PDA

View Full Version : Scared of "3rd Gear".........

Double A Ron
04-22-2005, 10:42 AM
Gonna stir the pot cause this place has become boring lately......

Is anyone else scared that this guy is gonna be on the road with us, wants a CBR RR, then a F4, then F4I vs F4, then R6 vs F4, then wants to listen to music while he rides, probably without his helmet so he doesn't mess up his hair, squids buying a race bike and has no clue.

Do me a favor 3rd, when you finally buy a bike please let us know so we can look out for you. :bigpimp:

EDIT:, oh he bought a R6, and was happy cause it was a "blue one"..........I hope it was shiny too............scary:eek:

Kobe
04-22-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Double A Ron

Is anyone else scared that this guy is gonna be on the road with us, wants a CBR RR, then a F4, then F4I vs F4, then R6 vs F4, then wants to listen to music while he rides, probably without his helmet so he doesn't mess up his hair, squids buying a race bike and has no clue.

Do me a favor 3rd, when you finally buy a bike please let us know so we can look out for you. :bigpimp:

EDIT:, oh he bought a R6, and was happy cause it was a "blue one"..........I hope it was shiny too............scary:eek:

ROFL, the guys a tool, i'll give him 1 week before he crashes the bike

3rdGear
04-22-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Kobe

ROFL, the guys a tool, i'll give him 1 week before he crashes the bike

YOur a fuckin tool fuk bag...

what the fuk is wrong with u guys, i come to this site ask 4 questions and i get flamed for no fukin reason...

3rdGear
04-22-2005, 11:18 AM

i already got one girlyboy... dont u have any thing better to do with ur fukin time than siting here starting useless threads?

Double A Ron
04-22-2005, 11:32 AM
Exactly, that's what I wanted, little vulgar though, anyways, thanks for the reply, have fun on your shiny blue bike......

3rdGear
04-22-2005, 11:37 AM
Exactly, that's what I wanted, little vulgar though, anyways, thanks for the reply, have fun on your shiny blue bike......

YOU HAVE A PM

Canadian 2.5RS
04-22-2005, 11:45 AM
I say let him do his thing... Darwinism at its best.:rofl:

jaysas_63
04-22-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by 3rdGear

YOU HAVE A PM

awwww, man post the pm.......we're missing out on all teh fun