the stuff

ecstasy_civic
04-21-2005, 11:55 PM
sportcheck

hockeybronx
04-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Yeah they only do online shipping to the United States, however I went to Sportcheck a while ago and they had a really crappy selection.

rvd
04-22-2005, 09:28 PM
Final Goal or something like that behind chucky cheese on 32nd ave, check the pages for specific addy.

hockeybronx
04-23-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by hockeybronx
Yeah they only do online shipping to the United States, however I went to Sportcheck a while ago and they had a really crappy selection.

Actually I was just at Sportchek again today and it turns out they have a great selection. The only problem being it's crazy expensive though:thumbsdow

PGTze
04-25-2005, 07:53 PM
Mountain Edge Lacrosse by chinook, they have lots of UA stuff.

Impreza
04-25-2005, 08:01 PM
What is so great about under armour?

core_upt
04-26-2005, 01:09 AM
Sport Swap on Elbow Dr. and Southlad Dr has it, seems reasonably priced too - full sleeve shirts for $30 - decent selection

Wildcat
04-27-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Impreza

just a fad like anything else. the clothing is great quality, and looks really good, and the commercials are badass. its like lulu lemon but for guys i guess

Carfanman
04-27-2005, 11:03 PM
Its just fitted clothes but the brand name makes it better for some reason. I think a better value would be a tee with that thing that wicks moisture away from your body.

Dave P
04-27-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Impreza

Dog The Bounty Hunter Always Wears It

~Leah~
04-28-2005, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Wildcat

just a fad like anything else. the clothing is great quality, and looks really good, and the commercials are badass. its like lulu lemon but for guys i guess

There already is Lululemon for guys.... Its just another brand out there... (saw some female Under Armour wear in Sport Chek today actually) ....not the same material Lululemon uses. It's just like Nike Dri-Fit or Adidas ClimaCool or Response, etc etc... It's just a material that keeps the body cool by wicking away the moisture from the body. Great for wearing as a base layer in the winter when you go out boarding or skiing... lol... sorry... worked at Sport Chek for wayyyy too long...

TrevorK
04-28-2005, 11:28 AM
Whatever you do - don't wear the tight underarmour (and nothing overtop) if you don't have the body for it.

5hift
04-28-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by TrevorK
Whatever you do - don't wear the tight underarmour (and nothing overtop) if you don't have the body for it.

Yeah for some reason this seems to be the way to go for a lot of old men at Westside. But then again its the same men that shave in a public washroom while completely naked on daily basis so I dont know why I'm always surprised when I see it. :barf:

sputnik
04-28-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by ~Leah~

There already is Lululemon for guys....

Any guy wearing Lululemon is not really a guy. See following thread for reference.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85463

Wildcat
04-28-2005, 12:19 PM
ya i knew they made lululemon for guys, but your gay as aids if you wear it. i also have to agree with the tight UA clothing, if you dont have the body for it, wear it at home and save yourself from the gym snickering and backtalk. This goes for girls too :werd: :drama:

5hift
05-14-2005, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Wildcat
ya i knew they made lululemon for guys, but your gay as aids if you wear it. i also have to agree with the tight UA clothing, if you dont have the body for it, wear it at home and save yourself from the gym snickering and backtalk. This goes for girls too :werd: :drama:

Yeah why does it seem every female (young and old) nowadays is wearing Lulu lemon while working out whether she has the body for it or not? Fat hanging over the sides of your pants, and the stitching on the seams looking like its holding together for dear life is not an attractive look.